Kingdom Come Deliverance gets stuck on Deep Silver loading screen

Discus and support Kingdom Come Deliverance gets stuck on Deep Silver loading screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have Kingdom Come downloaded onto my xbox one but it gets stuck on the Deep Silver loading screen before getting to the main menu. I’ve uninstalled... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LauraHuisking, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Kingdom Come Deliverance gets stuck on Deep Silver loading screen

I have Kingdom Come downloaded onto my xbox one but it gets stuck on the Deep Silver loading screen before getting to the main menu. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled. What else can i do to fix this?

:)

LauraHuisking, Aug 3, 2020
  2. AdamKronus Win User

What is everyone playing this weekend?

Prey and Kingdom Come Deliverance
  3. AdamKronus Win User

Best Video Game Music Score

DOOM, Ori, Kingdom Come Deliverance....
  4. Scorponok v3 Win User

What’s Everyone Playing This Weekend? (10-12 January 2020)

Kingdom Come: Deliverance is calling my name!
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Pyro For Your Thoughts?

Vikings but make it similar to Kingdom Come Deliverance
  6. Villarino Win User

Pyro For Your Thoughts?

Game of thrones in Kingdom Come Deliverance of course! ;)
Thema:

Kingdom Come Deliverance gets stuck on Deep Silver loading screen

1. Kingdom Come Deliverance gets stuck on Deep Silver loading screen - Similar Threads - Kingdom Deliverance gets

2. Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set...: So I was going to update my xbox last night to get the update that fixed the save issue in Baldur's Gate 3 and noticed when I go to check update status that it shows English United Kingdom...
  3. How do I my progress of mergest kingdom from msn games to my Facebook account ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I my progress of mergest kingdom from msn games to my Facebook account ?: I want to link my progress with facebook but I cant find it in the settings , what am I doing wrong? 9e7d7da1-6268-4ee5-8bd7-4771c1133538
  4. Why does this Xbox insist that I am in the United Kingdom and give me no option to change it??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does this Xbox insist that I am in the United Kingdom and give me no option to change it??: I just purchased the Xbox series x and throughout the setup I saw no where that I could have possibly told it that I was in the uk, but now that I am trying to set up a payment form for game pass,...
  5. mergest kingdom image error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mergest kingdom image error: Hi team, need help for the game mergest kingdom from microsoft edge games it directly link to cleverapps games. yesterday it working fine. then suddenly this morning it cant load the image game...
  6. My Mergest Kingdom is totally reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Mergest Kingdom is totally reset: I logged into MSN today to play the game and my progress is completely wiped. I tried relogging and checking and it's still gone. I clicked on another game that I've played and that was perfectly...
  7. Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom Questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom Questions: 1. Is there any promotional content? (I.E. Anything only available for a limited time or more complicated than just buying DLC) 2. Is there anything permanently missable, even rewards for...
  8. Cloud Gaming/Collecting Points from Xbox Quests Unavailable (Northern Ireland/United Kingdom)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming/Collecting Points from Xbox Quests Unavailable (Northern Ireland/United Kingdom): Hi all, In the last 2 weeks I've been unable to collect points from playing games doing the quests and all that on the Xbox Series S. Even though the quests go off I can't collect them, it just...
  9. Disney magic kingdom recovery microsoft graph account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney magic kingdom recovery microsoft graph account?: Gameloft says I need to recover account thru microsoft graph account. Update game. Did this still no game, d9191109-6393-4235-91a7-bb87d8c0b054
  10. Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom Chapter trophy not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom Chapter trophy not unlocking: I'm currently playing Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom on PC. I'm on chapter 8 now but chapter 7 trophy has not unlocked yet. a2e228c9-9812-446c-841d-1f989df42569