Kinda confused by how the dashboard tests are being done

Discus and support Kinda confused by how the dashboard tests are being done in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My series X is in Alpha. My account is set up as an insider and my wife's account is not. In the recent round of dashboard tests, my wife's profile has... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Killzax, Sep 29, 2022.

1. /u/Killzax
    /u/Killzax Guest

My series X is in Alpha. My account is set up as an insider and my wife's account is not. In the recent round of dashboard tests, my wife's profile has the new dashboard but my profile does not. Why is it specific to the account and not any account used on the xbox? Is there a way to make my profile the one with the new features?

submitted by /u/Killzax
    [link] [comments]

/u/Killzax, Sep 29, 2022
  2. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Kinda confused

Yh didn't say any of that with me DJ it said said installing then installation complete normally the games start up on there own
  3. Upinya Slayin Win User

Kinda confused

[quote user="vG Ghostz"]

Nah none out for need for speed or ryse it didn't even come up with a bar to say by how much

[/quote]

can't discuss NFS, but ryse did do an update in the past 3 weeks. added in maps, costumes, and objectives for multiplayer. I can tell when a game updates or patches becuase i'll come home and it'll show up in my notifications as ready to launch. Forza also
    had one adding in new cars.
  4. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

Kinda confused

Happen to me today with forza it said 100 % complete when i already had it installed weeks ago...heard there was a patch for it and i havent played it in a week so i guess it was finishing the patch..only took like a min after it said it was installing at
    100%.
  5. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Kinda confused

Nah none out for need for speed or ryse it didn't even come up with a bar to say by how much
  6. Stevie77-973E6220-A1 Win User

Kinda confused

Maybe they had to download &install patches?
Thema:

1. Kinda confused by how the dashboard tests are being done - Similar Threads - Kinda confused dashboard

2. why is it whenever i go on my xbox i have log with microsoft link I kinda hate it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is it whenever i go on my xbox i have log with microsoft link I kinda hate it: why is it whenever i go on my xbox i have log with microsoft link 2218d120-c3ea-493f-83b1-a54dec8b7259
  3. Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.: can't no connect cause I'm also trying to do remote play and planning to purchase GPU to cloud gaming as well but currently I'm having issue to connect. I hope you can help me thank you....
  4. My Xbox one factory reset it's self kinda

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox one factory reset it's self kinda: I logged off my Xbox one last night and when I woke up today all the accounts were gone as well as the games then when I put the WiFi in and logged into my account the games and apps came back but...
  5. So I got a Wired Xbox controller about a year ago and the left stick is... kinda falling...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I got a Wired Xbox controller about a year ago and the left stick is... kinda falling...: I mean, when I stop pushing left, the stick stays there. Also, pressing in the left stick only works about 50% of the time. Any way to get it back in place? e9d431ef-3fa6-471b-b966-105eaf19da2b
  6. I got banned for kinda of and kinda not a good reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for kinda of and kinda not a good reason: So look I’ve been playing Xbox who knows how long and ever since I’ve started I haven’t been comm banned or anything for the matter so when I got a notice saying hey we blocked your com and this...
  7. RB bumper kinda unresponsive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    RB bumper kinda unresponsive.: Ok so my RB bumber only works if i blow into it, but after 10-20mins i have to blow into it again, is there a fix to this so i dont have to keep blowing into it? its tiring and i cant be asked...
  8. My left controller stick is kinda faulty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left controller stick is kinda faulty: the left controller stick isn't moving fully up, is there a way to fix that 34ffdbf1-5430-4cd1-a3b6-8e15d4b090ee
  9. Kinda annoying and probably useful to fix

in XboX Insiders
    Kinda annoying and probably useful to fix: So you can use keyboard and mouse on Xbox. How ever your controller still has to be on. And it automatically turns off after 15 minutes causing me to fail parkour in a game or get shot up in...
  10. Xbox app insider (PC) is kinda disappointing

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app insider (PC) is kinda disappointing: yeah it's cool to be able to chose where to download files but it's really disappointing because their .exe is heavy protected by windows so basically it's pointless to choose location of games...