Kinect sensor

Discus and support Kinect sensor in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, is still worth buying a kinect for Xbox 1S? If not, what is the alternative? My son enjoys the Just Dance games and I wish to for that and of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThobileMasilela, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Kinect sensor

Hi there, is still worth buying a kinect for Xbox 1S? If not, what is the alternative? My son enjoys the Just Dance games and I wish to for that and of course we'll explore other games.

:)

ThobileMasilela, Nov 20, 2020
  2. Internet Expert Win User

Works the Xbox one kinect together with the xbox 360?

To play the Kinect games released on the Xbox 360, you will have to play them with an Xbox 360 console with the Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor.

The Kinect Sensors are not interchangeable between consoles (you cannot use One Sensor on Xbox 360, nor a 360 Sensor on Xbox One), as both Kinect Sensors have different, proprietary Kinect plugs, and the games are specifically programmed to use the exact Kinect
    sensor on the console they were released on.
  3. MRAndAH Win User

Xbox 360 Kinect - Not starting up anymore

Try these steps
    Your Xbox One Kinect Sensor won’t turn on

If you’re having trouble with your Xbox One Kinect Sensor, verify that the sensor is turned on. You’ll know it’s on if the Xbox logo on the front of the sensor is lit.

If the Xbox logo on the front of the sensor is not lit, or it’s lit but your console says the sensor is disconnected, follow the troubleshooting steps on this page.

Notes

4. WPAK Win User

Issues after today's update (11/23/15)

Hi there,

if you have tried all trouble shooting steps mentioned on these links:

support.xbox.com/.../kinect-sensor-wont-turn-on

support.xbox.com/.../kinect-sensor-not-recognized-by-console

Then the only option left is to have to Kinect sensor repaired like mentioned on the links. You can set up a repair via
    http://myservice.xbox.com

The Kinect sensor itself transmits the commands to power the TV and audio systems on and off and because the sensor isn't working they won't be powered on and off.
  5. Davee Cee Win User

MS and Gamescom

I am personally livid that there is a console attached to my Kinect sensor and this raises the price of my Kinect sensor considerably. Apparently, when the console breaks then my Kinect sensor will no longer function.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User
Thema:

Kinect sensor

1. Kinect sensor - Similar Threads - Kinect sensor

2. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  3. Why is my xbox 360 Kinect sensor only pointing upwards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox 360 Kinect sensor only pointing upwards: Why does my Xbox 360 Kinect keep pointing upwards 738c396a-94d2-4d98-b156-de092f3911a8
  4. How can I use any webcam as a Kinect sensor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use any webcam as a Kinect sensor?: I have an Xbox 360 Slim and I was wondering if I can use a Logitech BRIO as a Kinect sensor. I want to use this webcam because it fits on my TV. I would love to play Kinect games with this camera....
  5. How do I remove the Kinect sensor auto data off my console I try removing it and it doesn’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove the Kinect sensor auto data off my console I try removing it and it doesn’t...: I been trying to remove this for days and it doesn’t wanna be remove can someone be helpfull and let me know how to remove it 56ed4be6-0a8a-46bf-8eac-82c465c0edb0
  6. NEED TO SELL Xbox 360 4Gb along with the Kinect sensor

in XboX Insiders
    NEED TO SELL Xbox 360 4Gb along with the Kinect sensor: Hello, Looking to sell my xbox 360 4Gb along with the kinect sensor. And around 10 CDs. Does anyone know who would buy it in Mumbai, India? Thanks. submitted by /u/UnKoNoWnDuDe [link] [comments]
  7. Kinect Sensor can't move

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect Sensor can't move: Hi, I have not used my Kinect for a very long time, or my XBox360 for that matter, probably not since we moved house over 3 years ago. My Xbox was say in a cupboard save with the cables, my...
  8. XBox One Kinect Sensor connected to an HP Pavilion Windows 10 keeps connecting &...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox One Kinect Sensor connected to an HP Pavilion Windows 10 keeps connecting &...: I have a XBox One Kinect Sensor connected to an HP Pavilion Windows 10 (H2++) laptop on a USB 3.1 port with a XBox One Kinect Sensor USB 3.0 adaptor but the Kinect Sensor mostly doesn't light up...
  9. Will the Kinect sensor for XBOX ONE-S work with Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Kinect sensor for XBOX ONE-S work with Series X?: From what I have read all accessories for XBOX ONE-S will work for Series X but there are no explicit words on that the Kinect sensor will work. Since you can't even buy the Kinect sensor any more...
  10. Kinect Sensor Not stable

in XBoX Accessibility
    Kinect Sensor Not stable: Kinect sensor does not remain stable with my Xbox One. It switches on and off. Ivuave tried all the reset options in the support forum. Kinect Verwion is 4.0.3917.0:7...