Kinda scared of enrollment......

Discus and support Kinda scared of enrollment...... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was enrolled on the insiders early Xbox updates on my Xbox one for years but now I’ve got my series x I’m scared to enrolled is there anything that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Gloomy_Ad1689, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Kinda scared of enrollment......

I was enrolled on the insiders early Xbox updates on my Xbox one for years but now I’ve got my series x I’m scared to enrolled is there anything that could potentially harm my console I’d I do enroll

submitted by /u/Gloomy_Ad1689
    [link] [comments]

/u/Gloomy_Ad1689, Jul 21, 2021
  2. Def Oso Win User

Now this kinda scares me.

Currently between the 3 platforms according to Ghost network there are less than 20,000 people on and I would say that is about average mid week, weekend may be higher but still well below 50,000....................In my opinion that is not a lot, still
    can't understand why issues as of late. And the thing for me is I had very little issues pre patch, that is the crazy part.
  3. CRoW McJINGLE Win User

[quote user="the kidd 56"]

Am I the only one who doesn't have issues playing online?

[/quote]

Yes
  4. TMZN Win User

One thing to consider is server load. A less popular game will take less server load than a popular game from a multi-million dollar studio (such as MW3, etc). The more connections, the more likely the chance of lag since the game is trying to serve each
    player equally to keep the experience the same for everyone as much as possible. That's why there are almost ALWAYS server issues the first week of a popular game's release.

Another thing to consider is the difference between a dedicated server (such as BF3) as the host and the "User with the best connection" (such as every COD and GRFS) being the host. A dedicated host has less of a chance for lag, and you will NEVER see a
    host migration if the strongest connection leaves or disconnects.

Both of these factors contribute to connection issues, lag, and other such things.
  5. OutlawJOtCWales Win User

I was just pondering along this same stream of thought earlier when I killed a guy, roughly ten feet from me, and his dead body ended up right at my feet. Poor guy. Was probably in the middle of meleeing me at the time. Felt great to be on the good side
    of the lag for once though.
  6. CRoW McJINGLE Win User

Ubi soft host the lobby/server obviously because of the stat tracking.

player with low internet connection hosts the game, this is so every one has the same game play based on the host weak ping.

Work's like the COD series SUB hosting alot of the game tunneling net works in the same way like XBC or KAI, one person hosts the server (best connection) and another person would host the game.

Connection wise ive noticed less lag on the Pc version, can't say on Ps3 as i sold it :p
Thema:

Kinda scared of enrollment......

1. Kinda scared of enrollment...... - Similar Threads - Kinda scared enrollment

2. why is it whenever i go on my xbox i have log with microsoft link I kinda hate it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is it whenever i go on my xbox i have log with microsoft link I kinda hate it: why is it whenever i go on my xbox i have log with microsoft link 2218d120-c3ea-493f-83b1-a54dec8b7259
  3. Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.: can't no connect cause I'm also trying to do remote play and planning to purchase GPU to cloud gaming as well but currently I'm having issue to connect. I hope you can help me thank you....
  4. My Xbox one factory reset it's self kinda

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox one factory reset it's self kinda: I logged off my Xbox one last night and when I woke up today all the accounts were gone as well as the games then when I put the WiFi in and logged into my account the games and apps came back but...
  5. So I got a Wired Xbox controller about a year ago and the left stick is... kinda falling...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I got a Wired Xbox controller about a year ago and the left stick is... kinda falling...: I mean, when I stop pushing left, the stick stays there. Also, pressing in the left stick only works about 50% of the time. Any way to get it back in place? e9d431ef-3fa6-471b-b966-105eaf19da2b
  6. I got banned for kinda of and kinda not a good reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for kinda of and kinda not a good reason: So look I’ve been playing Xbox who knows how long and ever since I’ve started I haven’t been comm banned or anything for the matter so when I got a notice saying hey we blocked your com and this...
  7. RB bumper kinda unresponsive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    RB bumper kinda unresponsive.: Ok so my RB bumber only works if i blow into it, but after 10-20mins i have to blow into it again, is there a fix to this so i dont have to keep blowing into it? its tiring and i cant be asked...
  8. My left controller stick is kinda faulty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left controller stick is kinda faulty: the left controller stick isn't moving fully up, is there a way to fix that 34ffdbf1-5430-4cd1-a3b6-8e15d4b090ee
  9. Kinda annoying and probably useful to fix

in XboX Insiders
    Kinda annoying and probably useful to fix: So you can use keyboard and mouse on Xbox. How ever your controller still has to be on. And it automatically turns off after 15 minutes causing me to fail parkour in a game or get shot up in...
  10. Kinda confused by how the dashboard tests are being done

in XboX Insiders
    Kinda confused by how the dashboard tests are being done: My series X is in Alpha. My account is set up as an insider and my wife's account is not. In the recent round of dashboard tests, my wife's profile has the new dashboard but my profile does not....