Language region setting

Discus and support Language region setting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] hi I’ve been having this problem for awhile now and can’t download digital games purchased from online uk retail game store. my Xbox series s... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VKSHAY 14, Oct 17, 2022.

1. VKSHAY 14
    VKSHAY 14 Guest

Language region setting

Language region setting [​IMG]

hi I’ve been having this problem for awhile now and can’t download digital games purchased from online uk retail game store. my Xbox series s was bought from the uk and my settings are also correct and time settings aswell is there any way to resolve this issue.

:)

VKSHAY 14, Oct 17, 2022
  2. VKSHAY 14 Win User

Language region setting

Can’t download digital game due to this issue

[​IMG]
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Language region setting

What does the error message say?
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Language region setting

The problem is not the region, it's the language of the game in question.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Language region setting

The problem is not the region, it's the language of the game in question.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Language region setting

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good morning

You must verify that you are purchasing your games from the UK store. There are region settings on Xbox and account as well.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/account-pro...
Thema:

Language region setting

1. Language region setting - Similar Threads - Language region setting

2. Various Updates to Properly reflect local language is a Meme.

in XboX Insiders
    Various Updates to Properly reflect local language is a Meme.: Again, another patch note blog with nothing in it but “various updates to properly reflect local language”. This line has to become a meme at some point. Let’s look at all the fixes implemented...
  3. Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban: My account was stolen and the guy decided to swear and report my account. I ws ban for a year please someone help 501867b0-87c2-495f-952a-51d787b097c5
  4. Game Pass language, unacceptable bad. Lack of simple features.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass language, unacceptable bad. Lack of simple features.: I am just gonna flat out state that it is unacceptable how badly this platform is for people that do not have English as their first language, and do not want their entire Windows to be English,...
  5. Keeps asking me to update language and location did it and it keeps asking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps asking me to update language and location did it and it keeps asking: Xbox1 keeps asking me to update language and location I do it and it keeps asking and cannot get on rewards 1a5c4d94-f74c-4632-a50e-061bb70b3ca6
  6. Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set...: So I was going to update my xbox last night to get the update that fixed the save issue in Baldur's Gate 3 and noticed when I go to check update status that it shows English United Kingdom...
  7. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  8. How come I get banned from Xbox live for bad language and my thread gets locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I get banned from Xbox live for bad language and my thread gets locked: While playing cod zombies I went down and I asked for help and a player got mouthy with me calling me a **** a retard and everything under the sun and I get banned from live when there’s strong...
  9. How come I get banned from xbox live for using bad language in a game that’s rated M for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I get banned from xbox live for using bad language in a game that’s rated M for...: As I stated I was playing call of duty MW3 zombies when I went down and I asked players for help and a guy asked where I was and when I told him I didn’t know where I was he started bad mouthing...
  10. Changing Game Language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing Game Language: Hi. I have recently moved to Germany where I have purchased an xbox x and i have installed COD World At War but I can not get the game language to change to English, it will only give German. I...