Killer Instinct Original and Day One achievement not showing up

Discus and support Killer Instinct Original and Day One achievement not showing up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got the Killer Instinct Ultra Edition a few weeks ago, and it came with the original Killer Instinct, which is pretty cool. When I first started... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Quarryking103, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Killer Instinct Original and Day One achievement not showing up

I got the Killer Instinct Ultra Edition a few weeks ago, and it came with the original Killer Instinct, which is pretty cool. When I first started playing KI Original, I could see the achievements (although I hadn't unlocked any), I haven't played it since
    a few days after I got it, and now when I go to my achievements, it's not there. I still have my normal Killer Instinct achievements, but not the achievements from the original. I also got the Day One edition Xbox One, and my Day One achievement still hasn't
    shown up. Is anyone else in a similar situation, or know how to fix this. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Quarryking103, Jan 11, 2014
  2. killer instinct season 2 update out now

Hello everyone Killer Instinct Original and Day One achievement not showing up :)

As much as I would love to play the " Original Killer Instinct 2 " again (even though I am not very good at the game, but I have lots of fun playing it), I will not buy Killer Instinct Season 2 just to play it.

Also, it is such a shame that the " Original Killer Instinct " and " Original Killer Instinct 2 " will never become stand alone games on the XBL Game Store.

Furthermore, for anybody who isn't aware about this fact at this point of time; you WILL NOT get the " Original Killer Instinct " when you buy the disc copy of Killer Instinct Season One and you WILL NOT get the " Original Killer Instinct 2 " when you buy
    the disc Killer Instinct Season Two.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone Killer Instinct Original and Day One achievement not showing up :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Jan 11, 2014
  3. Can I Still Redeem Day One Achievement

The Day One Xbox Live subscription card will unlock Dark Jago in Killer Instinct for you, but not the Day One achievement. The achievement was only in Day One edition console boxes.

Theory of Game, Jan 11, 2014
  4. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

killer instinct season 2 update out now

Hello everyone :)

As much as I would love to play the " Original Killer Instinct 2 " again (even though I am not very good at the game, but I have lots of fun playing it), I will not buy Killer Instinct Season 2 just to play it.

Also, it is such a shame that the " Original Killer Instinct " and " Original Killer Instinct 2 " will never become stand alone games on the XBL Game Store.

Furthermore, for anybody who isn't aware about this fact at this point of time; you WILL NOT get the " Original Killer Instinct " when you buy the disc copy of Killer Instinct Season One and you WILL NOT get the " Original Killer Instinct 2 " when you buy
    the disc Killer Instinct Season Two.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
  5. dannytoatea Win User

Achievements Unlocked, but not showing on xbox.com

Just so ya'll know, I unlocked two achievements in Killer Instinct, and they DO show up :)
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Killer Instinct Disc Version

Hello " x Lucipurr x " :)

You get all of the characters that came out for season one, but you won't get the " Original Killer Instinct 1 " because that is only available with the Digital Version.

When the disc version of season 2 comes out, it also will not include the " Original Killer Instinct 2 " and you have to get the Digital Version to get it (like season 1)

Also, the " bonus " Killer Instinct games (Original Killer Instinct 1 and Original Killer Instinct 2) will never be available outside of the Digital Versions because they're there to promote more sales for the Digital Versions.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  7. Theory of Game Win User

Can I Still Redeem Day One Achievement

The Day One Xbox Live subscription card will unlock Dark Jago in Killer Instinct for you, but not the Day One achievement. The achievement was only in Day One edition console boxes.
  8. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Killer Instinct Rank Matches

Hello everyone :)

I am not going to lie, I don't like the fact that I am being forced to buy Killer Instinct season 2 just so that I can play the original Killer Instinct 2 :(

I have to skip getting the original Killer Instinct 2 unless it gets seperated from being a " bonus incentive " to get more people to buy the new Killer Instinct.

It is a smart move to make the original Killer Instinct 2 as a " bonus incentive " to get the new game, but I don't care about the new Killer Instinct game at all.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
Thema:

Killer Instinct Original and Day One achievement not showing up

1. Killer Instinct Original and Day One achievement not showing up - Similar Threads - Killer Instinct Original

2. I bought killer instinct definitive edition and I don't have access to killer instinct 1 or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought killer instinct definitive edition and I don't have access to killer instinct 1 or...: I bought killer instinct definitive edition the digital version for windows 10 and I don't have access to killer instinct 1 or 2 I can only play the 2013 game I only bought it to play the classic...
  3. i purchased killer instinct definitive edition and only has 1 character. how i get rest...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased killer instinct definitive edition and only has 1 character. how i get rest...: i have PC game pass. the only reason i have an xbox account was for Killer Instinct. i purchased definitive edition which was supposed to have all 26 characters avialible but there is only one....
  4. Any reason why Shadow Survival on Killer Instinct won't work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any reason why Shadow Survival on Killer Instinct won't work?: There seems to be an issue with the Shadow Survival mode. I've tried to start it up for a few days straight now on two separate consoles and profiles to no avail. My girlfriend and I were playing...
  5. How do I get the other characters in Killer Instinct Definitive Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get the other characters in Killer Instinct Definitive Edition: I have the Killer Instinct Definitive Edition and it comes with all the characters but there is only 2 unlocked when I go to the store to make sure I have the definitive edition there is no price...
  6. Killer instinct local multiplayer not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer instinct local multiplayer not working: I tried playing it on my Xbox on game pass but the local multiplayer isn’t working. I tried signing other accounts in but nothing. I’m downloading it to see if that resolves anything but any help...
  7. Killer Instinct Definitive Edition Does Not Work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct Definitive Edition Does Not Work: Downloaded through games pass PC and none of the characters are availible for use. I've seen this has been a persitant issue for at least the last 4 years and none of the online thread solutions...
  8. How do I recover my Killer Instinct profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my Killer Instinct profile: My Killer Instinct profile lost all gold, astral gems and items, and the astral gems are stuck in zero no matter how many I get in Shadow Lords. How can I reset it?...
  9. Killer Instinct crashes when trying to connect to online servers (Steam Version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct crashes when trying to connect to online servers (Steam Version): As the title says, I've gone down the list of "fixes" (reinstall, validate files, check firewall .ect) and nothing has worked. I should note that my friend who has KI on game pass (on PC) can...
  10. Can’t get Killer instinct base game to install??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t get Killer instinct base game to install??: I have purchased killer instinct definitive edition today from Microsoft store on Xbox series x but the base game keeps stopping installing after a few minutes? All the add ons have installed no...