Last purchased collection was not available

Discus and support Last purchased collection was not available in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Jigsaw kept locking up on me so I had uninstall then reinstall. All the collections purchased but the last one was available for downloading,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StephenClineSr, Mar 18, 2018.

  1. Last purchased collection was not available


    Microsoft Jigsaw kept locking up on me so I had uninstall then reinstall. All the collections purchased but the last one was available for downloading, landscapes 2.

    :)
     
    StephenClineSr, Mar 18, 2018
    #1
  2. Jigsaw download and Daily Challenge problems

    Daily challenges and new purchased collections would not download. This worked for me. . Uninstall Microsoft Jigsaw. . Restart Computer. . Reinstall Microsoft jigsaw from the App Store. Everything now works OK. All collections purchased
    using gold bars were still available and downloaded fine. The daily challenges took a while but they now work ok also.
     
    TealUrchin84767, Mar 18, 2018
    #2
  3. Keymac
    Keymac Guest
    Microsoft Jigsaw downloads

    I was unable to resolve the sign-in issues despite numerous attempts. However, upon installation of Build 10030 my Solitaire signed in without issue. Microsoft Jigsaw also signed in correctly but the 2 newly purchased collections were not available for download,
    although all the other of my previous collections downloaded without incident... any suggestions?
     
    Keymac, Mar 18, 2018
    #3
  4. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest

    Last purchased collection was not available

    Hi there Last purchased collection was not available :)

    if you're able to download without paying, then there's no problem...

    Otherwise if you have to pay a second time for it, then it's better if you contact the official support and check with them what's going on!!

    bye bye Last purchased collection was not available ;)
     
    Frizio I iB, Mar 18, 2018
    #4
  5. Frizio I iB Win User

    Last purchased collection was not available

    Hi there :)

    if you're able to download without paying, then there's no problem...

    Otherwise if you have to pay a second time for it, then it's better if you contact the official support and check with them what's going on!!

    bye bye ;)
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

    How can I get new collections of puzzles for Jigsaw Jam?

    Hey ZonateChalk421! You can purchase new collections in the classic jigsaw, the collections in jigsaw jam are the only ones available in that section. Thanks!
  7. FreakRoach Win User

    Destiny 2: Forsaken

    Destiny 2: Forsaken is no longer available to be purchased standalone, and you can only purchase its Complete Collection.
  8. Jaxpug Win User

    Halo Master Cheif Collection and Halo Reach Backwards Compatible

    You can also purchase it as DLC to the Master Chief Collection much like ODST is available. Currently $7.99 on the store page.
  9. HomegrownSilky Win User

    Borderlands 2

    So you purchased the digital version for the 360 and now can't find it? Am I understanding this correctly? Because it was only available on the Xbox One as part of the Handsome Collection or the later released Legendary Collection. It was never sold seperately for the One. The Handsome collection only has 2 games and is $40 while the Legendary Collection has 3 for $50.
Thema:

Last purchased collection was not available

Loading...
  1. Last purchased collection was not available - Similar Threads - Last purchased collection

  2. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  3. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  4. Hard crash since the last update

    in XboX Insiders
    Hard crash since the last update: https://ibb.co/bjKCqvDq Since the last update all I get is this when loading games. Could be the update could be the dev, I dont know not seen this one before. Pc gaming experimental....
  5. HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black

    in XboX Insiders
    HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black: Since last update my screen goes black then back to normal while playing with HdR along with the sound turning off and on . I been in the alpha skip program since the beginning and this is the...
  6. We purchased and uploaded V bucks for my son’s account last month. We can see the purchase...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    We purchased and uploaded V bucks for my son’s account last month. We can see the purchase...: We purchased 2800 v bucks for my child’s Xbox account. We can see the purchase but we cannot access the V-bucks. They are not accessible on the platforms. This system isn’t very easily managed and...
  7. Can u please refund my last purchase

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can u please refund my last purchase: I have just bought a great white shark card for £14.99 and I would like too refund it. 2fb51a2e-087e-4090-8942-ce444c4a50c2
  8. Why does Minecraft Bedrock remove my purchases from the last decade?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft Bedrock remove my purchases from the last decade?: I migrated successfully and my Microsoft account for Minecraft Bedrock is perfectly set up. However all of my old purchases are gone from my account, and also all gone from the store, so even if I...
  9. I've been trying to purchase Sonic Superstarts on the XBOX for the last 3 days and I keeps...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been trying to purchase Sonic Superstarts on the XBOX for the last 3 days and I keeps...: On a browser it says I already have it in my cart and can't add it again but there is nothing in my cart and on the console it just says oops something went wrong try again later but this have...
  10. I've purchased EA football but it's not working. Was OK last night but now won't play

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've purchased EA football but it's not working. Was OK last night but now won't play: Purchased EA football but its stopped working. Was OK last night but won't play now. 5d2bf4ea-29b2-4c8e-9b0c-e5db77105212