Kinect as webcam for Series X?

Discus and support Kinect as webcam for Series X? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, I was wondering if it's possible to use the Kinect 2.0 (from the xbox one) as a webcam for streaming on my Xbox series X. I'm about to buy... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jex the Ripper, Sep 25, 2022.

1. Kinect as webcam for Series X?

Hi there,

I was wondering if it's possible to use the Kinect 2.0 (from the xbox one) as a webcam for streaming on my Xbox series X. I'm about to buy the adapter to allow the connection to my new console, but want to know if having the Kinect as a webcam is possible before I make the purchase.

Thank you!

:)

Jex the Ripper, Sep 25, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

XBOX SERIES S WITH WEBCAM

Ok so basicaly i stream directly from my xbox to twitch and currently us a kinect for a webcam, now im wondering as the new xbox series s/x dont support kinect if there is anyway yo link up a webcam of sorts for this does the xbox support this? Please let
    me know! (I didnt know what to list this under for category)

THANKS - Redmonkey
    The Xbox One does support webcams, so it wouldn't surprise me if the Series X/S might too.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox one has specific hardware on the computer board that supports the Kinect, series consoles do not have this, therefore Kinect does not work with them
  4. Jex the Ripper Win User

Thank you for the information! Who knows, maybe in the future Microsoft will come out with a fix or Xbox webcam :p
  5. Jex the Ripper Win User

Thanks for your response! I just wanted to try using my Kinect as my webcam since the webcam I have isn't as nice of a picture/video quality.
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

i was just responding to what you said that xbox one has specific hardware on the mainboard to support kinect, it only has a dedicated port and dedicated power for it, but nothing else.
Thema:

1. Kinect as webcam for Series X? - Similar Threads - Kinect webcam Series

2. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  3. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  4. Looking for pdf user manual for Kinect V2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for pdf user manual for Kinect V2: Hi, I would need to download the pdf version of the user manual of Kinect V2, but it looks like it's missing from the Microsoft website. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks /D...
  5. My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...: I want to be able to play old Kinect games like Dance Central 1-3 and Kinect sports with my siblings to have fun again. Until I was met with my Xbox360 saying that a system update is required, but...
  6. Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is...: I bought Xbox 360 with kinect when Just Dance came out - so a long time ago. Unfortunately, I was unable to play it very often. I recently decided to get it out of the closet after after not being...
  7. How can I use any webcam as a Kinect sensor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use any webcam as a Kinect sensor?: I have an Xbox 360 Slim and I was wondering if I can use a Logitech BRIO as a Kinect sensor. I want to use this webcam because it fits on my TV. I would love to play Kinect games with this camera....
  8. Kinect not recognized as webcam in twitch(Xbox one s)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect not recognized as webcam in twitch(Xbox one s): So i got my kinect and adapter working and i see everything it sees when i go into the kinect option in settings, but twitch doesnt see it as a webcam i have the Xbox insider app and all but it...
  9. Kinect as webcam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect as webcam: Hello , can I use the kinect as webcam for streaming direct xbox one to the web?(not using computer) 1e8156a3-2cff-4ad1-9fd2-b484d503bfaf
  10. Usb Webcam and Voice Commands without Kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Usb Webcam and Voice Commands without Kinect: Hello, I m from Pakistan i wanted to know Is this possible for Connect USB Webcam in Xbox1 without Kinect and Voice Command also works without Kinnect b33b8080-714f-4521-b393-b98b86dad9c5