Killer Instinct update ,no Sabrewolf ?

Discus and support Killer Instinct update ,no Sabrewolf ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've just updated KI and Jago is still the only player i can select, i thought it was changed to Sabrewolf. Anyone else the same or is able to select... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by carl32-1F68487E-56EA-466A-94C2-9A6D4872C473, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Killer Instinct update ,no Sabrewolf ?

I've just updated KI and Jago is still the only player i can select, i thought it was changed to Sabrewolf. Anyone else the same or is able to select Sabrewolf ?

:)

carl32-1F68487E-56EA-466A-94C2-9A6D4872C473, Jan 4, 2014
  2. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    neilhorgan, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Killer Instinct update ,no Sabrewolf ?

Same, I still have Jago too

Dangerous Alan, Jan 4, 2014
  4. xxwillisxx
    xxwillisxx Guest
    i think its for new downloads only

xxwillisxx, Jan 4, 2014
  5. [quote user="BreakfastHole"]

[/quote]Wow, that's a bummer. If that's the case, then that means you have to wait until the character you want is swapped in before downloading it or else you'll never get to play them without paying. It would've been nice of the developers to tell those
    who got it for free that they wouldn't be able to change it after they picked it up. That being said, have any of you tried deleting & re-downloading the game to see if you could swap out your character from Jago to Sabrewolf?

Galactic Geek, Jan 5, 2014
  6. No achievements and one fighter to play. Who plays the free version? It's basically a demo.

MK Reptile MK, Jan 5, 2014
  7. KrAv3
    KrAv3 Guest

You do not have to download it, the character swap has not been implemented yet.

This is taken directly, word for word from doulehelix's website patch notes:

"Sabrewulf will be the next free character rotated in to replace Jago."

KrAv3, Jan 5, 2014
  8. I bought sabrewulf anyway because he looked so cool lol. Only character i paid for so far....The game is awesome! and im really thinking about dishing out the 20 dollars for the rest of the fighters.This is the one game that my son dominates me in...im
    so proud!!! lol

DJ SANDSTORM407, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Galactic Geek Win User

[quote user="BreakfastHole"]

[/quote]Wow, that's a bummer. If that's the case, then that means you have to wait until the character you want is swapped in before downloading it or else you'll never get to play them without paying. It would've been nice of the developers to tell those
    who got it for free that they wouldn't be able to change it after they picked it up. That being said, have any of you tried deleting & re-downloading the game to see if you could swap out your character from Jago to Sabrewolf?
  10. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

I bought sabrewulf anyway because he looked so cool lol. Only character i paid for so far....The game is awesome! and im really thinking about dishing out the 20 dollars for the rest of the fighters.This is the one game that my son dominates me in...im
    so proud!!! lol
  11. xxwillisxx Win User

12. Dangerous Alan Win User

Same, I still have Jago too
  13. KrAv3 Win User

You do not have to download it, the character swap has not been implemented yet.

This is taken directly, word for word from doulehelix's website patch notes:

"Sabrewulf will be the next free character rotated in to replace Jago."
Thema:

1. Killer Instinct update ,no Sabrewolf ? - Similar Threads - Killer Instinct update

2. Killer Instinct issues after recent update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct issues after recent update: Hi all, I just recently completed the most recent update for my Xbox One and now I have been having issues with Killer Instinct not launching properly or the DLC's refusing to load because it...
  3. Killer Instinct won't play, says to go to the Windows Store to update, but I see nothing ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct won't play, says to go to the Windows Store to update, but I see nothing ...: Been wanting to check out the newest season of Killer Instinct, but when I boot up the game, after the opening logos and title, it just tells me to go to the Windows Store to update the game. So...
  4. Killer Instinct Definitive Edition Wont Work after recent Xbox Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct Definitive Edition Wont Work after recent Xbox Update: Greetings, since the recent November update, I haven't been able to launch Killer Instinct Definitive Edition on my Xbox One. I have the retailed disc version, and sliding it in the console shows...
  5. Content missing with new update of killer instinct on xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content missing with new update of killer instinct on xbox one.: After the update i notice that i was missing my shadow jago's mimic color witch still shows i own it but i can not access it. any thoughts? #HELP! 54e34e82-273f-4ab2-a484-066abaa46663
  6. KILLER INSTINCT PC- Controller doesn't work since update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    KILLER INSTINCT PC- Controller doesn't work since update: Hi since the last update as I said my controller doesn't work anymore, I use a dualshock 3 with DS3 Tool and yes I tried on other games and it works perfectly well (please don't tell me I have to...
  7. Killer Instinct W10 Updates - 14000 k.i.$ gone!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct W10 Updates - 14000 k.i.$ gone!: I honestly bought the game, the money paid for it! And now, after the updates on my account $ 0 !!! Where did my $ 14,000 ?? I not had time to even spend a dime from them! and the game does...
  8. cannot install Killer Instinct on Windows 10 update 1511 build (14295)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot install Killer Instinct on Windows 10 update 1511 build (14295): i keep on getting try again error when trying to install the game from the store 033806a6-62b3-4f34-a299-9ef7912a254c
  9. Killer Instinct update reaches over 101% and keeps "updating"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct update reaches over 101% and keeps "updating": Cant play the game at all, same issue with Gears of War UT. What the f**k is wrong with this sh**ttyy box?? 8c7ace28-43ca-4f3f-b069-3efd65a8a170
  10. Massive Killer Instinct Update on Feb. 27th

in XBoX on Consoles
    Massive Killer Instinct Update on Feb. 27th: New character, [MEDIA] will be released upon us. Mutliplayer ranked matches are being completely re-done. New colors and accessories. Higher character levels will be available (30-50). New...