Last mission - The Good, The Bad and the Hungry - fourth phase - cant get last minikit (car ...

Discus and support Last mission - The Good, The Bad and the Hungry - fourth phase - cant get last minikit (car ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, Dont see anyone experiencing a glitch on this so I may be the only one. In Phase four of the last scenario you have to open a little garage... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SylentSymon, Sep 14, 2014.

1. SylentSymon
    SylentSymon Guest

Last mission - The Good, The Bad and the Hungry - fourth phase - cant get last minikit (car ...

Hi all,

Dont see anyone experiencing a glitch on this so I may be the only one. In Phase four of the last scenario you have to open a little garage and a little car comes out and sucks up five pools. I can trigger the car, but it rolls out slowly, then rolls back in
    - then wont come out again. All the videos I have watched the car comes out and you can control it to suck up the pools. I have rebooted the XboxOne and restarted the game - same problem.

Anyone else seen this? Am I missing something? I have tried all the buttons on the controller to move the cart around and nothing happens.

Thanks.

:)

SylentSymon, Sep 14, 2014
  2. SylentSymon
    SylentSymon Guest
    Lego Marvel issue - last mission, last minikit - robot car bug?

<I posted this in the specific game for Marvel Lego but there doesn't seem to be much traffic there - so would like to try here. >

Hi all,

Dont see anyone experiencing a glitch on this so I may be the only one. In Phase four of the last scenario you have to open a little garage and a little car comes out and sucks up five pools. I can trigger the car, but it rolls out slowly, then rolls back in
    - then wont come out again. All the videos I have watched the car comes out and you can control it to suck up the pools. I have rebooted the XboxOne and restarted the game - same problem.

Anyone else seen this? Am I missing something? I have tried all the buttons on the controller to move the cart around and nothing happens.

Thanks

SylentSymon, Sep 14, 2014
  3. The last missions and the ending.

Agreed! Loved the campaign. Does anybody play the campaign portions of games anymore? They're missing out

Crispy Chapel, Sep 14, 2014
  4. kingvas78 Win User

Worse thing you did in Watch dogs.

I was doing the marked car mission last night, where the cops chase you.... I went off the streets onto the side walk and ran over 6 people.... I felt so bad I had to re-start the mission.
  5. Crispy Chapel Win User

The last missions and the ending.

Agreed! Loved the campaign. Does anybody play the campaign portions of games anymore? They're missing out
  6. apna style Win User

it is like most action movies / stories with a big set piece battle at the end bad guy getting his come uppence and the standard twist at the end

still it was a enjoyable campaign way better than the abortion that is black ops 2 single player
  7. JetCityGambler Win User

After the last mission

No way to play all three characters if you kill one off, so you should definitely reload a saved game and try the last story mission again, choosing option C. There are even a couple more Strangers missions for Trevor after the main story is over.
  8. ukjonas Win User

I hadnt made the connection OP but I can see now that you point it out that there are similarities. Not enough for me to hate it.

The only thing I found a bit funny was that they couldnt tell that the Ghosts commanding officer was their dad.... I mean it s not like his voice changed now is it....

Superman/Clark Kent disguise anyone? Hollywood poetic license....

My biggest complaint was that the campaign was too short. think it took me 4 hours on reg, yeah I know it will take me longer on Vet, but not much....

Always finish the campaign before starting multi player..... yes a touch OCD I know...
Thema:

1. Last mission - The Good, The Bad and the Hungry - fourth phase - cant get last minikit (car ... - Similar Threads - Last mission Bad

2. Halo 4 Requiem terrain is missing on last mission of Rally point Alpha.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 4 Requiem terrain is missing on last mission of Rally point Alpha.: When Playing Halo 4 Requiem, the entire terrain map disappears whenthe mammoth is trying to cross the stream. This is the last mission for Rally point Alpha. Since there is no terrain, the only...
  3. No Credit for Past Present Future mission last month

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No Credit for Past Present Future mission last month: I did not receive credit for the Past Present Future mission last month. 2nd and 3rd part show completed but not part 1. purchased Halo 5 guardians and superman movie so should count for the $30....
  4. i didnt get my 50,000 credits from mission last month for purchasing xbox one s

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i didnt get my 50,000 credits from mission last month for purchasing xbox one s: I didn't get my 50,000 credits from my mission last month for purchasing Xbox one s and its been 3 weeks now since it been shipped please fix this 939d6420-9a0f-4185-ba5e-7df9b228c604
  5. Failed a Mission now Stuck in endless loop of restart from last check point screens.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed a Mission now Stuck in endless loop of restart from last check point screens.: So I've failed a few missions while playing one example is the Hobo on the Train Mission. When I failed I got stuck in a loop where it kept asking me to press A to restart from last checkpoint or...
  6. After the last mission

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After the last mission: Ok I am sure this has been posted and answered somewhere else but I need to know if this is at all possible... I decided to kill Trevor as the choice on the last mission and then I noticed that he...
  7. Missing one last mission to achieve 100% completion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing one last mission to achieve 100% completion: Part of the grass roots missions, I was supposed to get a text off Barry to tell me where the weed stashes are but it's been literally nearly a month in game time and I still haven't got any text...
  8. Help with last thorn mission

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with last thorn mission: Anybody able to help out with summoning pits on lvl 26? 18b5851b-4241-49a0-88f0-8514f8ccc512
  9. Lego Marvel issue - last mission, last minikit - robot car bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvel issue - last mission, last minikit - robot car bug?: <I posted this in the specific game for Marvel Lego but there doesn't seem to be much traffic there - so would like to try here. > Hi all, Dont see anyone experiencing a glitch on this so I may...
  10. Watchdogs last mission cut-scene

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watchdogs last mission cut-scene: Okay so I finished off the entire game, and once I finish the last mission, theirs this very long cut-scene giving all the credits to the developers and stuff. How do I skip the cut-scene?...