lagging badly Maney play war zone and Cold War have two different Nat types on war zone it...

Discus and support lagging badly Maney play war zone and Cold War have two different Nat types on war zone it... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have just joined BT I have full fibre to property not to cabinet every time I'm I connect my Xbox I am getting a trendo IP address what is compatible... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tazzywarner, Apr 11, 2021.

1. tazzywarner
    tazzywarner Guest

lagging badly Maney play war zone and Cold War have two different Nat types on war zone it...

I have just joined BT I have full fibre to property not to cabinet every time I'm I connect my Xbox I am getting a trendo IP address what is compatible for ipv4 and 6 to be linked together but every game I play on multiplayer I am experiencing lots of lag like I said two different NAT type connections on Call Of duties 2000 difference on bandwidth on the games my settings at my router look all good currently running Port 3074 udp we've trendo IP address test online everything is good no status code etc 150mb upload 31 download 15 Ms ping NAT type open your NAT type is behind a cone please I have tried port forwarding etc but no success can anyone HELP

:)

tazzywarner, Apr 11, 2021
  2. tazzywarner Win User

lagging badly Maney play war zone and Cold War have two different Nat types on war zone it moderate on cold war it is open

Please call me on moblie name on porfile account
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

lagging badly Maney play war zone and Cold War have two different Nat types on war zone it moderate on cold war it is open

4. peters1023 Win User

Halo 5 Matchmaking not working for warzone. At all.

Here's the network stats for when I'm VPN'd (DD-WRT router) over to Hong Kong (War Zone is working this way)

Xbox Detailed Stats:

1.78 Mpbs Download

4.9 Mbps Upload

198 ms Ping

OOKLA Sppedtest.net:

5.3 Mbs Down

4.3 Mbs Up

57 ms Ping

Here's the network stats for my regular speedy connection:

Xbox Detailed Stats:

75.6 Mpbs Download

61.2 Mbps Upload

120 ms Ping

OOKLA Sppedtest.net:

70.1 Mbs Down

59.1 Mbs Up

7 ms Ping

By the way, I completely agree with you both you guys' reasoning. Except that as I read Halo Waypoint posts, this problem was happening to specific regions (Brazil, UK and Japan) and not others. Also my NAT type has been open in all scenarios. This led
    me to trying the VPN just to attempt to get War Zone to connect to a different server. And presto, it's working, whether its even to a different server I don't know. What I do know is that when War Zone thinks I am in HK, it works. When War Zone thinks I am
    in Japan, it doesn't despite the MUCH better connection. I would hypothesize there's a larger issue with War Zone going on.

Ideas? I verified again this morning that War Zone matchmaking is not working while Arena is unless I use the VPN.
  5. jlma00 Jose LuisMart Win User

COD Modern Warfare - Physical Copy Issue After WarZone Update

You do not understand the issue, you have to understand that there is modern warfare (not free) and modern warfare war zone (free)

For those who have a physical version, we can't access the original modern warfare campaign and other stuff from the main game that we purchased, we can only access modern warfare war zone, everytime we try to play the original modern warfare and not modern
    warfare war zone it tell us that we have to purchase it. Even though we had paid for the physical version already.
  6. CCN_HsK Win User

Making me buy the game when I already have the disc

Physical Game, You need use the disc to run the game.

War Zone is free mode, so you have not use the disc COD has War Zone only.

(If your physical game is non-free game, the system will not open the game)
Thema:

1. lagging badly Maney play war zone and Cold War have two different Nat types on war zone it... - Similar Threads - lagging badly Maney

2. Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P: Some time ago i changed my display resolution to 1440P and the captures are lagging really bad I did a factory reset and i changed my capture resolution from 1080P to 720P hoping it would help...
  3. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  4. Ultimate Word Games lagging badly when using the app but not on browser?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Word Games lagging badly when using the app but not on browser?: I've been playing Wordament for a few years now on Ultimate Word Games on PC and never once had an issue with it. However, the past week or so, it has been lagging to the point of being...
  5. Suddenly getting really bad lag on my Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suddenly getting really bad lag on my Xbox One X: I've always had really good connection with my Xbox One X since I have a wired ethernet connection, but the other day I randomly got booted off of a game and my Xbox hasn't been functioning the...
  6. When I play my friend in 2k he makes the game lag so bad. I opened the dmz and when we play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I play my friend in 2k he makes the game lag so bad. I opened the dmz and when we play...: How can block someone for using lag in 2k? I even enabled the dmz and it still didn't work. f31f0e8c-7c2c-43b8-8aea-3bdee6563a65
  7. On PC Xbox Party Chat give me noticeable and bad input lag when playing Halo infinite

in XBoX on Consoles
    On PC Xbox Party Chat give me noticeable and bad input lag when playing Halo infinite: I have shut off background stuff... nothing works. I will play and everything feels crisp but the moment I get into an xbox party everything is sluggish. It's forced me to basically tell my...
  8. Nat type is open but I’m having super bad lag spikes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat type is open but I’m having super bad lag spikes: My Xbox starting having super bad lag spikes after I brought it to college and then brought it back home. Never had this issue before I brought it to the college and my network has not changed....
  9. Cloud Gaming: Fable 2 unusually bad input lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming: Fable 2 unusually bad input lag: Fable 2 (Xbox 360 game) has excessively bad input lag when playing via Cloud Gaming. I tried a few other games and had no problem with them. It's particularly noticeable when doing time-sensitive...
  10. Crackdown 3: Network error and lag, bad network quality

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crackdown 3: Network error and lag, bad network quality: I have played Crackdown 3 on pc with xbox app and coop runs realy bad with network errors/lag, all other games work just fine. Single player runs just fine. fff78458-ba13-4e5c-ae14-579a386277f1