Kinect sport rival 2nd installation

Discus and support Kinect sport rival 2nd installation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After creating hero in "Kinect sport rival" the game begins to install again. what should I do? 568f084e-b3bf-4d2e-9b8a-adb0cf52a057 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mostafa Rezvani, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Kinect sport rival 2nd installation

After creating hero in "Kinect sport rival" the game begins to install again. what should I do?

:)

Mostafa Rezvani, Jun 13, 2014
  2. firefly12344
    firefly12344 Guest
    KINECT SPORTS RIVALS

I just bought an XBOX ONE console with kinect sports rivals. In the first phase, I started installing the Kinect Sports rivals while inserting the correct code. The console is turned off when the installation rate was about 68%. After a few days I switched
    the console to complete the download by clicking on the menu "settle here now." installation could not restart while mentioning "waiting list" and even after a few hours the problem still persists.

please inform us on how to solve this problem and allow me to complete the installtion of Kinect Sports rivals.

best regards

firefly12344, Jun 13, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Jun 13, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

maxen, Jun 13, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

6. Lofty Who Win User

Similar game as Kinect Sports Xbox 360 for Xbox one

7. firefly12344 Win User

KINECT SPORTS RIVALS

I just bought an XBOX ONE console with kinect sports rivals. In the first phase, I started installing the Kinect Sports rivals while inserting the correct code. The console is turned off when the installation rate was about 68%. After a few days I switched
    the console to complete the download by clicking on the menu "settle here now." installation could not restart while mentioning "waiting list" and even after a few hours the problem still persists.

please inform us on how to solve this problem and allow me to complete the installtion of Kinect Sports rivals.

best regards
  8. KiLLaDeZo Win User

Similar game as Kinect Sports Xbox 360 for Xbox one

Kinect Sports Rivals on xbox one is nothing like kinect sports 360.
  9. Galactic Geek Win User

Which 1 Do You Most Look Forward To & Why?

...Kinect Sports Rivals, Fantasia...

Kinect Sports Rivals because I need a good Kinect game.

Fantasia because it looks like a sexy musical that I can fall in love with.
Thema:

1. Kinect sport rival 2nd installation - Similar Threads - Kinect sport rival

2. Is there a resolution as to why Sport Kinect doesn't work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a resolution as to why Sport Kinect doesn't work?: Xbox Sport Kinect game stop working suddenly. I bought another one and they both says unrecognized disc. All my other disc works fine. df6fe896-83f8-462b-817f-e22754fa519c
  3. Xbox Kinect sport rivals requires me to reinstall the game to make Kinect work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Kinect sport rivals requires me to reinstall the game to make Kinect work: Hi everyone my wife and i have to reinstall the Kinect sports rivals game before every play session or elder the Kinect won’t pick us up. After reinstalling Kinect works only for the first time...
  4. Xbox want sync Kinect Sport Rivals player to earn fan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox want sync Kinect Sport Rivals player to earn fan: Connect sport bravo hub will not connect synchronize state not connected f5d434b5-275f-462c-a596-7efc6dc33356
  5. Recuperar as fotos do Kinect Sports //0Recover photos from Kinect Sport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recuperar as fotos do Kinect Sports //0Recover photos from Kinect Sport: Eu preciso recuperar as fotos antigas do Kinect Sports, mas não consigo pois o serviço foi descontinuado. Lá tem fotos de pessoas falecidas e queria guardar essas fotos pra recordação. Ja...
  6. Avatar reset in Kinect Sport Rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar reset in Kinect Sport Rivals: Yesterday one of my kids characters reset in Kinect Sport Rivals and he had to go through the creation process again for the avatar. He lost all progress when it comes to shop purchases (such as...
  7. Does the Kinect Rivals Sport require Kinect for X Box One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the Kinect Rivals Sport require Kinect for X Box One S?: Does the Kinect Rivals Sport require Kinect for X Box One S? Does anyone know of better Sports Games for XBOX One S? 028ac95f-ff5d-4b9e-b8c1-5995d5b6b2d9
  8. Kinect sport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect sport: hi. Purchased kinect sport ultimate collection. Only 1 disc inside with season 1. Used redeem code to download season 2, as per inset leaflet. Show in storage (with option for copy,move,delete)...
  9. Can i save my kinect sport movies and pictures ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i save my kinect sport movies and pictures ?: Hello, my xbox elite no longer works on the motherboard, however the hard drive is still functional. I would like to know if it was possible to recover the photos and videos of kinect (adventure...
  10. Issues with Kinect sport rival

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with Kinect sport rival: My xbox one came with Kinect sport rival . The code was provided which I had to download. the total game download size is 10.80 GB. Since I have a slow internet connection,it took me two days to...