Lack of respect

Discus and support Lack of respect in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; now microsoft is so busy with respect and all kinds of rules you have to agree on when signing up but honestly. Where is the respect for the gamers?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TH3 SP4RTAN DK, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Lack of respect

now microsoft is so busy with respect and all kinds of rules you have to agree on when signing up but honestly. Where is the respect for the gamers?

Microsoft is the responsible part no matter what in the end for everything under their roof and with the lack of respect from a lot of companies working under Microsoft how do you expect us to respect you or your so called terms etc. You do not even try
    to live up to those terms and whatever the [Mod Removed Profanity] you call it yourselves. You let companies
    [Mod Removed Profanity]around with serious gamers and seem to have no problem with it because it is not your problem. But let me tell you something! It is your problem because you let them charge through your app so when do you start showing
    us some respect?

I have been playing elder scrolls seriously for a long time working hard on my toons and in just one update everything is lost. now playing warframe and because of a glitch i cant move on and the support is not quite eager to help or even read what i wrote
    to them. before i was playing destiny and we all know how they [Mod Removed Profanity] up all gamers when making destiny 2. and they went down the wrong road long before launching that..

it dont give a [Mod Removed Profanity] anymore if you
    [Mod Removed Profanity]
    ban me because your probably wont do anything about the lack of respect for the serious gamers and since you dont show us that respect then how can you seriously expect the respect for your terms and rules etc?

:)

TH3 SP4RTAN DK, Nov 27, 2018
  2. BrunoA1206
    BrunoA1206 Guest
    Halo Waypoint Xbox360

No official notification. So that is a lack of respect.

BrunoA1206, Nov 27, 2018
  3. VernierSlake
    VernierSlake Guest
    I do not understand, this is a lack of respect!

Because the posts in the suspension forum are moderated it takes a day or two before they appear and if they break the rules laid out in the rules thread in that folder they won't appear.

VernierSlake, Nov 27, 2018
  4. RandyAU93
    RandyAU93 Guest

Lack of respect

Have you messaged the developers of those titles regarding the problems with their respective software titles? That's usually the best place to start, especially since none of the games you describe were published or developed by Microsoft or any of its
    internal studios.

RandyAU93, Nov 27, 2018
  5. Yeah I’m reading the OP and wondering where MS is at fault for any of the issues stated.

coco meat train, Nov 27, 2018
  6. Yea, I get the frustration but it seems like a third party issue.

MarsNeedsTacos, Nov 6, 2018
  7. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Lack of respect

Yea, I get the frustration but it seems like a third party issue.
  8. RandyAU93 Win User

Lack of respect

Have you messaged the developers of those titles regarding the problems with their respective software titles? That's usually the best place to start, especially since none of the games you describe were published or developed by Microsoft or any of its
    internal studios.
  9. coco meat train Win User

Lack of respect

Yeah I’m reading the OP and wondering where MS is at fault for any of the issues stated.
  10. BrunoA1206 Win User

Halo Waypoint Xbox360

No official notification. So that is a lack of respect.
  11. Saeleth Win User

Criminalization of Violent Games in Brazil

A complete lack of meaningful parenting and guidance, combined with a total lack of respect for life, THAT is what creates monsters like this, not video game violence.
Thema:

Lack of respect

1. Lack of respect - Similar Threads - Lack respect

2. A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox: I have heard the whole issue of a few Japanese game developers not releasing their games on Xbox, and that makes me disappointed, most notably, Square-Enix neglected to make a port of Final...
  3. Game Pass language, unacceptable bad. Lack of simple features.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass language, unacceptable bad. Lack of simple features.: I am just gonna flat out state that it is unacceptable how badly this platform is for people that do not have English as their first language, and do not want their entire Windows to be English,...
  4. Lack of Alpha Skip Ahead updates

in XboX Insiders
    Lack of Alpha Skip Ahead updates: Why there hasn't been a Alpha-Skip Ahead update recently, is there something I missed? submitted by /u/M1chlCZ [link] [comments]
  5. Asking for refund for fraudulently charge, discrimination or lack of capabilities?

in XBoX on Windows
    Asking for refund for fraudulently charge, discrimination or lack of capabilities?: Hello, I found out on the evening of December 16th that my account was fraudulently charged on the morning of the 16th. So, I immediately contacted Microsoft customer service and connected with an...
  6. Ubisoft neglect of Wildlands and the lack of a 60fps update

in XboX Insiders
    Ubisoft neglect of Wildlands and the lack of a 60fps update: Ubisoft needs to give Wildlands a 60fps update. They've updated most of of not all their other modern mainline games but for some reason Wildlands gets left behind. I really enjoyed the game back...
  7. Inability to change Xbox privacy settings despite the lack of a family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inability to change Xbox privacy settings despite the lack of a family: When I was trying to play Halo Infinite's Forge Experience, I was met with a prompt multiple times telling me that my privacy settings were preventing me from accessing Forge content. So, after...
  8. Xbox enforcement: Service delivery failure, incompetence and lack of accountability

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox enforcement: Service delivery failure, incompetence and lack of accountability: I recently received an enforcement on my profile which resulted in a communication ban. As a paying customer I expect the live services to be delivered. The ban was triggered by my profile...
  9. Lack of error messages for "blocked" accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lack of error messages for "blocked" accounts: Tried to log into multiple Microsoft run/associated websites. But it just wouldn't complete the log in process, sending me back to the log in screen time and time again, at best the url would tell...
  10. State of Decay 2 "Account lacks priviledges" to allow multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 "Account lacks priviledges" to allow multiplayer: Hitting a snag that I have seen in other forums. I have State of Decay 2 on Steam and when I try and connect it to multiplayer it says my account lack priviledges to connect to multiplayer. I...