kindly need your help on fixing a serious problem with my week old series s

Discus and support kindly need your help on fixing a serious problem with my week old series s in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I recently bought an XBOX series s for $390 and im 2 weeks in with a huge problem. It starts right after the xbox turns on. IT lets out a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/momin4706yt, Feb 21, 2022.

1. kindly need your help on fixing a serious problem with my week old series s

I recently bought an XBOX series s for $390 and im 2 weeks in with a huge problem. It starts right after the xbox turns on. IT lets out a screeching/screaming sound which is proceeded by a "GET OFF THE FUCKING XBOX AND STUDY!" sound. comment if you can help

submitted by /u/momin4706yt
    [link] [comments]

/u/momin4706yt, Feb 21, 2022
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

I bought mw2 for my xbox one why can't I play it on my series s

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Check if the version you bought is the Series X|S version. If it's not then that maybe the cause of your problems. You'll need to get Series X|S version.

I hope this helps resolve your issue.
  3. OGXkiller2611 Win User

Xbox Wifi

The problem has started this week my console is a series S and it's works on my neighbors 5G wifi
  4. Chxichi Win User

Minecraft texture pack downloads but will not import on step 2

Got the same problem. Series S with chroma Hills HD texture pack. This needed to be fixed asap
  5. Aenal666Assasin Win User

Xbox 360 Slim will not turn on but when plugged in, power button and disc tray button make the usual noise but Xbox won't turn on.

BEFORE you send your Xbox in, remove your hard drive, and then try turning your Xbox on. If this works, turn your Xbox back off and re-insert your hard drive. I had the same problem (less than a week after I bought a brand new Xbox S) and this fixed it;
    ironically, this was the same solution that fixed my problem when I had RRoD on my old Xbox.
  6. Olcay95 Win User

FIFA 22 and Next-Gen issues

Most of games are great on Series S, speacially optimisated ones for S|X

But FIFA 22 is a big problem because I bought the Series S speacially for FIFA but the game looks like from Xbox 360....

We need your support, I hope they will fix this awful / pixelated graphics

Many thanks
Thema:

kindly need your help on fixing a serious problem with my week old series s

1. kindly need your help on fixing a serious problem with my week old series s - Similar Threads - kindly need help

2. Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...: If there's a refund for this please tell us now because I would like this to stop popping up on my bank account please Microsoft do something about it or else we'll call the cops I'm about sick of...
  3. What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360: What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360? d5f635a5-91cc-4e73-878b-389df4175534
  4. What kind of hardware issue am I having when the monitor turns off and fans start spinning...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What kind of hardware issue am I having when the monitor turns off and fans start spinning...: Been having this issue lately whenever I play some games like disney speedstorm, my pc is still on and fans start spinning faster but I still hear sound coming from the PC. Been searching and...
  5. I need some kind of help with my enforcement ban.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need some kind of help with my enforcement ban.: I got killed and tea bagged by my teammate. Then my deathbox/body was shot a bunch. So yes I did get really frustrated and sent two bad messages trash prolly shouldn't have but I mean nothing will...
  6. I can't stream because I need to link some kind of subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't stream because I need to link some kind of subscription: I want to stream on twitch with my Xbox but when I try to go live it says I need to link a subscription to my account to stream at this destination I don't know what that means and it says that...
  7. What kind of game plate does my grandson need in order to play Disney infinity on his Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What kind of game plate does my grandson need in order to play Disney infinity on his Xbox...: My grandson ordered Disney infinity on his Xbox series s what kind of base plate does he need to play the game 8baa8e70-8015-4a13-9940-b75a92775d7f
  8. I need to know what kind of Xbox I own

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to know what kind of Xbox I own: it was given to me without the right controllers, power, cord or anything so I’m starting from scratch trying to get it to work. The label on the bottom says Xbox video game system. I don’t know...
  9. I kind of need help with minecraft feedback.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I kind of need help with minecraft feedback.: Whenever I log Onto my microsoft account on minecraft feedback, It just goes back to the menu as If I never signed In, not even a sign of any crashes or glitching. It's so weird and It's...
  10. what kind of external hard drive do i need?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what kind of external hard drive do i need?: what kind of external hard drive do i need? and what is minimum storage for it? i tried a small one it said it had to be a certain amount of storage. 6c7a8985-6dac-49e8-aee8-b1f5b6f584c4