Last Straw
Discus and support Last Straw in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear XBox, I'm here to say that I finally give up on you. You were great while it lasted, but I'm moving on. I have been a dedicated customer since... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheBlackCaptain, Mar 24, 2018.
Thema:
Last Straw
Loading...
-
Last Straw - Similar Threads - Last Straw
-
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead
in XboX InsidersArctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting... -
Hard crash since the last update
in XboX InsidersHard crash since the last update: https://ibb.co/bjKCqvDq Since the last update all I get is this when loading games. Could be the update could be the dev, I dont know not seen this one before. Pc gaming experimental.... -
HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black
in XboX InsidersHDR issue since last update makes the screen go black: Since last update my screen goes black then back to normal while playing with HdR along with the sound turning off and on . I been in the alpha skip program since the beginning and this is the... -
Problem since last omega update.
in XboX InsidersProblem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to... -
After the last night update my Xbox can't find the 2tb expansion card
in XboX InsidersAfter the last night update my Xbox can't find the 2tb expansion card: XBOX Beta Ring. Any1 with the same issue? I have booted today my Xbox as usual but it cannot find the Seagate 2tb expansion card. I've done a reboot but nothing. submitted by /u/AlbertGM1972... -
I am at my last straw with the error ox0x8027025a
in XBoX on ConsolesI am at my last straw with the error ox0x8027025a: I have a xbox one s. So far it was ok. Now it refuse to play games which i get the error ox0x8027025a i reset the xbox so many time and take years to download games and still have 0x8027025a .i... -
Removing features? Last straw!
in XBoX on ConsolesRemoving features? Last straw!: Removing the snap feature was the last straw for me. I bought 2 xbox ones and 2 kinects so my son and I could play and Skype. It's been perfect but now it's gone. When will companies learn to stop... -
Removing features? Last straw!
in XBoX on ConsolesRemoving features? Last straw!: Removing the snap feature was the last straw for me. I bought 2 xbox ones and 2 kinects so my son and I could play and Skype. It's been perfect but now it's gone. When will companies learn to stop...