Kinect has red light on original Xbox 360 even though all wires are plugged in.

Discus and support Kinect has red light on original Xbox 360 even though all wires are plugged in. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The Kinect is plugged in the the split, and the USB & plug are all plugged in. How do i fix this? 56882611-ffc5-4b61-bcf1-5a02f0f1ef8e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheRealDise, Mar 17, 2018.

1. TheRealDise
    TheRealDise Guest

The Kinect is plugged in the the split, and the USB & plug are all plugged in. How do i fix this?

:)

TheRealDise, Mar 17, 2018
  2. Mcshuggets
    Mcshuggets Guest
    Wireless Adapter Problem.

I have a white single antenna wireless adapter plugged into my Xbox 360 console. Even though the red light is on, and the adapter is fully plugged in, the Xbox says there is no adapter plugged in, therefore I cannot even run a test, or connect to Xbox live.
    Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Mcshuggets, Mar 17, 2018
  3. HTTR RG3 224
    HTTR RG3 224 Guest
    SOLID Red Light on Power supply

Yes, I have followed all trouble shooting steps that this site offers with this problem.

Yes I replaced the power supply..same solid red light outcome..

Yes, everything is firmly plugged in..same red light problem

Yes, I tried different plugs...same red light problem

No, it's not plugged into a surge protector...same red light problem

Yes, I have unplugged everything and then back up..same red light problem

This is the original xbox 360 NOT the slim.. there is no hard-drive...

annnd no the xbox is not showing any red lights.. it will NOT cut on what so ever.

What is the problem here? it's not the power supply because i just bought a new one today.. with no fix to my problem..is the xbox? how do i fix it? No I don't have warranty so I have to do it myself.. thanks.

HTTR RG3 224, Mar 17, 2018
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

HELLO my xbox 360 to a problem of red light remains lit in fixed. Help

5. YolkyCanine858 Win User

Red lamp on my X-Box 360

There is red lamp on my kinect, it isnt hear or see me. What should i do? I plug out all the wire to the xbox and put them back, but nothing works. It writes something when i put a game cd: A problem has occured with your Kinect Sensor

(C005120B)

Please help if you can!
  6. coma1138 Win User

controllers not connecting to xbox

Seems worse now, the power light doesn't turn on at all (even though the system is on), and the controller doesn't even sporadically connect. Even though I can turn the system on with it if I plug it in with the plug and play adapter. Anyone think if I buy
    a wired controller it'd work? Rather do that than have to send my system away.
  7. BostonBrian1 Win User

Hooking Up Xbox 360 To Computer Monitor

I ordered the Microsoft VGA Cable that plugs into the Monitor and xbox 360 it also has the red & white rca wires... then comes with a small adapter that switches into 1 output in can plug into my speakers. $40 spent.
  8. ROBIN H 25 Win User

XBox 360 S Solid Red Light on power button

Thema:

1. Kinect has red light on original Xbox 360 even though all wires are plugged in. - Similar Threads - Kinect has red

2. Kinect has no serial ID "USB\VID_045E&PID_02AE\0000000000000000"

in XBoX on Windows
    Kinect has no serial ID "USB\VID_045E&PID_02AE\0000000000000000": I have a kinect pluged in my PC, it is a xbox 360 kinect model 1473 but when I checked the path there's no serial ID and I need the serial ID for what I'm trying to do with it, can someone help me...
  3. Xbox series X has not kinect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has not kinect?: Hello, I would like to ask if new console XSX will have kinect or camera any sort? I want to buy new gaming console and because of old games what I liked many years ago on xbox 360 I prefered new...
  4. In a time of pandemic Microsoft has to launch a kinect for xbox one x and games for kinect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    In a time of pandemic Microsoft has to launch a kinect for xbox one x and games for kinect.: At that time, when we stay at home, we can't go to the gym or run and walk in the park, why doesn't Microsoft launch a kinect for xbox one x, and games for kinect? with kinect we do exercises at...
  5. Looking for authorised shop has 'kinect adapter for window'

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for authorised shop has 'kinect adapter for window': Hi all, I'm trying to look for 'Kinect v2 adapter for window' on Microsoft store, but I cannot find any. Since I am to plug the kinect v2 with my PC, I need the apdater to do so. Does anyone know...
  6. Why has xbox stopped making the kinect xbox one adaptor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has xbox stopped making the kinect xbox one adaptor?: I want to get my grand kids a kinect for their Xbox one s and the price is over $200 just for the adaptor, why would microsoft stop making something so cheap to make that seems to be catching on...
  7. Kinect turns on but xbox has been off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect turns on but xbox has been off: My xboxone x is not connected to my cable box. Well today i was watching tv, i noticed that the Kinect turned on for about 10 seconds and then turned off. Is that normal?...
  8. Xbox One Kinect Adaptor for S/X models has Sold Out! with no further production planned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Kinect Adaptor for S/X models has Sold Out! with no further production planned.: Microsoft has stopped manufacturing AND has SOLD OUT their Kinect cable https://www.xbox.com/en-NZ/xbox-one/accessories/kinect/kinect-adapter The Xbox One Original console does NOT need a...
  9. Notification centre has a poor user experience when using Kinect/voice commands

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notification centre has a poor user experience when using Kinect/voice commands: Since the major UI update, it's become nearly impossible to respond to a notification using voice commands, as the meaningful text is replaced with "Item 1", "Item 2", etc. Responding to a...
  10. Replacement Kinect just died the same fate. Support has forsaken me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement Kinect just died the same fate. Support has forsaken me.: Yesterday night I tried to turn on my Xbox One with my voice. It failed. I assumed it was the new update, but alas... my second Kinect refuses to power on, just like the first. The issue is...