Killer Instinct - new patch

Discus and support Killer Instinct - new patch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Killer Instinct Patch Goes Live, Adds Classic Jago and Orchid Duds - Changes the free character to Sabrewolf f3257f32-5f0e-4622-acf3-9e1f0604d5ad Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by neilhorgan, Jan 3, 2014.

1. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest

neilhorgan, Jan 3, 2014
  2. JDroopy
    JDroopy Guest
    Killer Instinct new patch

How do I download the new patch for Killer Instinct?

JDroopy, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Killer Instinct new patch

It will download automatically when you start the game up while connected to Xbox Live. If there is an update, it will prompt you immediately.

SparkStormrider, Jan 3, 2014
  4. DaiZwei
    DaiZwei Guest

Seems okay, I guess. The game could desperately do with some more characters, though. I know they're getting Spinal soon, and then Fulgore is to follow, but even an 8 character roster is pretty low.

DaiZwei, Jan 3, 2014
  5. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Should have either given it away or simply charged us for it.

This app store model has no place no a £429.00 console.

Azrael008uk, Jan 3, 2014
  6. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest
    Played 1 fight and wasn't impressed at all and really can't see me going back for any more and certainly wont be spending any hard earned on it !

Mr Boozyhead, Jan 3, 2014
  7. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    What's a shame is that it's not a bad game.

I got a code from Microsoft that unlocks the characters and I've had a go and if you play the tutorials it's not too hard to pick up.

They've just killed it for me with this awful shop model.

I seriously hope this model falls flat on it's face and they drop it.

Azrael008uk, Jan 3, 2014
  8. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest

Personally I think its a brilliant game, one of the best fighters i've played in years! I'll confess though, i've got fond memories of the original, so maybe nostalgia is playing its part, but i'm more than happy, and chomping at the bit to get my hands
    on Spinal : )

neilhorgan, Jan 4, 2014
  9. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    Out today!!!!

[view:]

neilhorgan, Jan 30, 2014
  10. Love playing it. Hate getting owned on it.

ResidentWebbo, Jan 30, 2014
  11. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    I play online I get my backside handed to me on a plate : (

So I then play Survival on beginner for an hour to feel like a bada** again!

neilhorgan, Oct 31, 2018
  12. CRUZZifer Win User
  13. neilhorgan Win User

I play online I get my backside handed to me on a plate : (

So I then play Survival on beginner for an hour to feel like a bada** again!
  14. Azrael008uk Win User

What's a shame is that it's not a bad game.

I got a code from Microsoft that unlocks the characters and I've had a go and if you play the tutorials it's not too hard to pick up.

They've just killed it for me with this awful shop model.

I seriously hope this model falls flat on it's face and they drop it.
  15. Azrael008uk Win User

Should have either given it away or simply charged us for it.

This app store model has no place no a £429.00 console.
  16. DaiZwei Win User

Seems okay, I guess. The game could desperately do with some more characters, though. I know they're getting Spinal soon, and then Fulgore is to follow, but even an 8 character roster is pretty low.
Thema:

1. Killer Instinct - new patch - Similar Threads - Killer Instinct patch

2. Killer Instinct crashes when trying to connect to online servers (Steam Version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct crashes when trying to connect to online servers (Steam Version): As the title says, I've gone down the list of "fixes" (reinstall, validate files, check firewall .ect) and nothing has worked. I should note that my friend who has KI on game pass (on PC) can...
  3. Can’t get Killer instinct base game to install??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t get Killer instinct base game to install??: I have purchased killer instinct definitive edition today from Microsoft store on Xbox series x but the base game keeps stopping installing after a few minutes? All the add ons have installed no...
  4. Killer Instinct Classic Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Killer Instinct Classic Windows 10: Is there a way to download the KI classics? They keep giving me a 0x00000001 error. I tried repairing and resetting the Xbox app, but neither option worked. Uninstalling and reinstalling the app...
  5. killer instinct: Definitive edition

in XBoX on Windows
    killer instinct: Definitive edition: Its says that all games r present on the edition I have from game pass. Does anyone know why it is all based on online play and is even different than from a month ago?...
  6. DLC not working for killer instinct

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC not working for killer instinct: So recently i downloaded killer instinct (for old times sake) and when i downloaded it it took up most of my hard drive with all the dlc characters it downloaded. So when i went into the game none...
  7. Killer Instinct Unavailable Content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct Unavailable Content: I got Killer Instinct when it came out with GwG a few years ago and recently started playing it. However, despite having all the content that was made available at that time, I only have access to...
  8. Killer Instinct Definitive edition no character

in XBoX on Windows
    Killer Instinct Definitive edition no character: I own Gamepass for PC under my main account and we have 2 PCs in the house. I downloaded Killer instinct on both and set the offline permissions and store account to myself but our secondary...
  9. Killer Instinct definitive edition locked

in XBoX on Windows
    Killer Instinct definitive edition locked: Hi, I bought the Killer Instinct definitive edition, but none of my "Family" have access to the characters. I have uninstalled / reinstalled the Microsoft store, game, pretty much everything....
  10. Killer Instinct new patch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct new patch: How do I download the new patch for Killer Instinct? 87fb98f8-233d-4a25-a01b-5a7288041376