Lagging while streaming games from xb1 to windows 10 pc

Discus and support Lagging while streaming games from xb1 to windows 10 pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The subject pretty much explains it all. I am using a MoCA wired connection to extend my router. Speeds are 104.3 Mpbs on computer and 98.62 Mbps on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TheOPY, Dec 2, 2018.

1. TheOPY
    TheOPY Guest

The subject pretty much explains it all. I am using a MoCA wired connection to extend my router. Speeds are 104.3 Mpbs on computer and 98.62 Mbps on xbox. My computer is directly wired to the router, and my xbox is directly wired to the MoCA extender.
    Playing games like forza horizon 4 is when I usually have the issues, when there is a lot of action happening on the screen. My hard drive is a 1 TB, I've got a 4 TB external that I'm using for the game storage, it has about 500 GB used. Even when streaming
    on low quality I am lagging horribly, not sure whats going on, but its driving me crazy. Any help would be greatly appreciated

:)

TheOPY, Dec 2, 2018
  2. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest
    J3RS3Y DEVIL, Dec 2, 2018
  3. 6Ripper9
    6Ripper9 Guest
    Can't stream to Xbox App.

Whenever I try to stream from my XB1 to my Windows 10 PC. It will say I started streaming, but I get a black transparent screen with a notice in the lower left corner saying "Network quality problems". This has been an issue since I installed full Windows
    10 Pro (previously used Windows 10 free upgrade for Windows 7). Windows 10 was a clean install, and my network connection is fine. Why is there no picture?

6Ripper9, Dec 2, 2018
  4. XBF Amber M
    XBF Amber M Guest

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us with this issue. Sorry to hear about your issue with lag while streaming. That can be super frustrating. You may wish to try the following steps to see if it helps clear things up and get them running smoothly. For best results,
    try them in order to see which works best for you.

1. If possible, connect both your Xbox One console and your PC over a wired Ethernet connection.
    2. If a wired connection isn’t possible, try lowering the quality level. For information on how to change your quality, see

How to use game streaming in the Xbox app on Windows 10
    3. To try to improve your game streaming experience, see
      Improve Xbox app for Windows 10 game streaming performance
    4. Finally, try the Test streaming option for additional suggestions for your specific network configuration:
      • Select Connection, select your Xbox One console, and then select
        Test streaming. The Xbox app will test the streaming connection and report its results.

I hope that this helps out and please let us know the results!

XBF Amber M, Dec 2, 2018
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us with this issue. Sorry to hear about your issue with lag while streaming. That can be super frustrating. You may wish to try the following steps to see if it helps clear things up and get them running smoothly. For best results,
    try them in order to see which works best for you.

1. If possible, connect both your Xbox One console and your PC over a wired Ethernet connection.
    2. If a wired connection isn’t possible, try lowering the quality level. For information on how to change your quality, see

How to use game streaming in the Xbox app on Windows 10
    3. To try to improve your game streaming experience, see
      Improve Xbox app for Windows 10 game streaming performance
    4. Finally, try the Test streaming option for additional suggestions for your specific network configuration:
      • Select Connection, select your Xbox One console, and then select
        Test streaming. The Xbox app will test the streaming connection and report its results.

I hope that this helps out and please let us know the results!
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox One Streaming (how does it work in the background?)

7. Frathos Win User

How do you set up Xbox one S to a PC?

8. Obsessive Power Win User

XBOX 360 games not listed on account

Also, since all XB1 games and now 360 games are run on a Windows 10 platform , when will we be able to play our XB1 & 360 games on our PC's?
    Xbox One and 360 games don't run on Windows 10 PCs. Not sure where you got that information from.
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox game streaming after 11 pm

Thema:

1. Lagging while streaming games from xb1 to windows 10 pc - Similar Threads - Lagging while streaming

2. Why did I suddenly start getting lag spikes while playing games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I suddenly start getting lag spikes while playing games?: I play on PC, I have no issues outside of gaming and get about 500-600mbps download and upload speeds with and without an ethernet connection. I never used to have any of these issues until I came...
  3. Lags on weekend while playing over Cloud

in XboX Insiders
    Lags on weekend while playing over Cloud: Did someone have also issues at Weekend to play on cloud? I had hard week and it’s really… frustrating when I can not play smothly. I’m not telling about FPS or something, where You can not have...
  4. Why does my xbox wireless controller lag my game to the point it is unplayble while it is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox wireless controller lag my game to the point it is unplayble while it is...: It is on the latest firmware and it is doing it on Trackmania 2020 and Rocket League I am running the newest version of windows 11 as of 8/10/23 and vibrations are disabled ***Moved from Windows...
  5. My PC randomly Lag while Playing Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PC randomly Lag while Playing Games: I Don't Know Why But My Pc Lag Randomly Sometime it's 2-3 sec or sometime around 1 min And I am Playing Light Games Like Tomb Raider 2013 My PC Spec AMD Ryzen 5 4600H GTX 1650 Graphic 8 GB...
  6. How do I fix Lag/delay while playing Grounded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix Lag/delay while playing Grounded?: I recently got Grounded from the pc xbox game pass, but whenever I start playing the game there is a huge delay time and some lag. I even have a delay while being in the settings menu. I play on...
  7. Input Lag While Playing Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Input Lag While Playing Games: So, for the most part my input works perfectly fine. But for some reason whenever I play any game, I consistently get input lag every few moments. It has really been hindering my gaming...
  8. Desktop Windows Manger Causing Lag While Cloud Gaming (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Desktop Windows Manger Causing Lag While Cloud Gaming (PC): Hi, Sometimes when I play halo infinite on the cloud (PC) my game start to get video and input lag (mostly input). I've noticed that whenever this happens my desktop windows manager has started...
  9. Surface Book 3 lag while gaming, has been going on for many months now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Surface Book 3 lag while gaming, has been going on for many months now.: My Surface Book 3 has never had any problems running games (Genshin Impact, CSGO, osu! etc), but a few months back, has started to have significant lag while running these same games. I used to be...
  10. Game lag and delay while trying to stream to mixer directly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game lag and delay while trying to stream to mixer directly: Hello , i am new to streaming and just starting. Ill be streaming to the mixer platform found it easiet as they are partnered with xbox. I have a pc but its not connected to an ethernet cable....