Kinect Xbox one s problem

Discus and support Kinect Xbox one s problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a problem whit my Kinect, wont turn on.i buy adapter kinect for x box one s. 723ef529-1f25-496e-9da0-3a450bc29f41 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AdelaNisip, Jan 26, 2017.

1. AdelaNisip
    AdelaNisip Guest

I have a problem whit my Kinect, wont turn on.i buy adapter kinect for x box one s.

:)

AdelaNisip, Jan 26, 2017
  2. joesk22
    joesk22 Guest
    Kinect Adapter for Windows V2 with XBOX ONE S

Hello everyone, I have a Kinect Adapter for WindowsV2, and recently I bought a XBOX ONE S with Kinect for XBOX ONE, I wonder if I can use this adapter with my console XBOX ONE S, I'll have a problem ?, thanks

joesk22, Jan 26, 2017
  3. Hdlnixon
    Hdlnixon Guest
    Xbox 360 Kinect and Xbox s

upgraded to Xbox One S from Xbox 360 with Kinect. Can the Kinect be used with he Xbox One S?

Hdlnixon, Jan 26, 2017
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

gds1972, Jan 26, 2017
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Will a "Kinect for Windows V2" work on an Xbox One S with the included adapter?

Hi milter,

No problem! To answer your second question, yes the power adapter is compatible for Xbox One S, Xbox One X, and Windows 10 and is the only Kinect adapter available. You can use the adapter to connect a Kinect for Xbox One to an Xbox One S or an Xbox One
    X or you can use the adapter to connect either a Kinect for Xbox One or Kinect for Windows v2 to a Windows 10 PC.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions!
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

What are the plans from Microsoft Xbox for the Kinect?

The kinect for Xbox one has been discontinued and will not probably ever be produced again. This goes for the adapter for Xbox one S and X as well.

If I had to guess, it would be due to sales problems regarding bundles with the kinect and the kinect not selling as much as they wanted.
  7. ArminatorX Win User

Kinect

Are you using the Xbox 360 with Kinect, or do you have an Xbox One with Kinect 2?

Also do you have an original Xbox One with Kinect directly connected to the console, or a Xbox One S or X with a separate Kinect Adapter to connect Kinect to your S or X console?

If you have an external Kinect adapter for S or X consoles, what color is the light on the adapter?
  8. SilentGamer895 Win User

Kinect Sensor

Hi there 360's kinect or xbox one's kinect?
  9. preetamd Win User

KINECT and X BOX ONE S

Thema:

1. Kinect Xbox one s problem - Similar Threads - Kinect problem

2. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  3. Kinect not working problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Kinect not working problem: My kinect not power on i restarted my console still says theres a is sue bc428c56-879f-443c-b3f6-189e78a1e001
  4. Kinect ve ağ bağlantı sorunu [Kinect and network connection problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect ve ağ bağlantı sorunu [Kinect and network connection problem]: Merhaba Xbox one s kullanıcısıyım. Kinect bağlı iken ağa bağlanamıyorum. Kinect bağlantısını kestiğimde bağlantım devam ediyor. Kinect bağlıyken IP VE Alt Ağ Maskesi 0.0.0.0 kinect çıkarttığım IP...
  5. Problem with Kinect Sensor on Xbox 360 , after system update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Kinect Sensor on Xbox 360 , after system update: Hello everyone, today I downloaded the latest system update for my xbox 360, and after that, every time i start a game, the kinect sensor stops working. If i quit the game, the kinect works fine...
  6. Just Dance 2020 for XBOX One S - Problem with Kinect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Dance 2020 for XBOX One S - Problem with Kinect: I recently bought Just Dance 2020 for my grandson and then realized it can't be played without Kinect which he doesn't have. It didn't say when I bought it that I needed a kinect to play it and...
  7. problem kinect adapter

in XBoX Accessibility
    problem kinect adapter: Hello everyone! I purchased a Kinect sensor v2 and a Kinect adatper in order to connect the sensor to my pc (Windows 10), where I installed the drivers: Kinect for Windows SDK v2.0 and Kinect for...
  8. Cortana and Kinect problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cortana and Kinect problem: I have an Xbox One X and I purchased the adapter so I could continue to use Cortana voice commands with Kinect. It was working as expected until it stopped responding on 10/10/19. I tried...
  9. Xbox one kinect problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one kinect problem: Hi,I have a problem with the xbox one kinect.I am playing just dance and when I play,the kinect goes off and on constantly and so I can not play quietly,any solution?.The problem takes me a long...
  10. Xbox one (Kinect v2 ) on windows 10 1903 connecting problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one (Kinect v2 ) on windows 10 1903 connecting problem: Kinect periodically disconnect on Win 10 1903 Kinect Microphone Array isnt recognised by Computer USB 3.0 configuration so kinect disconnect rapidly Please help :( [img]...