Lack of support on XBox Controller Elite 2 stick drift problem

Discus and support Lack of support on XBox Controller Elite 2 stick drift problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought my controller one and a half year ago. During my warranty I sent my controller back to Microsoft once for stick drift. I received a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AgostinoPisanelli, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Lack of support on XBox Controller Elite 2 stick drift problem

I bought my controller one and a half year ago. During my warranty I sent my controller back to Microsoft once for stick drift. I received a functioning controller. But then again the stick drift showed up again. Now the controller is out of warranty and you guys are asking me more than 100 bucks to get my controller repair and probably get the same problem 6 months later. I called once your support, they told me they would escalate the issue to understand if I could receive a free repair, but nothing never happened, the customer support ghosted me every time I would send them an email to ask for update.

Is it reasonable that a 250+ dollars controller is this bad? After not even 2 years of usage. And is it reasonable to receive this poor level of support, again, for a 250+ dollars controller? This is unacceptable!

:)

AgostinoPisanelli, Aug 16, 2022
  2. Blueheart14 Win User

Elite controller stick drift

The problem is not just the on elite 2 controllers its a issue with all controllers that use the PDP program because i have 3 afterglow controllers that have problems with joy stick drift i also have 2 power A controllers that have problems with joy stick
    drift as well and my brother has an elite 2 series controller that also has the same problem
  3. BobHun87 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller thumbstick drift

same.

my 1st elite: crash gumi grips. send back to service, but i buy a new one for this 2 week. Try this new: right stick drift to right...

ok, my 1st elite came back, try this. left stick drift to right (fresh new controller from ms service)

ok i sent back this 2 broken Elites.

1-2 week done, get 2 new fresh Elites... tested... both new Elite's (my 3rd and 4th) left sticks drift to right...

my last 5 Elites broken, 3 fresh from Xbox Support. Thats a big joke.
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Drift with Elite controllers

I have two original elite controllers and one pf the new elite 2 controllers that I got my son for Christmas. They all have drift issues with the left sticks. I hd thought it would be addressed with the new version, but I guess not. Please help
    make this right.
    Unfortunately, stick drift seems all too common in this current generation on Xbox, on PS4, and even on Switch. I wonder if it's because so many games use the sticks at buttons as well, which is leading to extra pressure being exerted? I've lost many controllers
    to stick drift, and looking at the forums and reddit, a lot of people are complaining about stick drift issues from day one with the Elite series 2. Fingers crossed that Xbox can address the issue for everybody affected by it.
  5. Itcharoo Win User

Why am I now shopping for my 4th Xbox controller

Yeah there seems to be a lack of quality in this gen of controller. I have now got 4 Xbox one controllers and an Elite all with different stages of Drift and or headset jack problems :(
  6. ruger280 Win User

controller drift

That is strange. I've only ever had stick drift on my old 360 controllers. I don't know if the standard Xbox one controllers have it, but the Xbox Elite controller sticks can be adjusted to have dead zones to avoid drift. Check in the Xbox Accessories
    app if you can adjust it for normal controllers.
    Have my elite controller set up and still drifts. Can't do standard controller. Did notice they drift worse on any COD.
Thema:

Lack of support on XBox Controller Elite 2 stick drift problem

1. Lack of support on XBox Controller Elite 2 stick drift problem - Similar Threads - Lack support Controller

2. Lack of Turkish Language Support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lack of Turkish Language Support: According the charts, Turkish language must be 9th language in Xbox games (at least 1st party) But including RedFall most of Xbox games doesnt support. Here are the list of Xbox users Languages:...
  3. I am having a real issue with the lack of customer support here. I have 2 kids on my family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am having a real issue with the lack of customer support here. I have 2 kids on my family...: I am having a real issue with the lack of customer support here. I have 2 kids on my family account set up to an Xbox and for some reason the password isn't working. The password recover is also...
  4. Microsoft Recover and lack of human support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Recover and lack of human support: The fact that Microsoft is one of the largest companies in the world but have the customer support of a day care center is ridiculous. I have a email I used around 15 yrs ago that is still...
  5. XBOX SUPPORT or lack of

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX SUPPORT or lack of: Xbox support dont work its a never ending loop that ends in error after error shocking shocking yous really do not care about your customers make contact with me by email in 48 hours or i take my...
  6. Earth Defense Force 2025 lack of support.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Earth Defense Force 2025 lack of support.: I have been reporting and outage for earth defense force 2025 multiplayer for almost a month now and im just getting sent in circles between microsoft support and the publishers. both of them say...
  7. Elite Series 2 Controller Support or lack thereof?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Support or lack thereof?: Has anyone had any luck contacting support on this product? There contact button basically says there is no way to speak to someone regarding this product. I paid nearly $200 for a controller and...
  8. Game pass games will not load/ complete lack of support for series x problems by Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass games will not load/ complete lack of support for series x problems by Microsoft: I am beyond frustrated and am completely disappointed that i cannot speak to a live person or even get a live chat to help with this issue. microsoft is not providong any support for a very...
  9. Microsoft lack of support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft lack of support: Am I the only person who can see how far Microsoft has gone out of their way to distance themselves from their customers, all in an effort to provide as little support as possible? Don't even say...
  10. Microsoft lack of support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft lack of support: Am I the only person who can see how far Microsoft has gone out of their way to distance themselves from their customers, all in an effort to provide as little support as possible? Don't even say...