Kinect can let other peoples interrupt while playing dancing game?

Discus and support Kinect can let other peoples interrupt while playing dancing game? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi all, I am new to XBOX and Kinect. I would like to ask about Kinect. For the Kinect, if there are two players playing dancing game, will it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SizableEmu17684, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Kinect can let other peoples interrupt while playing dancing game?

Hi all, I am new to XBOX and Kinect. I would like to ask about Kinect. For the Kinect, if there are two players playing dancing game, will it interrupted by others peoples if they are purposely disturb, for example, stand beside or behind player and dancing
    there? Will the Kinect malfunction due to too many peoples/motion?

Thanks.

:)

SizableEmu17684, Mar 29, 2018
  2. Microsoft please do not offer a cheaper kinectless SKU(hear me out)

People act as if the Kinect is something new that we have to get used to... Well here are the shocker people, we already tried out the Kinect for years now, and it failed, it failed really badly. A lot of people bought a Kinect, but almost every Kinect game
    did not sell well at all.

You people might say that the Kinect 2.0 is more advanced and picks up your movements better than ever, but it is still doing the same thing at the end of the day.

-Will I be able to walk forward and jump around like we do in normal games while fully playing with a Kinect 2.0?

-Will I be able to aim a gun better while playing a competitive FPS while fully using the Kinect 2.0?

-Will I be able to slash a sword and dodge like I do in Dark Souls, The Witcher 2 or Skyrim better while fully using the Kinect 2.0?

-Will I be able to play ANY of the mainstream games better while fully using the Kinect 2.0?

What's that, you say I can't do any of that? You say that all I can do with a Kinect 2.0 is play on the rail games like that FABLE Carriage ride game and play Dancing games? OH BOY, oh boy, here I come future! I can't wait!!! I have my dancing shoes all
    ready for the epic Kinect 2.0 release!!!

As I said, the Kinect is still nothing but a gimmick. The only games they will make that fully use the Kinect are kiddie on the rail games and extremely casual dance games that you play when bored. The other games will only use part of the Kinect, like the
    voice recognition as a side gimmicky add on for the game. No real games will ever be made that fully use the Kinect.

ContentedEntree, Mar 29, 2018
  3. KO 2 Tha Z
    KO 2 Tha Z Guest
    Question about Kinect Dance Games....

Hi i just recently bought a Kinect for the xbox 360 for my two toddlers and they wanted a dance game where it was actually THEM dancing on the screen and not just following dance moves done by other people on the screen , in other words where you would actually
    see the game respond to YOUR movements on the screen and you could just have fun dancing and seeing yourself or avatar or whatever dancing on screen , are there ANY games like this or that have a mode for this at all for the Kinect i picked up Just Dance
    4 and was very disappointed ......

KO 2 Tha Z, Mar 29, 2018
  4. ContentedEntree Win User

Microsoft please do not offer a cheaper kinectless SKU(hear me out)

People act as if the Kinect is something new that we have to get used to... Well here are the shocker people, we already tried out the Kinect for years now, and it failed, it failed really badly. A lot of people bought a Kinect, but almost every Kinect game
    did not sell well at all.

You people might say that the Kinect 2.0 is more advanced and picks up your movements better than ever, but it is still doing the same thing at the end of the day.

-Will I be able to walk forward and jump around like we do in normal games while fully playing with a Kinect 2.0?

-Will I be able to aim a gun better while playing a competitive FPS while fully using the Kinect 2.0?

-Will I be able to slash a sword and dodge like I do in Dark Souls, The Witcher 2 or Skyrim better while fully using the Kinect 2.0?

-Will I be able to play ANY of the mainstream games better while fully using the Kinect 2.0?

What's that, you say I can't do any of that? You say that all I can do with a Kinect 2.0 is play on the rail games like that FABLE Carriage ride game and play Dancing games? OH BOY, oh boy, here I come future! I can't wait!!! I have my dancing shoes all
    ready for the epic Kinect 2.0 release!!!

As I said, the Kinect is still nothing but a gimmick. The only games they will make that fully use the Kinect are kiddie on the rail games and extremely casual dance games that you play when bored. The other games will only use part of the Kinect, like the
    voice recognition as a side gimmicky add on for the game. No real games will ever be made that fully use the Kinect.
  5. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Gaming with family

some weekends I enjoy playing Just dance with the family, also other xbox 360 games that use kinect, like kinect sports, dance central, adventures.
  6. BiOHAZARD 901 Win User

More fitness coming to the Xbox brand. YAY!!!!!

[quote user="Bad Instincts"]

[quote user=""]

Yeah Dance Central might be a silly kinect game to some, but that game will put you to work. The game is just like dance dance revo in the arcades.

[/quote]Found the game for 12.99 and i was tempted to get it , mainly for my daughter but i didn't. Still planning to get it now that is very cheap.

[/quote]

The Dance central games are pretty entertaining. I never played it but I watch my wife play it for awhile. Kinect Sports isn't to bad either. Other then the few titles they had in the kinect labs most of the other titles are pretty bland. Kinectimals and
    Kinect adventures were okay as well. But I recently ebayed the kinect and games. The other games that are out just really aren't interesting.
  7. ngocphi Win User

kinect 360 su Xbox One S

Well the thing is kinect is no longer supported on xbox one either even with the xbox one kinect.

You can install it but you can't use xbox 360 kinect games

And the titles are limited as the games are no longer in active development

With the exception of let's dance which is also controller based

Let's dance 2022 is the latest that supports it
  8. MAKO MARAUDER Win User

OK. Enough is enough...

Hudzero, the kinect 1.0 was stupid for gaming, in general, other than 5 year old games or dances, the kinect 2.0 will be better version of a pet rock.

For most people, it's a complete waste of time and money, and yes, a mandatory kinect is a waste to people that don't use it.
Thema:

Kinect can let other peoples interrupt while playing dancing game?

1. Kinect can let other peoples interrupt while playing dancing game? - Similar Threads - Kinect let peoples

2. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  3. Looking for pdf user manual for Kinect V2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for pdf user manual for Kinect V2: Hi, I would need to download the pdf version of the user manual of Kinect V2, but it looks like it's missing from the Microsoft website. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks /D...
  4. My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...: I want to be able to play old Kinect games like Dance Central 1-3 and Kinect sports with my siblings to have fun again. Until I was met with my Xbox360 saying that a system update is required, but...
  5. Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is...: I bought Xbox 360 with kinect when Just Dance came out - so a long time ago. Unfortunately, I was unable to play it very often. I recently decided to get it out of the closet after after not being...
  6. For an Xbox one Kinect, do i need to purchase a new adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    For an Xbox one Kinect, do i need to purchase a new adapter?: I have an Xbox one kinect that my mother recently bought for my Xbox one S, yet it doesnt match any of the ports on the back of my xbox. So i have to ask, do i have to buy a completely new...
  7. Kinect issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect issue: Good day, so I recently got my Xbox one updated using the latest offline update software, set up went well, however upon trying to plug in my Kinect I am met with an error "there was a problem...
  8. Microsoft Edge Xbox One Kinect Crashing browser (Fix or solution?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Edge Xbox One Kinect Crashing browser (Fix or solution?): Hello and happy holidays to everyone, I have a problem here. I have an Xbox one, the black version and I want to Video chat with my friend with my Xbox One Kinect on Microsoft Edge, the problem...
  9. How do I legally emulate Xbox 360 games(Including Kinect games) on windows 10/11?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I legally emulate Xbox 360 games(Including Kinect games) on windows 10/11?: I want to play xbox 360 games on my pc because some of them are discontinued and most of them are cheaper. After I sold my xbox 360 console, but a few years later I found my xbox 360 games that I...
  10. Why are my photos on Kinect adventures gone, I used to be able to view them now I have non

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my photos on Kinect adventures gone, I used to be able to view them now I have non: I still have the achievements that it gave me for the photos? Please help this is an Xbox 360 c436e454-7936-4d55-9623-21d3bd314a6f