Kitty Wired USB Headset on XBoxOne?

Discus and support Kitty Wired USB Headset on XBoxOne? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can I really not use a kitty usb wired headset? I can't use an adaptor or anything it really just won't work and won't let me on party? I already... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by InstantRamen988, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Kitty Wired USB Headset on XBoxOne?

Can I really not use a kitty usb wired headset? I can't use an adaptor or anything it really just won't work and won't let me on party? I already committed to buying bc I felt pressured and was dumb for not researching more but like I really want to have a use for them rather than wasting 150 on them. Should I buy any old usb to 3.5mm adaptor or will that not work?

:)

InstantRamen988, Feb 18, 2021
  2. Stoddart1 Win User

Xbox series X - USB headset

This is a usb wired headset.
  3. Arceon Mage Win User

USB Headset

A wired USB headset. Not a bluetooth blaster that connects to your xbox then syncs your audio to your headset.
  4. Arceon Mage Win User

USB Headset

This is my first time owning a wired USB headset. Other than allowing RGB to work on a headset, I have no idea as of yet.
  5. [Farscape] Win User

Xbox Game Bar

are you using the headset through the controller wired or are you using the wireless dongle. or are you using a different headset plugged in via the standard jacks or usb.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

USB Headset

There are many wired USB headsets that work with Xbox. Any headset with a 3.5mm jack works.

Any control or communications device needs a security chip to function.
Thema:

Kitty Wired USB Headset on XBoxOne?

1. Kitty Wired USB Headset on XBoxOne? - Similar Threads - Kitty Wired USB

2. My (wired) Xbox controllers continuously disconnect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My (wired) Xbox controllers continuously disconnect.: My Xbox and controllers and xbox are all up to date. I've replaced the batteries, plugged the controllers into the console and removed the batteries... They still continuously disconnect. Is...
  3. Xbox One S sync button broken, new controller wont connect wireless or wired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S sync button broken, new controller wont connect wireless or wired: Sync button has been broke for unknown amount of time, buy new controller as old one broke, go to connect new controller, bought off amazon from XBOX, sync button doesnt work. Tried using usb...
  4. I cant connect my xbox one controller with my windoww 11 pc, Even through the usb wire

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant connect my xbox one controller with my windoww 11 pc, Even through the usb wire: I can't seem to connect Xbox one controller even though it has batteries to my pc. Note: I am using my own USB cable to connect the USB to my pc, not the Xbox's. I tried all online solutions, but...
  5. Kitty headphones for Xbox gamers

in XboX Insiders
    Kitty headphones for Xbox gamers: Please will Xbox, Microsoft and Cracken jump on board with supporting kitty headphones for Xbox gamers. I think it is very inconvenient that I either need to purchase a PlayStation or PC to obtain...
  6. My Xbox pdp wired controller disconnects everytime I move it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox pdp wired controller disconnects everytime I move it: So I have a pdp wired controller and when I move it the controller disconnects and reconnects. I have ordered a new usb c cable to see if it is the cable. Does anyone know if it is or not?...
  7. My XBox360 Wired Controller keeps flashing green light on PC windows 11.(I'm unable to play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBox360 Wired Controller keeps flashing green light on PC windows 11.(I'm unable to play...: While I'm playing games on my windows 11 pc, my Xbox 360 wired controller gets disconnected and keeps flashing, and gets irresponsive. When I replug the device, it lets me play for some time, then...
  8. Crackling audio Wired headsets, wireless headsets on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crackling audio Wired headsets, wireless headsets on Xbox One: Split from this thread. Yeah, I'm having the same issue. Wired headsets, wireless headsets, first party, third party, doesn't matter. I've used like 8 different headsets and I still have this...
  9. Connecting Razer Kraken Kitty headphones to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting Razer Kraken Kitty headphones to Xbox One: I have looked at a previous thread that explained how to do this, but it dated back from 2015 and didn't entirely work. Does anyone have an updated way this works for them? My headphones are...
  10. Far Cry Primal "Here Kitty" achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry Primal "Here Kitty" achievement not unlocking: I am having trouble unlocking the Here Kitty achievement on Far Cry Primal. It has been over 8 months since I tamed the Bloodfang Sabretooth Tiger and have tried everything and this includes; -...