Kinda annoying and probably useful to fix

Discus and support Kinda annoying and probably useful to fix in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So you can use keyboard and mouse on Xbox. How ever your controller still has to be on. And it automatically turns off after 15 minutes causing me to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Excellent_Flatworm58, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Kinda annoying and probably useful to fix

So you can use keyboard and mouse on Xbox. How ever your controller still has to be on. And it automatically turns off after 15 minutes causing me to fail parkour in a game or get shot up in others due to me not being able to turn that off. It turns off mid game and tells you you need a controller for this game. I request either a setting to remove the warning box or the ability to turn off the inactivity off on the controller.

submitted by /u/Excellent_Flatworm58
    [link] [comments]

/u/Excellent_Flatworm58, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Iso5000 Win User

Missing Mixpot

I'm guessing most of us might not get it which is kinda annoying for me cause the people that will get them probably already have these helmets in H5. Yet, they'll still get something.
  3. BananaManzK3 Win User

Parental email required but no details

I have no idea. It just asks for parental details. That's why i want someone who can look into my account to try fix it cause it's getting kinda annoying.
  4. MadDevils eye Win User

Can't download profile - Error: 8015B00E

it is kinda annoying knowing that I have to do this method from now on until this gets fixed, even though it works now after carefully doing the method, it's now getting annoying and also frustrating to know that it'll take a long while until they have a
    patch for this
  5. Nesquiked Win User

so I see all my loadouts reset, thanks 343.

Has happened to me three times so far, it reset my loadouts and my stance, everything else was how I had it. Kinda annoying, but at least it doesn't take too long to fix.
  6. vvhiskyy Win User

Disappearing unlocks and loadouts.

just happened to me today. kinda annoying
Thema:

Kinda annoying and probably useful to fix

1. Kinda annoying and probably useful to fix - Similar Threads - Kinda annoying probably

2. why is it whenever i go on my xbox i have log with microsoft link I kinda hate it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is it whenever i go on my xbox i have log with microsoft link I kinda hate it: why is it whenever i go on my xbox i have log with microsoft link 2218d120-c3ea-493f-83b1-a54dec8b7259
  3. Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.: can't no connect cause I'm also trying to do remote play and planning to purchase GPU to cloud gaming as well but currently I'm having issue to connect. I hope you can help me thank you....
  4. My Xbox one factory reset it's self kinda

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox one factory reset it's self kinda: I logged off my Xbox one last night and when I woke up today all the accounts were gone as well as the games then when I put the WiFi in and logged into my account the games and apps came back but...
  5. So I got a Wired Xbox controller about a year ago and the left stick is... kinda falling...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I got a Wired Xbox controller about a year ago and the left stick is... kinda falling...: I mean, when I stop pushing left, the stick stays there. Also, pressing in the left stick only works about 50% of the time. Any way to get it back in place? e9d431ef-3fa6-471b-b966-105eaf19da2b
  6. I got banned for kinda of and kinda not a good reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for kinda of and kinda not a good reason: So look I’ve been playing Xbox who knows how long and ever since I’ve started I haven’t been comm banned or anything for the matter so when I got a notice saying hey we blocked your com and this...
  7. RB bumper kinda unresponsive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    RB bumper kinda unresponsive.: Ok so my RB bumber only works if i blow into it, but after 10-20mins i have to blow into it again, is there a fix to this so i dont have to keep blowing into it? its tiring and i cant be asked...
  8. My left controller stick is kinda faulty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left controller stick is kinda faulty: the left controller stick isn't moving fully up, is there a way to fix that 34ffdbf1-5430-4cd1-a3b6-8e15d4b090ee
  9. Kinda confused by how the dashboard tests are being done

in XboX Insiders
    Kinda confused by how the dashboard tests are being done: My series X is in Alpha. My account is set up as an insider and my wife's account is not. In the recent round of dashboard tests, my wife's profile has the new dashboard but my profile does not....
  10. Xbox app insider (PC) is kinda disappointing

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app insider (PC) is kinda disappointing: yeah it's cool to be able to chose where to download files but it's really disappointing because their .exe is heavy protected by windows so basically it's pointless to choose location of games...