lagging stream on xbox helper app

Discus and support lagging stream on xbox helper app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So i played rocket league on my xbox while having the screen of xbox on my monitor using "stream" on xbox helper app. And i got "network quality... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by xDaffi, Nov 19, 2022.

1. xDaffi
    xDaffi Guest

So i played rocket league on my xbox while having the screen of xbox on my monitor using "stream" on xbox helper app. And i got "network quality issues" on my screen and it was all laging even if i use very good internet. So please help me play without the lagging.

:)

xDaffi, Nov 19, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

You need to research your internet service provider's service channel.

And this configuration is mandatory to have a clean connection with the servers, my friend. Unfortunately
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

xDaffi, by your report, the configuration you need to perform is just network.

Although the speed is good, if it is not well configured, access to the servers is compromised, hence the lag.

So you just need to configure your internet devices now.

They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. xDaffi Win User

Where can i ask ISP for help?

And can i do it any other way or this is the only?
  5. yoooJonny Win User

Xbox 1 stream to windows app randomly stops streaming

Anyone ever experience this? please? The streaming never lags or has lagged before. Everything runs smooth.. The app just cuts off the stream on it own
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Network Smoothing Factor.

I didnt know it effected lag. I thought it was a visual rendering helper thingy.
Thema:

1. lagging stream on xbox helper app - Similar Threads - lagging stream helper

2. Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration: I have had the series x for awhile and recently had sudden issues with input lag from my controller where I can't aim properly and the acceleration speed seems way high so I checked my controller...
  3. Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?: My Xbox is brand new, yet it lags terribly when I play online games, like Fortnite for example. I recently just switched over from my Nintendo Switch to the Xbox, expecting that performance would...
  4. Xbox lagging horribly nothing works

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox lagging horribly nothing works: Has anyone else been dealing with this ? Restarting doesn’t work and my boyfriend is having the issues with his , it’s becoming impossible to play games submitted by /u/JeromeBigCock [link]...
  5. Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems: i was just playing the game, suddenly i notice the high ping and lag spikes. from my usual 160-200 ms it became 400+ ms with spikes to 1000ms and more obviusly like this the game is unplayable...
  6. PC streaming to XBOX S lags

in XBoX on Consoles
    PC streaming to XBOX S lags: Hi everyone, I am streaming my PC over my XBOX S using "Wireless Display" app. Both devices are connected to my router via ethernet. The connection is OK, I can control my pc from my XBOX and...
  7. Game streaming lags on Samsung Smart TV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game streaming lags on Samsung Smart TV: Hello. I tried to play via xbox app's game streaming on my samsung tv but I have a really bad video and audio quality. I connected the tv to the internet via cable and not Wifi and my internet...
  8. Audio lag streaming Kingdom Hearts on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Audio lag streaming Kingdom Hearts on Xbox Series X: Hi all.. I've been having this problem for a couple of days. While streaming via Twitch, Kingdom Hearts lag my audio both in the Webcam, and in the game. The video doesn't lag. When I take out the...
  9. Game lag and delay while trying to stream to mixer directly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game lag and delay while trying to stream to mixer directly: Hello , i am new to streaming and just starting. Ill be streaming to the mixer platform found it easiet as they are partnered with xbox. I have a pc but its not connected to an ethernet cable....
  10. Mixer Stream Issues (Chat Lag and Idol Mode coming up)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer Stream Issues (Chat Lag and Idol Mode coming up): To start off I am part of the Xbox Insider Program and have been experiencing issues with Mixer for the past few days. The issues that I am experiencing range from Lag Chat from my viewers who...