Lagging

Discus and support Lagging in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I just yet buy the xbox series s, and i download forza horizon 4, when the download reaches 43%, i started the game and played, but it lag a lot,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Benjamin_66, Oct 6, 2022.

1. Benjamin_66
    Benjamin_66 Guest

Lagging

Hi

I just yet buy the xbox series s, and i download forza horizon 4, when the download reaches 43%, i started the game and played, but it lag a lot, for more than 30s, is it normal? Or my xbox has a problem?

:)

Benjamin_66, Oct 6, 2022
  2. Cathproudlock Win User

Lag.......Or.........Lag comp.THAT....is the question

If you lag you'll never know , because of the lag compensation . If you dont lag you will lag because of the lag compensation.

So if your lagging its lag compensation. If your not lagging your lagging.........geddit?? ;0)

Im not ConFu5eD for nothing... :)
  3. DethOn2Legs Win User

LAG LAG LAG

I've been complaining for a few days about it. It has been so bad, you are right....unplayable.
  4. KNoley Win User

LAG LAG LAG

This game is awful with regard to glitches and connection issues. EA failed big time with what could have been an awesome game.
  5. SRT8 Atlanta Win User

LAG LAG LAG

Game has become unplayable. Constantly being stuck on things and players rubber banding all over the place.
  6. Nielo TM Win User

HDTV Questions

As Delentheus stated it all adds up.The controller lag, processing lag, frame lag and TV lag adds on top of human lag.
Thema:

Lagging

1. Lagging - Similar Threads - Lagging

2. Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration: I have had the series x for awhile and recently had sudden issues with input lag from my controller where I can't aim properly and the acceleration speed seems way high so I checked my controller...
  3. Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?: My Xbox is brand new, yet it lags terribly when I play online games, like Fortnite for example. I recently just switched over from my Nintendo Switch to the Xbox, expecting that performance would...
  4. Xbox lagging horribly nothing works

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox lagging horribly nothing works: Has anyone else been dealing with this ? Restarting doesn’t work and my boyfriend is having the issues with his , it’s becoming impossible to play games submitted by /u/JeromeBigCock [link]...
  5. Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems: i was just playing the game, suddenly i notice the high ping and lag spikes. from my usual 160-200 ms it became 400+ ms with spikes to 1000ms and more obviusly like this the game is unplayable...
  6. bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

in XboX Insiders
    bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game...
  7. 20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers.: I've tried changing the HDMI cord I tried four different controllers I've tried resetting my Xbox I reseted the game sometimes turning my controller off and on works sometimes it does not....
  8. I don't know what is causing random lag on my PC when gaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know what is causing random lag on my PC when gaming.: Since mid January I have been having a problem with my internet connection while gaming or watching videos. It is only happening to my PC and there is absolutely no issues on other devices...
  9. Gaming Lagging after System Reset

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming Lagging after System Reset: I recently factory reset my computer and windows. Prior to this reset I was able to run games at 120+ fps with almost no issues other than the occasional blue screen. Now however, my games run...
  10. Why do my clips have lag even though I wasn’t lagging

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do my clips have lag even though I wasn’t lagging: Recently when I take game clips the clips end up having lag even though I didn’t have lag in the game, the clip also is buffering when I view it, the lag is the clip itslef...