Kupno Xbox Game Pass Ultimate za pomocą salda konta Microsoft.[Translation-Purchase Xbox...

Discus and support Kupno Xbox Game Pass Ultimate za pomocą salda konta Microsoft.[Translation-Purchase Xbox... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Witam. Posiadam na koncie Microsoft 20zł i chciałem się zapytać czy mogę kupić za pomocą salda konta Microsoft subskrypcję Xbox Game Pass Ultimate bez... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by W.O33, Oct 23, 2020.

  1. W.O33
    W.O33 Guest

    Kupno Xbox Game Pass Ultimate za pomocą salda konta Microsoft.[Translation-Purchase Xbox...


    Witam. Posiadam na koncie Microsoft 20zł i chciałem się zapytać czy mogę kupić za pomocą salda konta Microsoft subskrypcję Xbox Game Pass Ultimate bez używania karty kredytowej na jeden miesiąc? Mam na myśli promocyjną cenę, która wynosi 4zł.

    [Translation-Hello. I have PLN 20 on my Microsoft account and I wanted to ask if I can buy an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription using the Microsoft account balance without using a credit card for one month? I mean the promotional price, which
    is PLN 4.]


    :)
     
    W.O33, Oct 23, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

    Kupno Xbox Game Pass Ultimate za pomocą salda konta Microsoft.[Translation-Purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with your Microsoft account balance.]

    Hello W.O33,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on purchasing a subscription. You are able to do this, to not use a credit card, you need to uncheck the box for auto renew.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  3. Kevenstu01 Win User

    Nieprawidłowy okres trwania subskrypcji XBOx GamePass

    (question translated from Polish using google translate - pytanie przetłumaczone na angielski za pomocą tłumacza google)05.11.2019 I bought the Xbox Game Pass promotion for three months ... Today, i.e. 01.01.2020 expires ...?
    How is Microsoft 57 days three months? I will agree to 90 no less ...
    for this issue you should contact Microsoft billing support directly .

    https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

    (my answer translated to polish using Google - moja odpowiedź przetłumaczona na polski przy użyciu Google)

    w przypadku tego problemu należy skontaktować się bezpośrednio z pomocą techniczną Microsoft.

    https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. jakubkuzniar Win User

    Payment

    1. Mam pytanie. Chciałbym spłacić swoją zaległość za subskrypcje xbox game pass. Posiadam pieniądze na koncie Microsoft. Jest to wystarczająca suma. Czemu nie może mi pobrać pieniędzy właśnie z tego konta?
  5. BeastBadshah Win User

    Subskrypcja Xbox Game Pass[Xbox Game Pass subscription]

    Zaloguj się za pomocą konta microsoft w dowolnej przeglądarce przy użyciu komputera i wybierz zaznaczoną kartę tam, gdzie pojawiła się twoja subskrypcja z przyciskiem anulowania

    [Translation - Log in using your microsoft account in any browser using your computer and select the selected tab where your subscription appeared with the cancel button]


    [​IMG]
  6. ArmekStyle Win User

    Subskrypcja Xbox Game Pass[Xbox Game Pass subscription]

    Zaloguj się za pomocą konta microsoft w dowolnej przeglądarce przy użyciu komputera i wybierz zaznaczoną kartę tam, gdzie pojawiła się twoja subskrypcja z przyciskiem anulowania
    [​IMG]
    Chodzi o to, że nie mam opcji anulowania a kwota jak i przycisk "Zapłać teraz" są czerwone.

    [Translation - The point is that I have no cancel option and the amount and the button "Pay now " are red.]
Thema:

Kupno Xbox Game Pass Ultimate za pomocą salda konta Microsoft.[Translation-Purchase Xbox...

Loading...
  1. Kupno Xbox Game Pass Ultimate za pomocą salda konta Microsoft.[Translation-Purchase Xbox... - Similar Threads - Kupno Game Pass

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  4. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  5. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  6. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  7. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  8. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  9. Xbox Live Gold - kupno gry [Mod Translation-Xbox Live Gold - buying games]

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold - kupno gry [Mod Translation-Xbox Live Gold - buying games]: Witam serdecznie, chcę kupić grę w Xbox Store - Hitman 2 Edycja Gold. Posiadam Xbox Live Gold do 1 grudnia, cena z Live Gold to 125zł, a bez Live Gold to ok. 170zł. Pytanie brzmi, jeżeli kupię grę...
  10. Kupno Forzy horizon 4 pomoc [Translation - Buying Forzy Horizon 4 Help]

    in XBoX on Windows
    Kupno Forzy horizon 4 pomoc [Translation - Buying Forzy Horizon 4 Help]: Witam mam zamiar kupić Forze Horizon 4 w RTV AGD lecz na grze napisane jest (wyłącznie dla xbox one) czy ta gra posiada play Anywhere czy jest zablokowana tylko na Xbox. Bo sprzedawca mówi że nie...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox game pass saldo konta

    ,
  2. saldo konta microsoft jak kupić game pass