Kitty headphones for Xbox gamers

Discus and support Kitty headphones for Xbox gamers in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please will Xbox, Microsoft and Cracken jump on board with supporting kitty headphones for Xbox gamers. I think it is very inconvenient that I either... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Most-Ad-4917, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Kitty headphones for Xbox gamers

Please will Xbox, Microsoft and Cracken jump on board with supporting kitty headphones for Xbox gamers. I think it is very inconvenient that I either need to purchase a PlayStation or PC to obtain such things. I don’t like feeling that I have to be controlled and what I want to purchase through Xbox I’m a faithful Xbox gamer. My family is now for systems in our home, and I am a mother of all girls and a gamer myself and we cannot find anything that is kitty like or even girly or pink at all for Xbox, so can someone please create a compatible kitty headset for Xbox gamers please

submitted by /u/Most-Ad-4917
    [link] [comments]

/u/Most-Ad-4917, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Foregotten1 Win User

Preparation For Heist

Aww Z4Z, but they have a cute kitty cat for their gamer pic.
  3. IAmProjectAlice Win User

Battle of the Sexes: Call of Duty Black Ops, 18th May 8pm

kitty i am a female gamer where do i sign up
  4. The Resistance Win User

Battle of the Sexes: Call of Duty Black Ops, 18th May 8pm

[quote user="iMayHem Avenger"]

kitty i am a female gamer where do i sign up

[/quote]

You just did. :p
  5. OrdealByFire Win User

What's Your SPM?

Dubby Kitty, U a dummy kitty.

Deffy: Nope.avi
  6. Natsuko Mogi Win User

Brother of War is Recruiting

Hehe, read announcement post. Clan things there.

This is only a joke.

Hello Kitty clan recruiting. Must have Hello Kitty emblem and know every verse from Hello Kitty opening in Japanese.
Thema:

Kitty headphones for Xbox gamers

1. Kitty headphones for Xbox gamers - Similar Threads - Kitty headphones gamers

2. Headphone audio reversed on XBox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphone audio reversed on XBox Series S: I own Steelseries Arctis 5 wired headphones, which work perfectly well with my Windows PC. I recently bought a new XBox Series S, and played a few games. I wasn't aware there was a problem until I...
  3. bad sound on xbox wireless headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    bad sound on xbox wireless headphones: I have the Microsoft Xbox Wireless Headset - Wireless Headset Edition. I am very impressed with the sound while using them on my Win11 laptop and My Andoroid phone. However they absolutely suck on...
  4. Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t

in XboX Insiders
    Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t: So I bought the mic and have the newest Xbox. When I first got the headset it worked perfectly but then I took a break from Xbox and when I came back, the headphones still worked but the mic...
  5. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle...
  6. How to turn off party chat on tv without having headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off party chat on tv without having headphones: How can i turn the sound from party chat from going to my tv when my headset disconnects, i dont want any audio besides the game going threw the tv and my headphones disconnect a lot...
  7. Dolby Atmos for headphones issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos for headphones issue: Hi all, Recently bought the Microsoft Wireless Headset for my Series X . I paid for the for Dolby Atmos app but I am having an extremely annoying issue with the licence. It keeps advising that I...
  8. make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x: make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x 0c98e371-89d0-42b3-b2b3-9f0c23f85598
  9. Elite Controller 2 Headphone Jack - can it be disabled?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller 2 Headphone Jack - can it be disabled?: Causing a problem with Dying Light 2 on pc. Sound wants to keep switching to controller headphone jack. Since I don't use the jack (and have no plans to ever use it) the game sound cuts out...
  10. Audio Issue. PS5 headphones are so quiet on my gaming laptop but not on my HP??

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Issue. PS5 headphones are so quiet on my gaming laptop but not on my HP??: I've tried everything, my headphones are sooo quiet on my laptop despite the volume settings being on 100%. The problem started after I used my earphones plugging them into the headphone jack and...