Killer Instinct - new patch

Discus and support Killer Instinct - new patch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Killer Instinct Patch Goes Live, Adds Classic Jago and Orchid Duds - Changes the free character to Sabrewolf f3257f32-5f0e-4622-acf3-9e1f0604d5ad Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by neilhorgan, Jan 3, 2014.

1. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest

neilhorgan, Jan 3, 2014
  2. JDroopy
    JDroopy Guest
    Killer Instinct new patch

How do I download the new patch for Killer Instinct?

JDroopy, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Killer Instinct new patch

It will download automatically when you start the game up while connected to Xbox Live. If there is an update, it will prompt you immediately.

SparkStormrider, Jan 3, 2014
  4. DaiZwei
    DaiZwei Guest

Seems okay, I guess. The game could desperately do with some more characters, though. I know they're getting Spinal soon, and then Fulgore is to follow, but even an 8 character roster is pretty low.

DaiZwei, Jan 3, 2014
  5. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Should have either given it away or simply charged us for it.

This app store model has no place no a £429.00 console.

Azrael008uk, Jan 3, 2014
  6. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest
    Played 1 fight and wasn't impressed at all and really can't see me going back for any more and certainly wont be spending any hard earned on it !

Mr Boozyhead, Jan 3, 2014
  7. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    What's a shame is that it's not a bad game.

I got a code from Microsoft that unlocks the characters and I've had a go and if you play the tutorials it's not too hard to pick up.

They've just killed it for me with this awful shop model.

I seriously hope this model falls flat on it's face and they drop it.

Azrael008uk, Jan 3, 2014
  8. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest

Personally I think its a brilliant game, one of the best fighters i've played in years! I'll confess though, i've got fond memories of the original, so maybe nostalgia is playing its part, but i'm more than happy, and chomping at the bit to get my hands
    on Spinal : )

neilhorgan, Jan 4, 2014
  9. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    Out today!!!!

[view:]

neilhorgan, Jan 30, 2014
  10. Love playing it. Hate getting owned on it.

ResidentWebbo, Jan 30, 2014
  11. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    I play online I get my backside handed to me on a plate : (

So I then play Survival on beginner for an hour to feel like a bada** again!

neilhorgan, Oct 31, 2018
  12. CRUZZifer Win User
  13. neilhorgan Win User

I play online I get my backside handed to me on a plate : (

So I then play Survival on beginner for an hour to feel like a bada** again!
  14. Azrael008uk Win User

What's a shame is that it's not a bad game.

I got a code from Microsoft that unlocks the characters and I've had a go and if you play the tutorials it's not too hard to pick up.

They've just killed it for me with this awful shop model.

I seriously hope this model falls flat on it's face and they drop it.
  15. Azrael008uk Win User

Should have either given it away or simply charged us for it.

This app store model has no place no a £429.00 console.
  16. DaiZwei Win User

Seems okay, I guess. The game could desperately do with some more characters, though. I know they're getting Spinal soon, and then Fulgore is to follow, but even an 8 character roster is pretty low.
Thema:

1. Killer Instinct - new patch - Similar Threads - Killer Instinct patch

2. I bought killer instinct definitive edition and I don't have access to killer instinct 1 or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought killer instinct definitive edition and I don't have access to killer instinct 1 or...: I bought killer instinct definitive edition the digital version for windows 10 and I don't have access to killer instinct 1 or 2 I can only play the 2013 game I only bought it to play the classic...
  3. i purchased killer instinct definitive edition and only has 1 character. how i get rest...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased killer instinct definitive edition and only has 1 character. how i get rest...: i have PC game pass. the only reason i have an xbox account was for Killer Instinct. i purchased definitive edition which was supposed to have all 26 characters avialible but there is only one....
  4. Any reason why Shadow Survival on Killer Instinct won't work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any reason why Shadow Survival on Killer Instinct won't work?: There seems to be an issue with the Shadow Survival mode. I've tried to start it up for a few days straight now on two separate consoles and profiles to no avail. My girlfriend and I were playing...
  5. How do I get the other characters in Killer Instinct Definitive Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get the other characters in Killer Instinct Definitive Edition: I have the Killer Instinct Definitive Edition and it comes with all the characters but there is only 2 unlocked when I go to the store to make sure I have the definitive edition there is no price...
  6. Killer instinct local multiplayer not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer instinct local multiplayer not working: I tried playing it on my Xbox on game pass but the local multiplayer isn’t working. I tried signing other accounts in but nothing. I’m downloading it to see if that resolves anything but any help...
  7. Killer Instinct Definitive Edition Does Not Work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct Definitive Edition Does Not Work: Downloaded through games pass PC and none of the characters are availible for use. I've seen this has been a persitant issue for at least the last 4 years and none of the online thread solutions...
  8. How do I recover my Killer Instinct profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my Killer Instinct profile: My Killer Instinct profile lost all gold, astral gems and items, and the astral gems are stuck in zero no matter how many I get in Shadow Lords. How can I reset it?...
  9. Killer Instinct crashes when trying to connect to online servers (Steam Version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct crashes when trying to connect to online servers (Steam Version): As the title says, I've gone down the list of "fixes" (reinstall, validate files, check firewall .ect) and nothing has worked. I should note that my friend who has KI on game pass (on PC) can...
  10. Killer Instinct new patch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct new patch: How do I download the new patch for Killer Instinct? 87fb98f8-233d-4a25-a01b-5a7288041376