Last insider update problem not working

Discus and support Last insider update problem not working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, after installing the last update my Xbox just stuck in the troubleshooting screen. Cant do anything, I've tried all what is possible. Somebody has... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/addy2291, Apr 6, 2020.

1. /u/addy2291
    /u/addy2291 Guest

Hi, after installing the last update my Xbox just stuck in the troubleshooting screen. Cant do anything, I've tried all what is possible.

Somebody has the same issue?

submitted by /u/addy2291
    [link] [comments]

/u/addy2291, Apr 6, 2020
  2. kev edin Win User

My xbox won't boot up or connect my controller

There was a issue if you are a insider . But there has been 2 updates the last few days. The last one I had a few problems with . Failed to download ect. But I got it working . 🤔
  3. yakozaki Win User

I can’t capture anything.

As already known capture have all kinds of problems after last update (15.5),
    but the main issue is that 4K Capture not working at all any more.

Insider update already fixed that Issue in their last update (10.0.19041.2946) but this is available only for insiders Delta and Beta Rings users.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/gr2rqg/xbox_one_x_4k_capture_problem_22sec_23sec_fixed/

Please Give as regular update with fix for that issue.

Thank you
  4. yakozaki Win User

4K video capture on Xbox one X fails

This issue was fixed with insider preview update 29.5 (2006.200527-0000) and 4K capture was worked very well for
    a few days but now after last insider preview update 3.6 (2006.200529-2110) we have the same problem again.

Here the guy explains exactly what the problem is : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_4pmSHOxiQ&feature=youtu.be
  5. jodle1980 Win User

Since the new update, all my controllers have drift issues

Same problem. I can't connect wireless only on usb cable. trying resetting console via system/button. Latest update causing problem.

I have 2.3.2385.0 version on two pads. Maybe there is problem that I previously was in insider group? All works perfect until last update: 10.0.18363.8118 (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1911.191111-1430)
  6. Allebas Win User

Can't join a club

This problem started at 3 months ago. After this problem, 2 updates done. It didn't start with last update.
    Oh well sorry about that. The people who I seen having this issue starting with the last update. Are you in in the Xbox Insiders program?
Thema:

1. Last insider update problem not working - Similar Threads - Last insider update

2. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  3. Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.

in XboX Insiders
    Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.: When you start a party chat it automatically sets it self to game chat mode and you must go in and disable it then re-enable and disable it before the party chat will actually work. Also. If you...
  4. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  5. Powered USB-Hub with HDD's not working anymore on my Series X after last ASA-update

in XboX Insiders
    Powered USB-Hub with HDD's not working anymore on my Series X after last ASA-update: Hi, i use a powered USB Hub with two HDD's and a Logitech Dongle since i own my Series X. After the last Update, it stopped working, so my 2 HDD`s won't work anymore:( Tested the Hub with my PC...
  6. Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update: So, after last nights console update my series x doesnt detect the seagate expansion card anymore. This sucks. Anyone else with this issue? 79cd6954-eca6-4b71-830d-0d3eb21cb5b3
  7. Unable to Connect with Xbox Support Over the Last 6 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect with Xbox Support Over the Last 6 months: Hi Everyone, About 6 months back I bought an Xbox Series X controller from a vendor and the warranty information was incorrect when I registered my device with my account. Have been trying to get...
  8. somone plese help me with screen time this is my last hope before my xbox gose out a window.

in XBoX Accessibility
    somone plese help me with screen time this is my last hope before my xbox gose out a window.: i am the only person in my family but im set as a child and cant take my screen time away I've been dealing with this for 2 years can someone please help me. c8ecae20-d725-4110-bb78-feaa0757f91e
  9. The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...: I appear to be not the only one a few of my buddies also received these emails not sure what's going on I don't believe it's a scam it really is microsoft but I'm confused at the refund I made...
  10. Xbox One X ( Alpha Skip-Ahead ) Edge crashing on the 4-5 last updates? Fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X ( Alpha Skip-Ahead ) Edge crashing on the 4-5 last updates? Fix?: So i was was a happy insider till like 2-3 weeks ago. Sure, the odd crash here n there, but that is to be expected w Alphas.... But 4 or 5 updates ago something happened to Microsoft Edge,...