Killer Instinct Unavailable Content

Discus and support Killer Instinct Unavailable Content in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got Killer Instinct when it came out with GwG a few years ago and recently started playing it. However, despite having all the content that was made... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cyrus715, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Cyrus715
    Cyrus715 Guest

I got Killer Instinct when it came out with GwG a few years ago and recently started playing it. However, despite having all the content that was made available at that time, I only have access to the characters that seem to be connected with the Ultra Edition.
    I had thought it was perhaps a content issue, but when I started playing online with a friend who downloaded the content at the same time as me, he had access to everything, not just the limited access I seem to have.

I have confirmed that all the content is fully downloaded, including (but not limited to):

• all individual characters
    • Killer Instinct Season 2 Ultra Edition Add-On
    • Killer Instinct: Season 2 Combo Breaker Add-On
    • Killer Instinct: Season 3 Combo Breaker
    • Killer Instinct: Season 3 Ultra Edition
    Between all of these sets, theoretically I should be able to play with all published characters.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game twice, both reinstalling everything in one go and individually selecting add-ons to see if the order of installation impacted anything.

I've checked the Xbox Store to make sure they were listed as being purchased, and they are.

I've also uninstalled and reinstalled my gamer profile from my system to ensure that everything has been synched.

Checking these posts, it looks like other gamers have had similar issues, but I have yet to find a solution that fully resolved my situation. Please let me know what else can be tried, as I would like to have access to all the content that I've downloaded.

:)

Cyrus715, Nov 8, 2020
  2. Chris Rein Win User

Who pre ordered the Xbox Live Gold for Xbox One?

I will be for the Killer Instinct content...and my sub is up late November, =)
  3. x24hrs2livex Win User

Purchase DLC

4. JDebro Win User

Killer Instinct Season 4?

I believe that we have not heard any news about Season 4 is that they are saving that for the next installment of Killer Instinct, which will be announced in their upcoming game lineup for the Series X. Iron Galaxy launched the Killer Instinct Definitive
    Edition, which is a clue that any new content is meant for KI2.
  5. Natedogisback11 Win User

Season 2 and Beyond

I love Killer Instinct 1 and Killer Instinct 2 I wish they would put Killer Instinct 2 on Xbox One for the Xbox One Store
  6. DrGreenThumb NZ Win User

Microsoft does not want Killer Instinct? A legendary fighting game...

Thema:

1. Killer Instinct Unavailable Content - Similar Threads - Killer Instinct Unavailable

2. I bought killer instinct definitive edition and I don't have access to killer instinct 1 or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought killer instinct definitive edition and I don't have access to killer instinct 1 or...: I bought killer instinct definitive edition the digital version for windows 10 and I don't have access to killer instinct 1 or 2 I can only play the 2013 game I only bought it to play the classic...
  3. i purchased killer instinct definitive edition and only has 1 character. how i get rest...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased killer instinct definitive edition and only has 1 character. how i get rest...: i have PC game pass. the only reason i have an xbox account was for Killer Instinct. i purchased definitive edition which was supposed to have all 26 characters avialible but there is only one....
  4. Any reason why Shadow Survival on Killer Instinct won't work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any reason why Shadow Survival on Killer Instinct won't work?: There seems to be an issue with the Shadow Survival mode. I've tried to start it up for a few days straight now on two separate consoles and profiles to no avail. My girlfriend and I were playing...
  5. How do I get the other characters in Killer Instinct Definitive Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get the other characters in Killer Instinct Definitive Edition: I have the Killer Instinct Definitive Edition and it comes with all the characters but there is only 2 unlocked when I go to the store to make sure I have the definitive edition there is no price...
  6. Killer instinct local multiplayer not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer instinct local multiplayer not working: I tried playing it on my Xbox on game pass but the local multiplayer isn’t working. I tried signing other accounts in but nothing. I’m downloading it to see if that resolves anything but any help...
  7. Killer Instinct Definitive Edition Does Not Work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct Definitive Edition Does Not Work: Downloaded through games pass PC and none of the characters are availible for use. I've seen this has been a persitant issue for at least the last 4 years and none of the online thread solutions...
  8. How do I recover my Killer Instinct profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my Killer Instinct profile: My Killer Instinct profile lost all gold, astral gems and items, and the astral gems are stuck in zero no matter how many I get in Shadow Lords. How can I reset it?...
  9. Killer Instinct crashes when trying to connect to online servers (Steam Version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct crashes when trying to connect to online servers (Steam Version): As the title says, I've gone down the list of "fixes" (reinstall, validate files, check firewall .ect) and nothing has worked. I should note that my friend who has KI on game pass (on PC) can...
  10. Can’t get Killer instinct base game to install??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t get Killer instinct base game to install??: I have purchased killer instinct definitive edition today from Microsoft store on Xbox series x but the base game keeps stopping installing after a few minutes? All the add ons have installed no...