Kinect Surprises

Discus and support Kinect Surprises in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="PorQ 201"] Its pretty cool to navigate with the Kinect. I just wish you can use the Kinect to search on Netflix. [/quote] you can. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Galactic Geek, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Kiddeth
    Kiddeth Guest

Kinect Surprises

[quote user="PorQ 201"]

Its pretty cool to navigate with the Kinect. I just wish you can use the Kinect to search on Netflix.

[/quote]

you can.

Kiddeth, Oct 31, 2018
  2. alizhm Win User

Kinect Surprises

use open palm then close fist and move your hand to maneuver direction of peggle and then just say shoot ball for it to shoot the peggle. You can also use voice and hand gestures with Netflix.. works very smoothly
  3. HyPeR TRiGG3R Win User

Kinect Surprises

I love the volume up & down options for when you can't find the remote.
  4. CAMARO Xlll Win User

Kinect Surprises

This May be minor to some people, but I was amazed when I could just say "Xbox pause game" in DR3 to pause the game. I love using kinect to pause the game and even navigate in game menus! I have heard Peggle is really challenging with the kinect!
  5. Kiddeth Win User

Kinect Surprises

[quote user="PorQ 201"]

Its pretty cool to navigate with the Kinect. I just wish you can use the Kinect to search on Netflix.

[/quote]

you can.
  6. PorQ 201 Win User

Kinect Surprises

Thema:

Kinect Surprises

1. Kinect Surprises - Similar Threads - Kinect Surprises

2. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  3. Looking for pdf user manual for Kinect V2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for pdf user manual for Kinect V2: Hi, I would need to download the pdf version of the user manual of Kinect V2, but it looks like it's missing from the Microsoft website. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks /D...
  4. My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...: I want to be able to play old Kinect games like Dance Central 1-3 and Kinect sports with my siblings to have fun again. Until I was met with my Xbox360 saying that a system update is required, but...
  5. Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is...: I bought Xbox 360 with kinect when Just Dance came out - so a long time ago. Unfortunately, I was unable to play it very often. I recently decided to get it out of the closet after after not being...
  6. For an Xbox one Kinect, do i need to purchase a new adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    For an Xbox one Kinect, do i need to purchase a new adapter?: I have an Xbox one kinect that my mother recently bought for my Xbox one S, yet it doesnt match any of the ports on the back of my xbox. So i have to ask, do i have to buy a completely new...
  7. Kinect issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect issue: Good day, so I recently got my Xbox one updated using the latest offline update software, set up went well, however upon trying to plug in my Kinect I am met with an error "there was a problem...
  8. Microsoft Edge Xbox One Kinect Crashing browser (Fix or solution?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Edge Xbox One Kinect Crashing browser (Fix or solution?): Hello and happy holidays to everyone, I have a problem here. I have an Xbox one, the black version and I want to Video chat with my friend with my Xbox One Kinect on Microsoft Edge, the problem...
  9. How do I legally emulate Xbox 360 games(Including Kinect games) on windows 10/11?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I legally emulate Xbox 360 games(Including Kinect games) on windows 10/11?: I want to play xbox 360 games on my pc because some of them are discontinued and most of them are cheaper. After I sold my xbox 360 console, but a few years later I found my xbox 360 games that I...
  10. Why are my photos on Kinect adventures gone, I used to be able to view them now I have non

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my photos on Kinect adventures gone, I used to be able to view them now I have non: I still have the achievements that it gave me for the photos? Please help this is an Xbox 360 c436e454-7936-4d55-9623-21d3bd314a6f