Kinect view on windows phone.

Discus and support Kinect view on windows phone. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have smartglass on my phone connected to my xbox one. I was disappointed that I cannot see the view from my kinect camera on my phone. I would be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GingerPrince75, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Kinect view on windows phone.

I have smartglass on my phone connected to my xbox one.

I was disappointed that I cannot see the view from my kinect camera on my phone.

I would be very useful to be able to keep an eye on the place when I am out of the house. Any chance of the being possible in the future?

:)

GingerPrince75, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Windows Phone update

I'm wondering if there is going to be an update so that you can view your Xbox One friends on the Windows Phone.

Metroid Meister, Jan 6, 2014
  3. maxen
    maxen Guest
    PC games that I've played not showing up in activity feed

Hello Lifeandcraft,

The Xbox App's Activity Feed will only display activity from games on the Xbox Live Service: Xbox One and Xbox-enabled Windows 10 games, plus you can view achievements from older Xbox-enabled Windows games (eg Windows 8.1), Windows Phone games and Xbox 360
    games.

maxen, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Coreldan
    Coreldan Guest

I like the idea, but I guess there could be a security risk in such idea.

Coreldan, Jan 7, 2014
  5. SILKYJJ
    SILKYJJ Guest
    That would be cool, but you can't connect to you Xbox while your out of the house, so I don't see how it could work.

SILKYJJ, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Coreldan Win User

I like the idea, but I guess there could be a security risk in such idea.
  7. SILKYJJ Win User

That would be cool, but you can't connect to you Xbox while your out of the house, so I don't see how it could work.
  8. TheKoosMan Win User

I hope the new kinect is able to be used less then 10 ft away

I really hope that Microsoft will port the data from the Kinect to Windows and Windows Phone, Microsoft Tellme and Windows Voice Recognition truly needs it.
  9. Saul Goode77 Win User

June 20 update

The old Blades would not have worked with Kinect, not that I would ever navigate the dashboard with Kinect.

The Metro style is what Windows 8, Windows phones and their new tablets all look like, it's becoming the standard.
  10. Titounet666 Win User

no more kinect adapters

Same for me. I've purchased an Xbox One S to replace my original Xbox One with Kinect. The port disappeared and the adapter is no more available .... Kinect is useless now.

A shame, Microsoft. A simple adapter !!!

After Lumia Windows phone, kinect, groove, soon xbox and windows discontinued ?
Thema:

1. Kinect view on windows phone. - Similar Threads - Kinect view windows

2. AR-Based Virtual Try-Room using Kinect v2

in XBoX on Consoles
    AR-Based Virtual Try-Room using Kinect v2: I am trying to make an AR-Based virtual try-room using kinect v2 and unity. Is there someone who had already done this project or someone who can guide me? From where I can get 3D cloth assets for...
  3. did i damage my Kinect Device and can i fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    did i damage my Kinect Device and can i fix it: Issue with Kinect Device I'm experiencing an issue with my Kinect device. After plugging in a flash drive in Kinect port. by accident, it melted and got stuck in the port. After removing the...
  4. XBOX ONE KINECT+PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE KINECT+PC: XBOX ONE KINECT+PC CAN IT WORK ON PC WITRH XBOX SERIES S https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40277 ? a7b9059d-b484-4942-a8b3-7f554e8e9a44
  5. I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.: Some days back my console run a E68 error and I found out that my hdd is dead I have one simple question Can i use my usb drive as my primary storage without the internal hdd( will it work as...
  6. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  7. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  8. Looking for pdf user manual for Kinect V2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for pdf user manual for Kinect V2: Hi, I would need to download the pdf version of the user manual of Kinect V2, but it looks like it's missing from the Microsoft website. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks /D...
  9. My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...: I want to be able to play old Kinect games like Dance Central 1-3 and Kinect sports with my siblings to have fun again. Until I was met with my Xbox360 saying that a system update is required, but...
  10. Why are my photos on Kinect adventures gone, I used to be able to view them now I have non

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my photos on Kinect adventures gone, I used to be able to view them now I have non: I still have the achievements that it gave me for the photos? Please help this is an Xbox 360 c436e454-7936-4d55-9623-21d3bd314a6f