Laptop says locking when i play roblox even though i wiped my pc.

Discus and support Laptop says locking when i play roblox even though i wiped my pc. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; About 5 weeks ago I noticed when I played Roblox my laptop randomly said locking and then hibernated I did a full wipe today and it still says locking... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Charlie Alesbrook, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Laptop says locking when i play roblox even though i wiped my pc.

About 5 weeks ago I noticed when I played Roblox my laptop randomly said locking and then hibernated I did a full wipe today and it still says locking whenever I play, this has been bugging me a lot so I hope someone has the solution.

:)

Charlie Alesbrook, Sep 24, 2022
  2. Charlie Alesbrook Win User

I downloaded it of the Microsoft store recently and it locks on some certain games but not all of them, I tried playing minecraft and it did the locking thing but I think it might be because I had the roblox launcher open. My pc specs are as following:

7gb of ram

2.30ghz base speed (Proccesor)

4.2 GB of memory (GPU)
  3. Charlie Alesbrook Win User

I have already tried doing it in the past, i used the admin account and i still have issues. I think it may of happened because i injected some code into roblox to get exploits, but i dont know how to get rid of them.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Charlie

Please answer the following questions to assist you properly :
    Is this happening on Windows 10 or 11?
    What are your hardware specs?
    If you try with a different game this problem persists or is happening only with roblox?
    Did you downloaded roblox from the Microsoft store or from their website?
    Your hardware drivers are up to date?
    How did you do the full wipe exactly? Via windows settings?

And, besides the wipe did you tried something else or that's all?
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

You don't need to list the full hardware specs, only with processor, RAM and graphics card is enough.

Can you try downloading Roblox from the Microsoft Store instead?

And please try downloading a different game just to isolate a bit more the problem

Let me know how it goes
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Let's try this:

A. Open task manager > select the startup tab > disable all the programs listed there temporarily

Restart your PC and try again

B. Perform a clean boot for your PC (is similar to step A but a bit more deeper)

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...

C. Create a new local administrator user in your PC and try from there

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...

D. Exists the possibility that Windows 11 is not fully compatible with your hardware specs

Worth trying go back to Windows 10 and try from there

You can use this link to do it via Windows settings

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/rec...

Or use this article if the Go back option doesn't work:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
Thema:

1. Laptop says locking when i play roblox even though i wiped my pc. - Similar Threads - Laptop says locking

2. is using a laptop with it's battery removed, and using the adapter instead safe?

in XBoX on Windows
    is using a laptop with it's battery removed, and using the adapter instead safe?: hi there, i own a asus tuf gaming laptop, and recently it's battery died. I have removed the battery, but i didn't replace it. i am using my laptop's charger to use my laptop. so far it has run...
  3. Why does my XBOX hdmi work on my laptop but not my TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my XBOX hdmi work on my laptop but not my TV?: I've tried 2 different HDMI cords AND 2 different TVS. Neither of them are showing signal for HDMI 1 or 2. It was working just fine yesterday morning and then it just stopped working out of...
  4. I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?: I find the Xbox Game Bar is slowing down my pc,but i want to make sure uninstalling it wont cause any issues? Can you just please let me know if its safe to uninstall all Xbox programs on my...
  5. Audio Issue. PS5 headphones are so quiet on my gaming laptop but not on my HP??

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Issue. PS5 headphones are so quiet on my gaming laptop but not on my HP??: I've tried everything, my headphones are sooo quiet on my laptop despite the volume settings being on 100%. The problem started after I used my earphones plugging them into the headphone jack and...
  6. My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...: Hi, I tried to download Xbox in my laptop but changed mind so I cancelled it but starting that my laptop has been consuming so much data in a small amount of time which is not normal. What should...
  7. on my laptop i own minecraft while on the dextop it says that i have to pay for it again

in XBoX Accessibility
    on my laptop i own minecraft while on the dextop it says that i have to pay for it again: on my surface studio laptop when i go in microsoft store it says that i own minecraft and i can download it but with the same account on my dextop computer i have to pay for it, is this normal?...
  8. every time i try and login into the gamepass on my laptop it say the app is a virus

in XboX Insiders
    every time i try and login into the gamepass on my laptop it say the app is a virus: that is it submitted by /u/AnalystOver9939 [link] [comments]
  9. how do i download the ea app on my hp laptop? every time i try to download it, it says that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i download the ea app on my hp laptop? every time i try to download it, it says that...: this is what pops up when i try to open the app. it also says its downloaded in my files. 03e5f73a-b916-4d50-9930-70d991bc3fb7
  10. Why does my minecraft bedrock edition on laptop say "you must be logged into XBL" and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my minecraft bedrock edition on laptop say "you must be logged into XBL" and...: Why does my minecraft bedrock edition on laptop say "you must be logged into XBL" and "Invalid Identity Public key" when I try join servers it stops me from joining...