Laptop speakers to series x contoller to hear series x audio

Discus and support Laptop speakers to series x contoller to hear series x audio in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If I use a 3.5 audio aux cord from my series X controller to my laptop, can I use the laptop speakers to hear my audio from my Series x while playing?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dead SYRIUS, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Dead SYRIUS
    Dead SYRIUS Guest

If I use a 3.5 audio aux cord from my series X controller to my laptop, can I use the laptop speakers to hear my audio from my Series x while playing?

:)

Dead SYRIUS, Jun 8, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

depends if the laptop port allows it to be configured for line in, if not then no.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Dead, sorry to hear you're having audio trouble.

I'm afraid that hooking a wire to your laptop may not work for audio. You would need to get yourself a proper wired or wireless headset for the console.
  4. PackerFamily Win User

Xbox one controller inputs

We cant get any of five contollers to connect to our Series X console
  5. XBF-Spartan Win User

Audio and party creation issues.

HI dj,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums! We are sorry to hear about your issue and would like to help out. Concerning your boot-up problem, have you switch your power settings to "Instant On" for your Series X console. When it comes to your A50 headset I am kinging the Xbox Support site that details instructions on how to properly setup the Series X with a headset that using optical audio. Choosing speaker audio settings on your Xbox console | Xbox Support
  6. YO MAMA lS FINE Win User

Remote playing

I have the same issue. Support for series X contollers are supposed to get added at some point on IOS
Thema:

1. Laptop speakers to series x contoller to hear series x audio - Similar Threads - Laptop speakers series

2. Why does my XBOX hdmi work on my laptop but not my TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my XBOX hdmi work on my laptop but not my TV?: I've tried 2 different HDMI cords AND 2 different TVS. Neither of them are showing signal for HDMI 1 or 2. It was working just fine yesterday morning and then it just stopped working out of...
  3. I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?: I find the Xbox Game Bar is slowing down my pc,but i want to make sure uninstalling it wont cause any issues? Can you just please let me know if its safe to uninstall all Xbox programs on my...
  4. Audio Issue. PS5 headphones are so quiet on my gaming laptop but not on my HP??

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Issue. PS5 headphones are so quiet on my gaming laptop but not on my HP??: I've tried everything, my headphones are sooo quiet on my laptop despite the volume settings being on 100%. The problem started after I used my earphones plugging them into the headphone jack and...
  5. My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...: Hi, I tried to download Xbox in my laptop but changed mind so I cancelled it but starting that my laptop has been consuming so much data in a small amount of time which is not normal. What should...
  6. Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...: Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took restart and i lost that recording how can i restore that ? 35300058-82da-4e73-a0b1-15ba50a6d7b6
  7. I'm trying to use my Laptop as a monitor for my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to use my Laptop as a monitor for my Xbox one: I don't have a tv right now, and I thought I might be able to use my Microsoft laptop as a monitor instead. Microsoft.com says I can through the Xbox companion app, but when I pull it up on my...
  8. my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with...: my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with Ethernet, any way to speed up downloads? ef9629da-cc41-4ce3-b364-d34ae574bd3c
  9. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  10. Is it possible and safe to plug my xbox series s into my laptop?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible and safe to plug my xbox series s into my laptop?: My Laptop doesn't have an HDMI port, and I was thinking of buying one to connect it to my USBC port, that way I can plug an HDMI chord, and I wanted to know if it worked before I buy one. I'd...