Last Jedi Heroes Pre-Order DLC not downloading

Discus and support Last Jedi Heroes Pre-Order DLC not downloading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed my pre-order code for the Last Jedi Heroes DLC today and it shows as "redeemed" in my purchase history but the DLC pack never downloaded to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by avp2029, Nov 17, 2017.

  1. avp2029
    avp2029 Guest

    Last Jedi Heroes Pre-Order DLC not downloading


    I redeemed my pre-order code for the Last Jedi Heroes DLC today and it shows as "redeemed" in my purchase history but the DLC pack never downloaded to my console and it does not appear in the "Manage Game" section for BF2 - I contacted Xbox Support and they
    have no clue. Further, the DLC character skins still show as "locked" in the game itself. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

    :)
     
    avp2029, Nov 17, 2017
    #1
  2. Mortal Kombat X Premium Edition

    Hello. I bought Mortal Kombat X Premium edition for pre-order. But in game is not available Kombat Pack 4 heroes. In supplement there are only Goro and a set of "Samurai". How to get the promised 4 heroes?
     
    Inkognito Noir, Nov 17, 2017
    #2
  3. hobblejp
    hobblejp Guest
    Lego Batman 2 pre-order. Heroes or Villains which will you choose ?

    New info out on what's in the pre-order.

    Here's a female game new commentator to tell you more if you don't want to read below this video

    [view:]

    Basically if you pre order some places will carry the Heroes DLC others will carry the villains DLC so you can make your own team essentially.

    Heroes pack contains:

    • Nightwing
    • Kitana
    • Damian Wayne (New Robin)
    • Shazam (Wizzard guy)
    • Zatana (Female Magician and the person who mind wiped batman and Dr Light)
    Villain pack contains:

    • Bizzaro
    • Gorilla Grod (Mind controlling super inteligent gorilla)
    • Black Manta (Aquaman villain but with lots of gadgets)
    • Captain Cold (Mr Freeze alike)
    • Black Adam (Evil captain Marvel of the future essentially)
     
    hobblejp, Nov 17, 2017
    #3
  4. Suicidal Groove Win User

    Star Wars

    The Last Jedi?

    I pre order Jedi Fallen Order! Can't wait.
  5. Deadshot DCU Win User

    5 Villains Pack DLC

    Yea, I need the Heroes pack too. There's also a Harley Quinn's Bike DLC that you get from pre-ordering from the UK.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Can't import songs into Guitar Hero 5 from other Guitar Hero games.

  7. ChateauNeufe Win User

    What You Playing This Weekend? (6/12 - 8/12)

    Gonna start jedi last order tonight!
  8. CrazyNinjaMunky Win User

    DLC Rip off (not season pass)

    No the mechromancer doesnt come with the season pass. If you pre ordered it, it was supposed to be free. If you didn't, it cost 800 points. I paid for it last week, and not its in my DLC menu as a free download.
Thema:

Last Jedi Heroes Pre-Order DLC not downloading

Loading...
  1. Last Jedi Heroes Pre-Order DLC not downloading - Similar Threads - Last Jedi Heroes

  2. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  3. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  4. Hard crash since the last update

    in XboX Insiders
    Hard crash since the last update: https://ibb.co/bjKCqvDq Since the last update all I get is this when loading games. Could be the update could be the dev, I dont know not seen this one before. Pc gaming experimental....
  5. Need Resolution: Missing My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card Star Wars Last Jedi Movie Purchase ...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need Resolution: Missing My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card Star Wars Last Jedi Movie Purchase ...: Dear Xbox Live Rewards Customer Service Support, Already contacted and forwarded all emailed screenshots to Microsoft, Windows, and Xbox Live Support Teams but to no avail. They could...
  6. Star Wars: The Last Jedi 4K Blu Ray

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Wars: The Last Jedi 4K Blu Ray: I’m having an issue with Star Wars: The Last Jedi 4K Blu Ray. I’m using an Xbox One X and trying to play the disc but the blu ray app won’t start the disc. Normally when I put in a blu ray the app...
  7. Need Help. Did Not Receive My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card For My Star Wars Last Jedi Movie ...

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need Help. Did Not Receive My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card For My Star Wars Last Jedi Movie ...: Dear Sales and Promotions Customer Service Support, Already contacted and forwarded all emailed screenshots to Microsoft, Windows, and Xbox Live Support Teams but to no avail. They...
  8. Can not play Star Wars The Last Jedi 4K UHD blu-ray (Xbox One X scorpio edition)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not play Star Wars The Last Jedi 4K UHD blu-ray (Xbox One X scorpio edition): I'm unable to play the new Star Wars Last Jedi 4K UHD disk. I have replaced the disk once to ensure it was not at fault. My only other 4K UHD disk works perfectly (Fast & Furious 8). I have...
  9. Star Wars: The Last Jedi 4K Blu Ray

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Wars: The Last Jedi 4K Blu Ray: I’m having an issue with Star Wars: The Last Jedi 4K Blu Ray. I’m using an Xbox One X and trying to play the disc but the blu ray app won’t start the disc. Normally when I put in a blu ray the app...
  10. Star Wars The Last Jedi 4k blu ray won’t play on Xbox one x

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Wars The Last Jedi 4k blu ray won’t play on Xbox one x: Anyone else experiencing this? All my other 4k discs play fine, got the new Star Wars film and the 4k disc simply wont play (the standard 1080p disc plays fine). I even got a replacement disc...