Kinect issue Xbox one

Discus and support Kinect issue Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just lately the Kinect just doesn't switch on without me doing a hard reset, I have even changed my xbox settings to off instead of instant on and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarKnightBegins, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Kinect issue Xbox one

Just lately the Kinect just doesn't switch on without me doing a hard reset, I have even changed my xbox settings to off instead of instant on and that's not fixed the issue.

I have done a factory reset and still the same issue. The xbox recognises the Kinect if I take the usb out and then reinsert the usb lead, it asks me to restart the xbox, and then when restarted, no Kinect.

Any suggestiions?

:)

DarKnightBegins, Aug 29, 2019
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Kinect Sports Rivals - availability of services

3. greg_window10_instal Win User

Kinect disconnects

Hello MeerBrewer,

I regret to say I do not have an Xbox One Kinect. But, this maybe a situation where the Kinect itself needs to be updated, see Update your Kinect sensor at "Your
    Xbox One Kinect Sensor won’t turn on
    ". Also, you can find more information at "Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox One Kinect Sensor" and "Kinect
    sensor isn't recognized by your Xbox One S or original Xbox One console
    ". Let us know if this helps.

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/kinect-sensor-wont-turn-on

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/troubleshoot-kinect-issues

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/kinect-sensor-not-recognized-by-console

Good luck and good gaming,

SA
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

¿Qué le sucede a mi kinect? -[Translation - What happens to my kinect?]

Hello Santiago617KZ,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Are you using the Kinect for the Xbox One or Xbox 360? Is the Kinect able to turn on? Which command are you disconnecting in order to resolve the issue? The article entitled

Using an Xbox One Kinect Sensor with an Xbox One S or Xbox One X
    console contains troubleshooting steps for the Xbox One Kinect. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Kinect problems

6. MRAndAH Win User

Xbox 360 Kinect - Not starting up anymore

Try these steps
    Your Xbox One Kinect Sensor won’t turn on

If you’re having trouble with your Xbox One Kinect Sensor, verify that the sensor is turned on. You’ll know it’s on if the Xbox logo on the front of the sensor is lit.

If the Xbox logo on the front of the sensor is not lit, or it’s lit but your console says the sensor is disconnected, follow the troubleshooting steps on this page.

Notes

Thema:

Kinect issue Xbox one

1. Kinect issue Xbox one - Similar Threads - Kinect issue

2. XBOX ONE KINECT+PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE KINECT+PC: XBOX ONE KINECT+PC CAN IT WORK ON PC WITRH XBOX SERIES S https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40277 ? a7b9059d-b484-4942-a8b3-7f554e8e9a44
  3. I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.: Some days back my console run a E68 error and I found out that my hdd is dead I have one simple question Can i use my usb drive as my primary storage without the internal hdd( will it work as...
  4. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  5. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  6. Looking for pdf user manual for Kinect V2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for pdf user manual for Kinect V2: Hi, I would need to download the pdf version of the user manual of Kinect V2, but it looks like it's missing from the Microsoft website. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks /D...
  7. My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...: I want to be able to play old Kinect games like Dance Central 1-3 and Kinect sports with my siblings to have fun again. Until I was met with my Xbox360 saying that a system update is required, but...
  8. Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is...: I bought Xbox 360 with kinect when Just Dance came out - so a long time ago. Unfortunately, I was unable to play it very often. I recently decided to get it out of the closet after after not being...
  9. For an Xbox one Kinect, do i need to purchase a new adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    For an Xbox one Kinect, do i need to purchase a new adapter?: I have an Xbox one kinect that my mother recently bought for my Xbox one S, yet it doesnt match any of the ports on the back of my xbox. So i have to ask, do i have to buy a completely new...
  10. Kinect issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect issue: Good day, so I recently got my Xbox one updated using the latest offline update software, set up went well, however upon trying to plug in my Kinect I am met with an error "there was a problem...