Known Issue with Gaming Services Preview Updates for Xbox Insiders on PC

Discus and support Known Issue with Gaming Services Preview Updates for Xbox Insiders on PC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello Xbox Insiders on PC, On the latest preview of Gaming Services (6.69.8002.0) you may see an error asking you to insert a disc on launch when... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GuruKronos, Sep 15, 2022.

1. Known Issue with Gaming Services Preview Updates for Xbox Insiders on PC

Hello Xbox Insiders on PC,

On the latest preview of Gaming Services (6.69.8002.0) you may see an error asking you to insert a disc on launch when launching the Microsoft Flight Simulator Beta. A fix for this issue is expected in the next release.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/GuruKronos
    [link] [comments]

/u/GuruKronos, Sep 15, 2022
  2. Just a Volunteer Win User

Error 0x82323023

This was a known issue with consoles enrolled in the Alpha Skip Ahead Insider preview.

Is your console enrolled in a Insider preview? If so, download the latest OS update.

Check Xbox Insider Forum on Reddit. This forum is for General release OS.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Where's the Customer Service?

4. Njal the Blue Win User

Muted microphone symbol

Has your son enrolled his console into the Xbox Insider Preview or is it a pre-owned console? I ask because there is a known issue regarding headsets in the Insider Preview build.
  5. SLB4EVERPT Win User

xbox one x shut off

That is a known issue under beta preview ring, you are insider preview system?
  6. shakenstien Win User

Xbox one s is not able to run games smoothly

I have enrolled myself for the xbox insider hub update preview

So shall i cancel insider hub update preview services ?

Will that completely solve the problem ?
Thema:

Known Issue with Gaming Services Preview Updates for Xbox Insiders on PC

1. Known Issue with Gaming Services Preview Updates for Xbox Insiders on PC - Similar Threads - Known Issue Gaming

2. Known Hardware Issue with Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Known Hardware Issue with Series X?: Before I file a BBB complaint, file an official complaint with the Washington State AG office, and seek legal advice regarding class action, I'm going to throw this out for discussion. My Xbox...
  3. Discord on xbox issue any known fixes?

in XboX Insiders
    Discord on xbox issue any known fixes?: While talking to friends on different platforms during saying sentences and talking it seems my voice has to be quite loud to pick up. Is there anyway to increase my mic sensitivity? Along with...
  4. Any known WiFi connection issue with series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any known WiFi connection issue with series x?: For the past week every single day I have gotten home and turned on my Xbox only to see that it cannot connect to my WiFi day after day. I have power cycled my xbox, router, and modem every day, I...
  5. Why does Microsoft charge $299 to repair an Xbox for a known issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft charge $299 to repair an Xbox for a known issue?: Our Xbox Series X turns off after being on for less than 10 seconds. We went through all of the troubleshooting steps (both online and through tech support) and the only option was for us to send...
  6. Is there a known issue with 8TB SSD USB 3 drives for Series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a known issue with 8TB SSD USB 3 drives for Series X?: I bought a legit Samsung 8TB 870 QVO USB drive. After I format it in Windows then attach it to my Series X, it is recognized and option given to install games there etc, etc. Setup and initial...
  7. Is my console broken? Or is there a known issue with some games?

in XboX Insiders
    Is my console broken? Or is there a known issue with some games?: Hey thanks in advance for any help, so I have a series x which is around 6 months old and up until a few weeks ago all seemed fine. Lately I have been trying some new games out and the console...
  8. How to appeal account was perma banned based on the known Xbox exploit.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to appeal account was perma banned based on the known Xbox exploit.: My XBox account is permanently banned I believe due to a well known XBox exploit as detailed here: [mod removed] There are multiple other videos that detail and highlight the same exploit. How...
  9. I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...: Split from this thread. Was Playing RB6 Siege on iCloud gaming on PC perfectly, then as starfield released I noticed it not starting up I play any other iCloud games is there an issue with...
  10. I cant live stream on xbox after correcting all the known issues on why i cant

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant live stream on xbox after correcting all the known issues on why i cant: so i was trying to live stream call of duty like i would typically do. i couldnt access the option to so i opened support. thought some settings had been changed and needed to be corrected but...