KINECT Sports Rival - Not working without internet

Discus and support KINECT Sports Rival - Not working without internet in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello, Trying to start / play the game but the got stu k on the page where is says select player / add a player. I can't move further to this point.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BraidedMass87, Sep 22, 2017.

1. KINECT Sports Rival - Not working without internet

hello,

Trying to start / play the game but the got stu k on the page where is says select player / add a player. I can't move further to this point. Well I don't have it connected online .. (add guest / new , doesn't work) .. Don't know what's happening.,

:)

BraidedMass87, Sep 22, 2017
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Sep 22, 2017
  3. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    Will Xbox One recognize voice commands from a headset

If you want Kinect Features, that's why you get a Kinect. Voice Commands is a Kinect Feature, Kinect Privelage. Next people will be asking "can we play Kinect Sports Rivals without Kinect".

smileskybird, Sep 22, 2017
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Similar game as Kinect Sports Xbox 360 for Xbox one

5. smileskybird Win User

Will Xbox One recognize voice commands from a headset

If you want Kinect Features, that's why you get a Kinect. Voice Commands is a Kinect Feature, Kinect Privelage. Next people will be asking "can we play Kinect Sports Rivals without Kinect".
  6. StevenZis Win User

Xbox One X.... WHO IS ECSTATIC.... WOOOO

Kinect Sports Rivals....Would be good, if the Xbox One X actually supported the Kinect without needing additional hardware...Despite their false advertising of "all accessories from your previous consoles will work without any adapters needed"...So add a
    little something extra to the price, for the adapter for the Kinect ;)
  7. Ragnarok5000 Win User

Xbox Ones future... whats your thoughts?

Wow, first time on the internet I met someone who liked Screamride, Kinect Sports Rivals, and Zoo Tycoon (smileskybird).
  8. KiLLaDeZo Win User

Similar game as Kinect Sports Xbox 360 for Xbox one

Kinect Sports Rivals on xbox one is nothing like kinect sports 360.
Thema:

KINECT Sports Rival - Not working without internet

1. KINECT Sports Rival - Not working without internet - Similar Threads - KINECT Sports Rival

2. Is there a resolution as to why Sport Kinect doesn't work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a resolution as to why Sport Kinect doesn't work?: Xbox Sport Kinect game stop working suddenly. I bought another one and they both says unrecognized disc. All my other disc works fine. df6fe896-83f8-462b-817f-e22754fa519c
  3. Xbox Kinect sport rivals requires me to reinstall the game to make Kinect work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Kinect sport rivals requires me to reinstall the game to make Kinect work: Hi everyone my wife and i have to reinstall the Kinect sports rivals game before every play session or elder the Kinect won’t pick us up. After reinstalling Kinect works only for the first time...
  4. Xbox want sync Kinect Sport Rivals player to earn fan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox want sync Kinect Sport Rivals player to earn fan: Connect sport bravo hub will not connect synchronize state not connected f5d434b5-275f-462c-a596-7efc6dc33356
  5. Recuperar as fotos do Kinect Sports //0Recover photos from Kinect Sport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recuperar as fotos do Kinect Sports //0Recover photos from Kinect Sport: Eu preciso recuperar as fotos antigas do Kinect Sports, mas não consigo pois o serviço foi descontinuado. Lá tem fotos de pessoas falecidas e queria guardar essas fotos pra recordação. Ja...
  6. Avatar reset in Kinect Sport Rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar reset in Kinect Sport Rivals: Yesterday one of my kids characters reset in Kinect Sport Rivals and he had to go through the creation process again for the avatar. He lost all progress when it comes to shop purchases (such as...
  7. Does the Kinect Rivals Sport require Kinect for X Box One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the Kinect Rivals Sport require Kinect for X Box One S?: Does the Kinect Rivals Sport require Kinect for X Box One S? Does anyone know of better Sports Games for XBOX One S? 028ac95f-ff5d-4b9e-b8c1-5995d5b6b2d9
  8. Kinect sport rival 2nd installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect sport rival 2nd installation: After creating hero in "Kinect sport rival" the game begins to install again. what should I do? 568f084e-b3bf-4d2e-9b8a-adb0cf52a057
  9. Can i save my kinect sport movies and pictures ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i save my kinect sport movies and pictures ?: Hello, my xbox elite no longer works on the motherboard, however the hard drive is still functional. I would like to know if it was possible to recover the photos and videos of kinect (adventure...
  10. Issues with Kinect sport rival

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with Kinect sport rival: My xbox one came with Kinect sport rival . The code was provided which I had to download. the total game download size is 10.80 GB. Since I have a slow internet connection,it took me two days to...