Language support in xbox store plz

Discus and support Language support in xbox store plz in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Plz let us change language inside the game without changing the region or at least let us install extra game languages separately from store . *Sorry... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Way-Over, Nov 14, 2022.

1. /u/Way-Over
    /u/Way-Over Guest

Plz let us change language inside the game without changing the region or at least let us install extra game languages separately from store .

*Sorry for my poor English cuz it’s my second language

submitted by /u/Way-Over
    [link] [comments]

/u/Way-Over, Nov 14, 2022
  2. Tahakaro Win User

The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season - Language

Guys, you're wrong.

All games where indicated other languages ​​- support them when you change the language interface console.

For example Forza Horizon 2 - I bought it in a store united states, and the game supports the language that I choose for its console. In this case - Russian.

And in the description clearly says that this is the game and it was in this store (USA) has the support of a number of other languages. It is written in the product description. I'm not that up.
  3. luv kukla Win User

Why does my game miss the language which is claimed to be available?

Phisically i'm in Ukraine, but UA wasn't supported by XBOX (nor as language, nor as region) at the moment of purchasing the games. I bought them under Argentina region and Russian interface language. Since the purchase some time passed and i decided to try the games, but found them not supporting Russian language despite of the claiming on its Store pages about supporting for Russian now.
  4. PlushRelic54582 Win User

Where can the PSO2 Perk be found for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

Plz search for it in aps and games are on the xbox store

@plushrelic
  5. Trumpusta Win User

Lost Achievements

how do you change the xbox.com site language anyway? plz help i lost all of my achievements i only have my xbox one achievements
  6. GiuseppePic Win User

Games store

I am now checking the store but also in other information there is no reference to the supported language of the game.
Thema:

1. Language support in xbox store plz - Similar Threads - Language support store

2. Various Updates to Properly reflect local language is a Meme.

in XboX Insiders
    Various Updates to Properly reflect local language is a Meme.: Again, another patch note blog with nothing in it but “various updates to properly reflect local language”. This line has to become a meme at some point. Let’s look at all the fixes implemented...
  3. Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban: My account was stolen and the guy decided to swear and report my account. I ws ban for a year please someone help 501867b0-87c2-495f-952a-51d787b097c5
  4. Game Pass language, unacceptable bad. Lack of simple features.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass language, unacceptable bad. Lack of simple features.: I am just gonna flat out state that it is unacceptable how badly this platform is for people that do not have English as their first language, and do not want their entire Windows to be English,...
  5. Keeps asking me to update language and location did it and it keeps asking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps asking me to update language and location did it and it keeps asking: Xbox1 keeps asking me to update language and location I do it and it keeps asking and cannot get on rewards 1a5c4d94-f74c-4632-a50e-061bb70b3ca6
  6. Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set...: So I was going to update my xbox last night to get the update that fixed the save issue in Baldur's Gate 3 and noticed when I go to check update status that it shows English United Kingdom...
  7. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  8. How come I get banned from Xbox live for bad language and my thread gets locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I get banned from Xbox live for bad language and my thread gets locked: While playing cod zombies I went down and I asked for help and a player got mouthy with me calling me a **** a retard and everything under the sun and I get banned from live when there’s strong...
  9. Will the Gamertag system ever support the Cherokee language syllabary (ᏣᎳᎩ ᎦᏬᏂᎯᏍᏗ)?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will the Gamertag system ever support the Cherokee language syllabary (ᏣᎳᎩ ᎦᏬᏂᎯᏍᏗ)?: It's been supported by the Unicode Standard since 1999. bec4078e-89c0-4f44-a17b-6df2a6883721
  10. Lack of Turkish Language Support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lack of Turkish Language Support: According the charts, Turkish language must be 9th language in Xbox games (at least 1st party) But including RedFall most of Xbox games doesnt support. Here are the list of Xbox users Languages:...