Kinect Matching lights to the circles

Discus and support Kinect Matching lights to the circles in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't get in tune with this kinect matching the colors or circles up and it detecting me. so frustrating and can't play the stupid game cause of it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Erik Anderson1, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Kinect Matching lights to the circles

I can't get in tune with this kinect matching the colors or circles up and it detecting me. so frustrating and can't play the stupid game cause of it

:)

Erik Anderson1, Mar 24, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the Kinect matching game. Here are some troubleshooting steps that might help:

Make sure that the Kinect sensor is properly calibrated and positioned. The Kinect sensor should be at a comfortable distance from you and should be positioned so that it has a clear view of your body and the playing area. Check the Kinect settings to ensure that it is properly calibrated.

Ensure that the room is well-lit. Poor lighting can affect the Kinect's ability to detect your movements accurately. Try playing the game in a well-lit room, and avoid playing in direct sunlight or in a room with bright, reflective surfaces.

Wear clothing that contrasts with the background. The Kinect uses color contrast to detect your body movements. If you're wearing clothing that blends in with the background, the Kinect may have trouble detecting your movements. Try wearing clothing that contrasts with the background.

Try adjusting the game settings. Some Kinect games allow you to adjust the sensitivity or tracking settings. Check the game's settings menu to see if there are any options that can improve the game's tracking performance.
  3. Elvis7 Win User

Kinect renders 300$ headset useless...

yeah, I don't have much of a choice. the Kinect 2.0 blasts a wall of ir light for reading, the Kinect 1.0 blasts a wall of dots for reading.

The Kinect 2.0's ir is constantly flickering and the flickering matches the rumbling blasts intervals when I use the headset.

I dot think there could ever be a solution.

im able to see the ir light using the night vision on my camcorder .
  4. xolanisithole Win User

Xbox 360 not turning on

Are there any lights showing in the 'power circle' on the front of the console?
    No lights it's just blank
  5. WeedEX Win User

Wireless Xbox 360 Controller in Windows 7 with PC Gaming Receiver (Not working)

I have done this exact same thing on 2 computers and neither works. im running windows 7, the lights on the usb adapter flashes for a while then goes on solid, the lights on the controller circle for a minute like it is trying to sync then the whole circle
    of lights starts flashing on the controller.
  6. Jayhab4real Win User

Xbox 360 not turning on

Are there any lights showing in the 'power circle' on the front of the console?
Thema:

1. Kinect Matching lights to the circles - Similar Threads - Kinect Matching lights

2. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  3. Looking for pdf user manual for Kinect V2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for pdf user manual for Kinect V2: Hi, I would need to download the pdf version of the user manual of Kinect V2, but it looks like it's missing from the Microsoft website. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks /D...
  4. My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...: I want to be able to play old Kinect games like Dance Central 1-3 and Kinect sports with my siblings to have fun again. Until I was met with my Xbox360 saying that a system update is required, but...
  5. Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is...: I bought Xbox 360 with kinect when Just Dance came out - so a long time ago. Unfortunately, I was unable to play it very often. I recently decided to get it out of the closet after after not being...
  6. For an Xbox one Kinect, do i need to purchase a new adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    For an Xbox one Kinect, do i need to purchase a new adapter?: I have an Xbox one kinect that my mother recently bought for my Xbox one S, yet it doesnt match any of the ports on the back of my xbox. So i have to ask, do i have to buy a completely new...
  7. Kinect issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect issue: Good day, so I recently got my Xbox one updated using the latest offline update software, set up went well, however upon trying to plug in my Kinect I am met with an error "there was a problem...
  8. Microsoft Edge Xbox One Kinect Crashing browser (Fix or solution?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Edge Xbox One Kinect Crashing browser (Fix or solution?): Hello and happy holidays to everyone, I have a problem here. I have an Xbox one, the black version and I want to Video chat with my friend with my Xbox One Kinect on Microsoft Edge, the problem...
  9. How do I legally emulate Xbox 360 games(Including Kinect games) on windows 10/11?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I legally emulate Xbox 360 games(Including Kinect games) on windows 10/11?: I want to play xbox 360 games on my pc because some of them are discontinued and most of them are cheaper. After I sold my xbox 360 console, but a few years later I found my xbox 360 games that I...
  10. Why Kinect Rivals does not enable random match making? It was perfect for Kinect Sports!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Kinect Rivals does not enable random match making? It was perfect for Kinect Sports!: So I was EXTREMELY disappointed that found out Kinect Rival no longer random match real people playing the game. May I have an xbox administrator answer why they do so, and when will be there an...