Killer Instinct mods on Xbox One

Discus and support Killer Instinct mods on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since it's going to be released on steam would the Xbox team allow Xbox One users who have supported this game for the last four years to having mods... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CrimsonScorch88, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Killer Instinct mods on Xbox One

Since it's going to be released on steam would the Xbox team allow Xbox One users who have supported this game for the last four years to having mods in Killer Instinct just like it happens in Skyrim? Please show some support for Xbox one KI fans. Thank
    you.

:)

CrimsonScorch88, Sep 9, 2017
  2. Season 2 and Beyond

I love Killer Instinct 1 and Killer Instinct 2 I wish they would put Killer Instinct 2 on Xbox One for the Xbox One Store

Natedogisback11, Sep 9, 2017
  3. mr ooops
    mr ooops Guest
  4. Natedogisback11 Win User

Season 2 and Beyond

I love Killer Instinct 1 and Killer Instinct 2 I wish they would put Killer Instinct 2 on Xbox One for the Xbox One Store
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Purchase DLC

6. BigArcticYeti Win User

Xbox One: Day One Edition

Killer instinct? Where does it say that we get killer instinct with day one edition?
  7. SatNiteEduardo Win User

Is there any chance to get a physical release for...

8. Jason Lazette Win User

Day One Xbox Live Gold questions?

What the hell is killer instinct: round one? Is it just the new name of the killer instinct game or something? The round one part is making me retarded. It sounds like a demo or dlc. I googled it and couldn't find any thing besides info about killer instinct.
    See, I m thinking that the new game is just called killer instinct and killer instinct:round one is some add on or something. Much apologies if this is an obvious question/ answer
Thema:

Killer Instinct mods on Xbox One

1. Killer Instinct mods on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Killer Instinct mods

2. I bought killer instinct definitive edition and I don't have access to killer instinct 1 or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought killer instinct definitive edition and I don't have access to killer instinct 1 or...: I bought killer instinct definitive edition the digital version for windows 10 and I don't have access to killer instinct 1 or 2 I can only play the 2013 game I only bought it to play the classic...
  3. i purchased killer instinct definitive edition and only has 1 character. how i get rest...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased killer instinct definitive edition and only has 1 character. how i get rest...: i have PC game pass. the only reason i have an xbox account was for Killer Instinct. i purchased definitive edition which was supposed to have all 26 characters avialible but there is only one....
  4. Any reason why Shadow Survival on Killer Instinct won't work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any reason why Shadow Survival on Killer Instinct won't work?: There seems to be an issue with the Shadow Survival mode. I've tried to start it up for a few days straight now on two separate consoles and profiles to no avail. My girlfriend and I were playing...
  5. How do I get the other characters in Killer Instinct Definitive Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get the other characters in Killer Instinct Definitive Edition: I have the Killer Instinct Definitive Edition and it comes with all the characters but there is only 2 unlocked when I go to the store to make sure I have the definitive edition there is no price...
  6. Killer instinct local multiplayer not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer instinct local multiplayer not working: I tried playing it on my Xbox on game pass but the local multiplayer isn’t working. I tried signing other accounts in but nothing. I’m downloading it to see if that resolves anything but any help...
  7. Killer Instinct Definitive Edition Does Not Work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct Definitive Edition Does Not Work: Downloaded through games pass PC and none of the characters are availible for use. I've seen this has been a persitant issue for at least the last 4 years and none of the online thread solutions...
  8. How do I recover my Killer Instinct profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my Killer Instinct profile: My Killer Instinct profile lost all gold, astral gems and items, and the astral gems are stuck in zero no matter how many I get in Shadow Lords. How can I reset it?...
  9. Killer Instinct crashes when trying to connect to online servers (Steam Version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct crashes when trying to connect to online servers (Steam Version): As the title says, I've gone down the list of "fixes" (reinstall, validate files, check firewall .ect) and nothing has worked. I should note that my friend who has KI on game pass (on PC) can...
  10. Can’t get Killer instinct base game to install??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t get Killer instinct base game to install??: I have purchased killer instinct definitive edition today from Microsoft store on Xbox series x but the base game keeps stopping installing after a few minutes? All the add ons have installed no...