knights of the old republic xbox original games to xbox 360 patch files

Discus and support knights of the old republic xbox original games to xbox 360 patch files in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im trying to play knights of the old republic Xbox disc on an Xbox 360 but it says it needs an update is there anyway to still get the patch files with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nuclear knight, Jul 8, 2022.

1. knights of the old republic xbox original games to xbox 360 patch files

im trying to play knights of the old republic Xbox disc on an Xbox 360 but it says it needs an update is there anyway to still get the patch files with the 360 servers being taken down?

:)

nuclear knight, Jul 8, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You need to be using an original Microsoft hard drive with its factory formatting in order for it to work
  3. BizarroMantis Win User

old skool gamers unite

Yeah...I played one of the best games ever on the original xbox - Knights of the Old Republic. :D
  4. MarcusStanford Win User

Old PS1/Xbox Games You Want Rebooting?

Knights of the Old Republic, Jade's Empire.

There was some pure gold on the original Xbox.
  5. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Will the power of the Xbox One put an end to bad movie based video games?

Hello everyone :)

In my opinion, the BEST Star Wars game that I've played is (Please insert drum roll here)...

Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic & Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords for the Original Xbox

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox 360 Compatibility

Star Wars Battlefront 1 & 2 (Xbox Original) will work on a Xbox 360, so will Star Wars EP III Revenge of the Sith, Jedi Knight Jedi Academy, Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2 and Republic Commando. For a full list of OG games that are compatible on the Xbox
    360 have a look here
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_games_compatible_with_Xbox_360#List_of_compatible_titles_available_on_physical_media_and_digital_download

For the full list of Xbox 360 games that will work, just take a look on the Xbox 360 store link that XBF Erick C has given you.
Thema:

1. knights of the old republic xbox original games to xbox 360 patch files - Similar Threads - knights old republic

2. I cant download hollow knight on my laptop, even though i can do that on my gaming laptop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download hollow knight on my laptop, even though i can do that on my gaming laptop...: I can't seem to find games on the xbox game pass, my catalog is limited on my laptop. Even though on my pc, it is way larger. I cant find hollow knight on this laptop, even though i had it on my...
  3. I have Xbox one S all digital edition and it will not let me download Gotham Knight, and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox one S all digital edition and it will not let me download Gotham Knight, and it...: wont let me install Gotham Knights c5575187-aaa0-43da-8faa-ed63fc2bf124
  4. Where is the saved game files for gotham knights PC GAME PASS version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the saved game files for gotham knights PC GAME PASS version?: dont give me the steam version i need the pc game pass version 8ebe8c47-496c-42b9-9ed5-b1389e2e230c
  5. Gotham knights save file location

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gotham knights save file location: About Gotham knights - gamepass pc version, where is save file location, I cannot find it? 853a6dd1-c782-4586-afe3-dfafb7b13899
  6. Gotham Knights title is labeled as "Not available" on Game Pass for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gotham Knights title is labeled as "Not available" on Game Pass for PC: Everything is updated accordingly, and I have no more ideas in order to solve this issue. 3f892027-a5ab-4298-b79e-bac6eef5badf
  7. Gotham Knights Not available on PC game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gotham Knights Not available on PC game pass: Apologies if this is a re post and someone already asked, i tried looking for it but didint see anything on the forum. According to both Open source aka Xbox website and the Xbox PC app the game...
  8. Star Wars Knight of the Old Republic crashes in win 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Knight of the Old Republic crashes in win 10: SWKotoR crashes . Here is the error info from the windows application log. faulting application name : swkotor.exe, version 1.03.0, time stampp: 0x00000000 Faulting Module name: ujnknow, version...
  9. STAR WARS knight of the old republic 이중 결제되었습니다.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    STAR WARS knight of the old republic 이중 결제되었습니다.: 2022년 1월 2일 21시 34분에 STAR WARS-knight of the republic을 결 하였 다운을 받았지만 실행되지 않 microsoft store에 들어가도 구입 내역은 없 다시 결 만 표시되 있어서 결국에는 2022년 1월 2일 21시 48분에 이중 결 만 되 환불 한으로 환불도 안됩니다. [img] [img]...
  10. star wars knight of the old republic 2 xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars knight of the old republic 2 xbox 360: sup! i have a question last i bought on my xbox 360 the star wars knight of the old reoublic 2! but it doesnt work so im worried if i expend my money for a game i cant play but anyway everytime i...