Laggy Dashboard after most recent update

Discus and support Laggy Dashboard after most recent update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So after the most recent update, the dashboard after you put the Xbox on stand-by mode is very laggy - almost 15-20 fps. This happening to anyone else?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Myk3Wazowskiii, Jul 23, 2022.

1. Laggy Dashboard after most recent update

So after the most recent update, the dashboard after you put the Xbox on stand-by mode is very laggy - almost 15-20 fps. This happening to anyone else? The only fix is to restart the Xbox completely.

submitted by /u/Myk3Wazowskiii
    [link] [comments]

/u/Myk3Wazowskiii, Jul 23, 2022
  2. JessieTime2Cook Win User

XBOX 360 Dashboard Freezes

It's working ok now still little laggy cause of the dashboard update.
  3. bomberfood Win User

cant play GTA san adreas

it is not corrupted i have a harddrive connected and have the most recent dashboard update
  4. Pink Dagger xX Win User

xbox live frequently disconnecting

Thats when it started with me. It was just after the most recent dashboard update and ever since I've been having these issues. Its most likely a fault on microsofts side rather than ours, quite a lot of other people are having similar issues.
  5. Cerrani91 Win User

Status Code 800705b4

I have the same problem. It appeared when I tried to download the update for Halo 4 (First time I put the game in), it got laggy and pressed back. After that, it takes a loooong time to get on the Dashboard, and the update still wont download. Help would
    much appreciated.
  6. SatansApostle89 Win User

video codecs...

Guess I should elaborate, I have the most recent dashboard update and the optional media update and yet a lot of files just don't work
Thema:

Laggy Dashboard after most recent update

1. Laggy Dashboard after most recent update - Similar Threads - Laggy Dashboard recent

2. Xbox One S being slow and laggy.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One S being slow and laggy.: I have an Xbox One S (2 T), I bought it refurbished from GameStop about 2 years ago, although just 4 days ago any game I would play would be laggy and crash, and then ultimately the Xbox itself...
  3. Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB: Hi, everyone out there. I had recently done a bunch of screen recordings on my Xbox Series X, at FHD 1080p, 60fps. When these videos, saved onto the USB Drive (formatted correctly) are played...
  4. games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...: So, i bought this Lenovo S145 3 years ago and it was running really well, i installed an 8gb ram and an ssd on this laptop, everything was buttery smooth until one day the laptop suddenly started...
  5. Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.: Call of duty has only gotten worse sense its launch when does xbox plan to start fixing this broken game. 8aba9f9c-62b1-4301-8d09-8bfce0aa8a57
  6. My Xbox One X has been slow, laggy and can't launch games it used to.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One X has been slow, laggy and can't launch games it used to.: My Xbox One X has been laggy, slow and can barely handle FORTNITE. I have done a reset of my system including rebooting it and now it seems worse than before. Games it won't launch are the...
  7. bedrock minecraft extremely laggy.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bedrock minecraft extremely laggy.: my bedrock minecraft is intensely laggy regardless of what i do. i have a radeon 5500 graphics card (i think..?) im not good with computers so i have absolutely no idea what to do. i tried capping...
  8. Everything is suddenly laggy and some games wont open

in XBoX on Windows
    Everything is suddenly laggy and some games wont open: Yesterday when I was playing games, everything was fine and was running smoothly but since this morning games has gotten very laggy gaining from 5 to15 fps. I've looked up many tutorials and ask...
  9. Why is the remote play so blocky and laggy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the remote play so blocky and laggy?: I have an Xbox Series S. It cuts my audio often. I've seen threads from early 2023 without any solutions. I have pretty decent internet, 5Ghz connection, so I know it's not my internet. I've...
  10. My Xbox one is is so laggy nothing loads

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one is is so laggy nothing loads: My Xbox takes about 30 minutes loading on the green Xbox screen sometimes it loads into a black screen but other times into the login screen and every button I press takes about 2 minutes to...