Last four digits of the credit card number.

Discus and support Last four digits of the credit card number. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been trying to recover my account for the past week and thankfully Francia J. was a truly complete help but I never had a credit card on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jared Moylan, Dec 11, 2022.

  1. Jared Moylan
    Jared Moylan Guest

    Last four digits of the credit card number.


    I have been trying to recover my account for the past week and thankfully Francia J. was a truly complete help but I never had a credit card on my Xbox, I only loaded the xbox gift-cards on it and I'm not sure what to put in the boxes since its not a credit card.

    :)
     
    Jared Moylan, Dec 11, 2022
    #1
  2. Leonard_Y Win User

    Last four digits of the credit card number.

    Hi Jared ,

    We totally understand the importance of having this information validated as soon as possible.

    However, we have realized that this issue of yours would be dealt better by our live support team so that they can properly check what’s going on with your billing concern. Kindly follow the steps below to contact our live support team:

    1. Visit this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side of the page and make sure it matches your country/region. If not please click the country/region and choose the right one.


      [​IMG]

    3. On the upper right-hand side of the page, you will see the contact times of support. Please make sure to contact during the available contact times.
    4. Select the "Contact Us" button
    5. Select the following drop-down menu options in the following order:
      What are you having trouble with? -
      What's the issue? -
    6. Select Next
    7. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    Sincerely,

    Leonardo_Y
  3. Mel Wabbit Win User

    Paypal Trouble. Help?

    Yes. I added the right email address for my primary paypal account. I only have 2 credit cards registered on my paypal and the last four digits dont match the numbers that it says on xbox.
  4. VernierSlake Win User

    Credit Card Security Problem

    Worst he can do is go on a spending spree on XBL and just XBL because your credit card number is hashed up to the last four digits so he can't copy it down and use it elsewhere.
  5. VernierSlake Win User

    I forgot my windows live ID AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    Nope you either need to remember the last four digits of your old credit card or your WLID.
  6. GrubbiestEmu Win User

    trouble recovering gamertag

    If you know the gamertag you can contact customer support and they can tell you
    the WLID. You're going to need to have the first and last name, address, phone number, answer to the secret question and the last four digits of any credit card on file.
Thema:

Last four digits of the credit card number.

Loading...
  1. Last four digits of the credit card number. - Similar Threads - Last four digits

  2. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  3. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  4. Hard crash since the last update

    in XboX Insiders
    Hard crash since the last update: https://ibb.co/bjKCqvDq Since the last update all I get is this when loading games. Could be the update could be the dev, I dont know not seen this one before. Pc gaming experimental....
  5. HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black

    in XboX Insiders
    HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black: Since last update my screen goes black then back to normal while playing with HdR along with the sound turning off and on . I been in the alpha skip program since the beginning and this is the...
  6. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  7. After the last night update my Xbox can't find the 2tb expansion card

    in XboX Insiders
    After the last night update my Xbox can't find the 2tb expansion card: XBOX Beta Ring. Any1 with the same issue? I have booted today my Xbox as usual but it cannot find the Seagate 2tb expansion card. I've done a reboot but nothing. submitted by /u/AlbertGM1972...
  8. LAST OASIS! (Season 6 coming to Xbox soon)

    in XboX Insiders
    LAST OASIS! (Season 6 coming to Xbox soon): https://youtu.be/hFMDD1TuSCc?si=QmZsd3klDBVAHSFL submitted by /u/OpolE [link] [comments]
  9. Can you change the last four digits of your xbox gamertag ID? I've tried it in the new...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you change the last four digits of your xbox gamertag ID? I've tried it in the new...: Can you change the last four digits of your xbox gamertag ID? I've tried it in the new gamertag system but every time it makes the number part of my gamertag and not my ID....
  10. Can’t redeem a code as can’t read code last four digits.

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t redeem a code as can’t read code last four digits.: Who wilk resolve this? microsoft or walmart 735c22c6-f824-4935-8870-5acf5f541e91