Laptop keeps shutdown while playing games without any message or pop ups.

Discus and support Laptop keeps shutdown while playing games without any message or pop ups. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, It's Talha. I use windows 10, the latest version 21H2. Recently, I have been facing some problems when I play games. I can turn my laptop on all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tahsin TasnimTalha, May 13, 2022.

1. Laptop keeps shutdown while playing games without any message or pop ups.

Hi,

It's Talha. I use windows 10, the latest version 21H2. Recently, I have been facing some problems when I play games. I can turn my laptop on all day, but when I open a game, no matter how low the game requirements are, my laptop shuts down in 2 or 3 minutes. I have recently reset my laptop. I thought maybe this will fix the problem. But no! It has no effect on this problem. My laptop model is the "Lenovo G30-80 80E5)". So, is this my hardware problem or I can fix it by tweaking some settings or something. Need some suggestions if you can. Thanks in advance.

:)

Tahsin TasnimTalha, May 13, 2022
  2. Tahsin TasnimTalha Win User

Hello, Tahsin. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

It looks like a hardware problem to me. Overheating is one of the first and most common reasons your computer or laptop shuts down unexpectedly, particularly when you're playing a game.

Can you install any software to measure your CPU and GPU temperatures to see if they are fine or if your computer is overheating?
    Hey,

Thanks for your time. Actually, I'm not really familiar with these kinds of software, maybe I'll be able to know if I google it. But if you talk about my assumption, I've checked when my laptop shuts down. The thing is, I can feel it hotter than it would become in the past. I mean before this problem has happened, I could feel the warmth under my laptop and on the table where I keep my laptop, but when this problem has started to pop up, I don't find it that much hot. Maybe you are right and I also think it's a hardware problem, but you know if I could do something on my own, that would be better.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Tahsin. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

It looks like a hardware problem to me. Overheating is one of the first and most common reasons your computer or laptop shuts down unexpectedly, particularly when you're playing a game.

Can you install any software to measure your CPU and GPU temperatures to see if they are fine or if your computer is overheating?
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

There are a few softwares that shows you the CPU and GPU temperature. Please download one of them and let me know the temperatures:

1. Core Temp
    2. HWMonitor
    3. Speed Fan
    4. AIDA64

Also do you know if you have the most updated driver for you GPU?
  5. PetterL Win User

Can no longer play Forza horizon 5 with gamepass on Xbox?

i have set it up to apply automatic any system updates. But not get any messages that it want to install the update on Forza H 5.
    I tested another game that i also play by Game Pass. Tunic. This one popped up with a message that it needed an update and i let it do that.
    then i could play the game without problems
  6. NitaraSontorini Win User

Black op 2

i have found a solution to keep playing the game but i think problem will still be there. whenever u get the message game could not start, turn off your xbox 360 and turn it back on. you should be able to keep playing as if the message has never popped up
    but i think there is a bug or glitch in the game if you manage to play the game too long. i was playing zombies for a good while till i decided to play multiplayer. keep calling treyarch about the message error sooner or later they will make a patch for it
Thema:

1. Laptop keeps shutdown while playing games without any message or pop ups. - Similar Threads - Laptop keeps shutdown

2. Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.: Hi guys! I have an issue with my gaming laptop. When I play gamepass cloud games or installed on my ssd it stutters really bad and cannot play games at all. I was able to before but ever since I...
  3. Gamepass games that I never asked to install in my new laptop keep on reinstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass games that I never asked to install in my new laptop keep on reinstalling: I have a new Windows 11 laptop which I use alongside my other Windows machines. When I took the new laptop into use, Xbox app or Windows Store gradually installed it full of PC games that I do not...
  4. My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect: I just got a Lenovo laptop and gaming on it works with my hot spot but it keeps saying it won’t connect with Internet. I keep getting the error “we found your console but can’t connect....
  5. Hi all. I just tried to launch Minecraft on my laptop but it keeps crashing. Can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi all. I just tried to launch Minecraft on my laptop but it keeps crashing. Can anyone help?: Hi all. I’ve tried to launch Minecraft on my laptop but it keeps crashing. Can anyone help? Thanks. Stv bcc75a49-e175-4373-9ed3-8b3db3bbee4d
  6. Can I keep my laptop (gaming laptop) charging 24/7 even when it’s off because I don’t want...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I keep my laptop (gaming laptop) charging 24/7 even when it’s off because I don’t want...: Can I keep my laptop (gaming laptop) charging 24/7 even when it’s off because I don’t want to damage the battery by over charging it. I have an MSI Katana GF66 11UE. Please let me know. Thank you!...
  7. My Laptop Keep Lagging In Games I don't Know Why??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Laptop Keep Lagging In Games I don't Know Why??: When Ever I play a Game No matter what type of game low graphics games or High Graphics Game it's lagging I am Cleaning Up my Laptop Every Week(Recycle Bin, Temp files, Unwanted Files, etc..) I...
  8. Minecraft Launcher keeps failing on laptop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher keeps failing on laptop.: [img] I recently reset my computer and tried to redownload minecraft, and every time I try to launch it it comes up with this. I've played before so I know its possible. Any solutions?...
  9. How to keep from not being able to use my PIN on my laptop?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to keep from not being able to use my PIN on my laptop?: I just got locked out of my laptop for the second time in less than a week. This is extremely frustrating and each time it happens I have to call the phone used to set up the laptop and get a code...
  10. Remote play - I connect via my laptop but just keep getting a blank screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote play - I connect via my laptop but just keep getting a blank screen: xbox and laptop both up to date. Stopped working all of a sudden 8d16ad2b-515a-48c9-b3a6-10c8c819f469