killer instinct (code not received)

Discus and support killer instinct (code not received) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey M ister Fizzle i hear your the person to get in touch with about my killer instinct code not being given I have been a valid xbox member for so... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Unholy Ground, Jan 5, 2014.

1. killer instinct (code not received)

Hey M ister Fizzle i hear your the person to get in touch with about my killer instinct code not being given I have been a valid xbox member for so many years with a higher gamerscore my gamertag is can you please get back in touch with me
    thanks

Ps: I got a 12 month day one editon membership due to the fact mine was running out which supplied me a free download to killer instinct with the shadow jago but not receive all the other characters i hear your code does that

:)

Unholy Ground, Jan 5, 2014
  2. A week later and I still haven't received Killer Instinct code

I received an email saying to watch out for a code on the 22nd for killer instinct however, a week overdue and I still haven't received a Killer Instinct code.... So should I continue to wait? or is there a number to call to get this code?

DaR3aLtRuTh21, Jan 5, 2014
  3. no code either! killer instinct (code not received) :(

I received an email from xbox for killer instinct but still haven't received any code or anything yet either.

Tartan terrier, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Misses Joust
    Misses Joust Guest

G'day Ground. Unfortunately not everyone was eligible to receive a Killer Instinct code. Winners weren't necessarily chosen by tenure or Gamerscore for this one so those factors wouldn't automatically qualify someone for selection.

If you've received a message explicitly stating you've won, please send me a private message (click the little green envelope below this post) with the Gamertag that received the message and should have been emailed the code. I'll be happy to check that Gamertag
    among the list of winners.

Misses Joust, Jan 6, 2014
  5. Splattered23 Win User

ATTENTION MODS

I purchased Killer Instinct Ultra Edition and Strider within the time frame and never received the $15 promotional code... feel free to look over my account and review.

I am eligible.

Did not receive the code yet.
  6. Misses Joust Win User

G'day Ground. Unfortunately not everyone was eligible to receive a Killer Instinct code. Winners weren't necessarily chosen by tenure or Gamerscore for this one so those factors wouldn't automatically qualify someone for selection.

If you've received a message explicitly stating you've won, please send me a private message (click the little green envelope below this post) with the Gamertag that received the message and should have been emailed the code. I'll be happy to check that Gamertag
    among the list of winners.
  7. xIExRYSE 2 P41N Win User

killer instinct code

how can I get my code for killer instinct I have not received any email and I bought the xbox one on the first day in came out
  8. Solidpanic Win User

Killer Instincts (Free Game Reward Email Problem)

I have the same issue. It is bow Dec.9th and I also have not received a code for my free Killer Instinct. If anyone can help I'd be truly grateful
  9. R1CH5TER Win User

Thank You Microsoft!

I was also extremely grateful to receive a code for Killer instinct, used to love playing the snes version. This has saved me some cash as i would have bought it at some point anyway
Thema:

1. killer instinct (code not received) - Similar Threads - killer instinct code

2. I purchased killer instinct definitive edition and was never able to recover my download code ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I purchased killer instinct definitive edition and was never able to recover my download code ...: I already contacted support at Microsoft about the issue with killer instinct definitive edition download code problem . My reference. Number is [Mod Removed] daa56ea3-9511-4145-9295-fd387422d468
  3. I did not recieve my code of 「Ryse: Son of Rome」及 Killer Instinct Ultra Edition for 12 ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did not recieve my code of 「Ryse: Son of Rome」及 Killer Instinct Ultra Edition for 12 ...: 感謝 一直支持 Xbox Live 金會員! 為 在 4 月 21 日到 6 月 30 日購買 12 個月的 Xbox Live 金會員, 此獲得價值 100 美金的 Xbox One 下載版本「Ryse: Son of Rome」及Killer Instinct Ultra Edition附 功能!除了終極多人遊戲趣味與獨家會員折扣外, 可以在這個九月漂亮開始 的 Xbox One...
  4. Lost Killer Instinct Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost Killer Instinct Code: I recently purchased an Xbox One, but cannot find the email I was sent with the Killer Instinct loyalty code anymore. Just wondering if its possible to resend the code, thanks....
  5. Killer Instinct Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Killer Instinct Code: So at the launch of the Xbox One, I received an e-mail stating that I will receive a code for the full version of Killer Instinct. I finally saved up enough to purchase an Xbox One and realized I...
  6. Lost killer instinct code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost killer instinct code: Gamertag:- , I was sent an email with with a killer instinct code for the xbox one, for addtional charaters, but unfortunately the email has got lost, would it be possible to have the email...
  7. Killer Instinct Giveaway code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Killer Instinct Giveaway code: I recieved my code back in November. I knew I wasn't going to get my Xbox One until later (I just got the Titanfall pack), so at the time I figured I'd redeem the code through Xbox.com, then...
  8. Killer instinct error code 12

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer instinct error code 12: I'm getting error code 12 when starting Killer instinct (win 10). I bought Supreme edition and game run fine for few days, now I'm getting error and when game starts there are no fighters I...
  9. Killer Instinct Shadow Jago code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct Shadow Jago code not working: As the title says, i just recently tried redeeming my SJ code and it does nto work, keeps coming up as invalid. does anyone have shadow jago? or a code, i would be really in your debt if i could...
  10. Lost killer instinct code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost killer instinct code: My email was deleted some time ago and I never got to redeem it. I'm a nearly 8yr Xbox live member and was told by support to post on here for help from the support team on here. How can I...