Kinects repair & replacement 4ft hdmi cable

Discus and support Kinects repair & replacement 4ft hdmi cable in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need to replace or repair my Kinect device. I need to replace 4ft HDMI cables . Help. Thanks 85e85ffa-f351-4156-9efe-db87be2f97e0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jobsdone, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Jobsdone
    Jobsdone Guest

I need to replace or repair my Kinect device. I need to replace 4ft HDMI cables . Help. Thanks

:)

Jobsdone, Feb 21, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about how to replace certain accessories for your console.

The original Xbox One console is no longer manufactured by Microsoft, nor is the console PSU or the Kinect. As a result, out-of-warranty support is no longer available for this particular product.

This would imply that you would have to purchase this device via a third-party retailer if you still wish find this device.

As far the HDMI cable, you can attempt to

create a service order for you device
    and you should be able to receive different options depending on your consoles warranty status.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  3. DominumStige Win User

Xbox1S issues

Hi!

If the console reboots, it is probably a problem with the HDMI cable. Try replacing the cable or changing the HDMI port on the TV. If you also have the Kinect connected to the console, try disconnecting it and try again.
  4. LucasSkyFall Win User

Green Screen on Video playback.

If a hard reset does not solve the problem, try replacing the hdmi cable. If the problem persists, the repair is still triggered.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

HDMI

Also happened to me. My HDMI cable was broken only. Just replaced it with a new one.

Your HDMI port might be broken so repair will be the best option as you already tried a different cable.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

[TROUBLESHOOTING] How do I know if I have hard drive failure or a video output failure on my XBOX One X?

It is not advisable to replace any part of your console yourself as it goes against the Code of Conduct. Best is to use an Microsoft authorized repair centre.

Have you replaced the HDMI cable with a new one to see if the problem is the cable itself?
Thema:

1. Kinects repair & replacement 4ft hdmi cable - Similar Threads - Kinects repair replacement

2. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  3. Looking for pdf user manual for Kinect V2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for pdf user manual for Kinect V2: Hi, I would need to download the pdf version of the user manual of Kinect V2, but it looks like it's missing from the Microsoft website. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks /D...
  4. My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...: I want to be able to play old Kinect games like Dance Central 1-3 and Kinect sports with my siblings to have fun again. Until I was met with my Xbox360 saying that a system update is required, but...
  5. Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is...: I bought Xbox 360 with kinect when Just Dance came out - so a long time ago. Unfortunately, I was unable to play it very often. I recently decided to get it out of the closet after after not being...
  6. For an Xbox one Kinect, do i need to purchase a new adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    For an Xbox one Kinect, do i need to purchase a new adapter?: I have an Xbox one kinect that my mother recently bought for my Xbox one S, yet it doesnt match any of the ports on the back of my xbox. So i have to ask, do i have to buy a completely new...
  7. Fan of Kinect stopped working: repair costs out of warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fan of Kinect stopped working: repair costs out of warranty?: My Kinect is turning off intermitted probably because it get's over heated. And that's because the fan is not working at all. Now my Kinect is already out of warranty, I'm wondering if anybody...
  8. Kinect Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect Repair: Didn't think I would miss it as much as I do. Auto sign in the most 6f7f21b1-afb8-4777-82fa-ecae960e2788
  9. Scratched Xbox One Kinect, need some advice on possible repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Scratched Xbox One Kinect, need some advice on possible repair.: Purchased an Xbox one, love it to bits but the one problem I have is that there is a Giant scratch on the top of the Kinect running right down the middle. I just payed £400 for this so I don't...
  10. Kinect stopped working, need advice on repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect stopped working, need advice on repair: When I bought my xbox one I was stuck with a giant bundle from newegg with a bunch of stuff I didn't want. Now my kinect stopped working and newegg won't let me return it without the bundled items...