Killer Instinct W10 Updates - 14000 k.i.$ gone!

Discus and support Killer Instinct W10 Updates - 14000 k.i.$ gone! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I honestly bought the game, the money paid for it! And now, after the updates on my account $ 0 !!! Where did my $ 14,000 ?? I not had time to even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Astaare1, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Astaare1
    Astaare1 Guest

I honestly bought the game,
    the money paid for it!
    And now, after the updates on my
    account $ 0 !!! Where did
    my $ 14,000 ?? I not
    had time to even spend a dime
    from them!

and the game does not support the
    2560x1080 !!!! shame!

:)

Astaare1, Apr 27, 2016
  2. PLAZMA BLAD3
    PLAZMA BLAD3 Guest
    Microsoft renews Killer Instinct trademark

We wait impatiently for the release date for KILLER INSTINCT dead for 16 years, we want K.I resurrected A.S.A.P I agree 100% put K.I 1 and 2 in the market place then bring K.I 3. I'm sure that you are aware we miss our ULTRA!!!!!! combos and C-C-C-C-C Combo
    Breakers I stopped purchasing Mk games as of 2006 and Street Fighter games KlLLER INSTINCT is the missing piece to the puzzle dont get me wrong I still have MVC2 awesome game we need K.I with online matches.

PLAZMA BLAD3, Apr 27, 2016
  3. PLAZMA BLAD3 Win User

Microsoft renews Killer Instinct trademark

We wait impatiently for the release date for KILLER INSTINCT dead for 16 years, we want K.I resurrected A.S.A.P I agree 100% put K.I 1 and 2 in the market place then bring K.I 3. I'm sure that you are aware we miss our ULTRA!!!!!! combos and C-C-C-C-C Combo
    Breakers I stopped purchasing Mk games as of 2006 and Street Fighter games KlLLER INSTINCT is the missing piece to the puzzle dont get me wrong I still have MVC2 awesome game we need K.I with online matches.
  4. justathereptile Win User
  5. MayRob2 Win User

Lost progress & KI no longer loads...

I have exactly the same issue that Killer Instinct doesn't start anymore.

This has happened since either the new Xbox One Update or the Killer Instinct Update (or because of both?).
  6. ABn BadAzz Win User

killer instinct characters

I believe that's how they are getting all the attention by selling it with the Xbox One and giving little introduction about all the characters lol. It's a smart move I think cause I want this Epic game I wish I still had my N64 and Killer Instinct Gold
    lol. I miss that game but good news its no longer on the nintendo platforms lol. I can't wait to see the future of K.I. going head to head with Street Fighter. We all know that the day is near when the 2 games meet up like we know definately that MK will
    be facing off with the awsome K.I. in the future as well against Mk and Street Fighter.
  7. PLAZMA BLAD3 Win User

Microsoft does not want Killer Instinct? A legendary fighting game...

Go to you tube type in killer instinct 3 then scroll to Microsoft cockblocks killer instinct or screw attack.com it is a gamer news site that keeps use updated on dilemmas and solutions on video games and more
Thema:

1. Killer Instinct W10 Updates - 14000 k.i.$ gone! - Similar Threads - Killer Instinct W10

2. I bought killer instinct definitive edition and I don't have access to killer instinct 1 or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought killer instinct definitive edition and I don't have access to killer instinct 1 or...: I bought killer instinct definitive edition the digital version for windows 10 and I don't have access to killer instinct 1 or 2 I can only play the 2013 game I only bought it to play the classic...
  3. i purchased killer instinct definitive edition and only has 1 character. how i get rest...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased killer instinct definitive edition and only has 1 character. how i get rest...: i have PC game pass. the only reason i have an xbox account was for Killer Instinct. i purchased definitive edition which was supposed to have all 26 characters avialible but there is only one....
  4. Any reason why Shadow Survival on Killer Instinct won't work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any reason why Shadow Survival on Killer Instinct won't work?: There seems to be an issue with the Shadow Survival mode. I've tried to start it up for a few days straight now on two separate consoles and profiles to no avail. My girlfriend and I were playing...
  5. How do I get the other characters in Killer Instinct Definitive Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get the other characters in Killer Instinct Definitive Edition: I have the Killer Instinct Definitive Edition and it comes with all the characters but there is only 2 unlocked when I go to the store to make sure I have the definitive edition there is no price...
  6. Killer instinct local multiplayer not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer instinct local multiplayer not working: I tried playing it on my Xbox on game pass but the local multiplayer isn’t working. I tried signing other accounts in but nothing. I’m downloading it to see if that resolves anything but any help...
  7. Killer Instinct Definitive Edition Does Not Work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct Definitive Edition Does Not Work: Downloaded through games pass PC and none of the characters are availible for use. I've seen this has been a persitant issue for at least the last 4 years and none of the online thread solutions...
  8. How do I recover my Killer Instinct profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my Killer Instinct profile: My Killer Instinct profile lost all gold, astral gems and items, and the astral gems are stuck in zero no matter how many I get in Shadow Lords. How can I reset it?...
  9. Killer Instinct crashes when trying to connect to online servers (Steam Version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct crashes when trying to connect to online servers (Steam Version): As the title says, I've gone down the list of "fixes" (reinstall, validate files, check firewall .ect) and nothing has worked. I should note that my friend who has KI on game pass (on PC) can...
  10. Killer Instinct on W10 won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct on W10 won't install: All my drivers are up to date, Windows 10 is fully up to date. Microsoft store says I can't download KI because Windows is not up to date. I have tried to force updates but there are none to...