Kof 98 um bc screen issue
Discus and support Kof 98 um bc screen issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the backwards compatible version of the game king of fighters 98 um has a screen tear like issue on the China stage, that is very distracting, I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by J THE URP, Mar 19, 2017.
Thema:
Kof 98 um bc screen issue
Loading...
-
Kof 98 um bc screen issue - Similar Threads - Kof screen issue
-
Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen
in XboX InsidersStreaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments] -
HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black
in XboX InsidersHDR issue since last update makes the screen go black: Since last update my screen goes black then back to normal while playing with HdR along with the sound turning off and on . I been in the alpha skip program since the beginning and this is the... -
Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)
in XboX InsidersRemove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls... -
No update on start up screen yet
in XboX InsidersNo update on start up screen yet: I am a xbox insider but still don't have the new update for the start up screen anyone know why that could be thanks submitted by /u/AdDesperate9651 [link] [comments] -
Weird squished screen on my Xbox one
in XboX InsidersWeird squished screen on my Xbox one: I don't seem to be able to attach a picture, but what I want to ask is : I have a first model Xbox one , an original, and it worked as normal , but now whenever I use it , the screen is squished... -
Full screen experience and windows desktop options not showing while in desktop mode in the...
in XboX InsidersFull screen experience and windows desktop options not showing while in desktop mode in the...: not sure what I did when I was tweaking around in my settings or if it’s a bug but can someone help the pictures shows the best way I can explain it sorry submitted by /u/Gowash302 [link]... -
Xbox full screen experience on pc
in XboX InsidersXbox full screen experience on pc: I have a doubt about the FSE on PC. I tried to activate it on my desktop with two monitors connected and obviously (as I imagined) the second monitor is totally obscured. Is there no way to use it... -
KOF 2002 UM
in XBoX Games and AppsKOF 2002 UM: Good night people, I'm trying to buy the KOF 2002 UM, but do not let me use the balance that I have in my account 89a95d9e-5e43-4184-9408-a85f554d5bc7 -
Dead Space: Ignition and KOF Sky Stage purchased, but neither appear under 'Ready to install' ...
in XBoX Games and AppsDead Space: Ignition and KOF Sky Stage purchased, but neither appear under 'Ready to install' ...: I had a similar issue previously and XBox Support (specifically Miss Bijoux) was able to help me out. Years ago, I purchased Dead Space: Ignition and KOF Sky Stage on my XBox 360. I was going to...