Language

Discus and support Language in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Guy by the name of - Camerko Will not stop using profanity and rude language. I tried to explain to him that it is not aloud on Xbox but he keeps... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrSnowyJoey, Oct 13, 2017.

1. MrSnowyJoey
    MrSnowyJoey Guest

Language

Guy by the name of

- Camerko

Will not stop using profanity and rude language.

I tried to explain to him that it is not aloud on Xbox but he keeps ranting about it.

I just want something to be done with this guy. He needs to know his consequence.

:)

MrSnowyJoey, Oct 13, 2017
  2. PlexShaw
    PlexShaw Guest
    The official "I did amazing on RB" thread

Language ;)

PlexShaw, Oct 13, 2017
  3. xbox one language. english in austria/germany?

Sadly, there's no way to set the system language to English if you don't live in an English speaking country. I have the same problem, I absolutely hate the Brazilian Portuguese dubbed games and keep my settings as English/Canada (because Canada is more awesome, sorry US), but can't use credit card or Xbox Movies without resetting the system.
    For now, the best we can do is vote in one of the several Xbox Feedback demands to dissociate languages from region on Xbox or let you download games on a language different from the system language.

http://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/25...tions/6028840-don-t-region-lock-the-languages
    http://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/25...67-change-game-and-system-language-separately
    Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice
    Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

SpikiestSpade, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Language

Hi there,

Only an Enforcement team member can issue any suspension actions and they do not use the forums. You will need to submit the report via your console so they can investigate.

If you haven't done so yet, report the user through your console. You can follow the steps

here

Then you can mute/block the player by following the steps
    here

Once you've done those, just walk away. Do not respond to the player.

Mistress Sara, Oct 13, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Game language

The language setting only affects console language such as menus, not in-game language. You would have to have the game in that language.
  6. Garmonbozia81 Win User

Language settings

Please try the following:

Go to

Control Panel-> Clock, Language, and Region-> Language

1. If the language is not in the list:

a. Click “Add a Language”

b. If the language has more than one dialect, double click to see dialects.

c. Double click to add a language to the list.

2. To set you display language:

a. Click the language in the list that you want to be your primary display language

b. Click “move up” to move it to the top of the list.

At this point you should be able to relaunch the app in the new display language

· If the language was not installed before installing the app, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the app

· Display language controls the display for many areas of Windows so when you log in again it will change the display language for all of Windows.

· There is no way to change the display language of the game separately from the rest of Windows.

Let me know if you’re still having difficulty.
  7. ngocphi Win User

Unable to support english language.

That would be why

Your account region sets the language of any dlc or games on demand game based on your nationally supported language

Consolw language doesnt affect dlc or availability of languages in live

The region of your account and the nationally supported language dictates what languages are available in your region
  8. MoeZArts Win User

Xbox game pass change language

9. Smwutches Win User

Games With Gold GRID 2 is in French?

Yeah, but the language that is download is usually what the publisher's send out for specific regions. The language settings on the console only affect the language you see on the dashboard, not the language in games. That would be why you download games
    with different languages sometimes.
Thema:

Language

1. Language - Similar Threads - Language

2. Various Updates to Properly reflect local language is a Meme.

in XboX Insiders
    Various Updates to Properly reflect local language is a Meme.: Again, another patch note blog with nothing in it but “various updates to properly reflect local language”. This line has to become a meme at some point. Let’s look at all the fixes implemented...
  3. Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban: My account was stolen and the guy decided to swear and report my account. I ws ban for a year please someone help 501867b0-87c2-495f-952a-51d787b097c5
  4. Game Pass language, unacceptable bad. Lack of simple features.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass language, unacceptable bad. Lack of simple features.: I am just gonna flat out state that it is unacceptable how badly this platform is for people that do not have English as their first language, and do not want their entire Windows to be English,...
  5. Keeps asking me to update language and location did it and it keeps asking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps asking me to update language and location did it and it keeps asking: Xbox1 keeps asking me to update language and location I do it and it keeps asking and cannot get on rewards 1a5c4d94-f74c-4632-a50e-061bb70b3ca6
  6. Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set...: So I was going to update my xbox last night to get the update that fixed the save issue in Baldur's Gate 3 and noticed when I go to check update status that it shows English United Kingdom...
  7. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  8. How come I get banned from Xbox live for bad language and my thread gets locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I get banned from Xbox live for bad language and my thread gets locked: While playing cod zombies I went down and I asked for help and a player got mouthy with me calling me a **** a retard and everything under the sun and I get banned from live when there’s strong...
  9. How come I get banned from xbox live for using bad language in a game that’s rated M for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I get banned from xbox live for using bad language in a game that’s rated M for...: As I stated I was playing call of duty MW3 zombies when I went down and I asked players for help and a guy asked where I was and when I told him I didn’t know where I was he started bad mouthing...
  10. Changing Game Language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing Game Language: Hi. I have recently moved to Germany where I have purchased an xbox x and i have installed COD World At War but I can not get the game language to change to English, it will only give German. I...