Kill raam gears of war

Discus and support Kill raam gears of war in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys I'm new to xbox one I need some help to kill raam, spent 3 hours trying to kill him and failed could do with trying Co-op with some one,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rmc3267, Jan 2, 2016.

1. rmc3267
    rmc3267 Guest

Kill raam gears of war

Hi guys I'm new to xbox one I need some help to kill raam, spent 3 hours trying to kill him and failed could do with trying Co-op with some one, gamer tag.

:)

rmc3267, Jan 2, 2016
  2. WackArnolds
    WackArnolds Guest
    Two Leaked Killer Instinct Season 3 Characters!

General Raam best locust boss in gears of war franchise. He is also the leader of Theron guards in gears of war franchise before he was replaced by Storage who leads the Kantus priest in gears of war 2.

WackArnolds, Jan 2, 2016
  3. DaveJarVu
    DaveJarVu Guest
    DaveJarVu, Jan 2, 2016
  4. Kill raam gears of war

Hiya

Firstly let me say welcome to xbox.

I could try and help you. Always willing to try to help gears fans.

Problem is I only game on weekends and at the minute my wife is playing rise of tomb raider and temple of orisis.

So not sure when I'll on yet.

villa casual 42, Jan 9, 2016
  5. Agente De Hydra Win User

Favorite Scene from game campaign?

Gears of War 1, General RAAM kills Kim.
  6. villa casual 42 Win User

Kill raam gears of war

Hiya

Firstly let me say welcome to xbox.

I could try and help you. Always willing to try to help gears fans.

Problem is I only game on weekends and at the minute my wife is playing rise of tomb raider and temple of orisis.

So not sure when I'll on yet.
  7. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Favourite Video Game DLC

GEARS OF WAR 3 DLS RAAM'S SHADOW
  8. DaveJarVu Win User

raam's shadow DLC

9. IngameInstincts Win User

Gears Of War 3 Campaign DLC Announced: RAAM's Shadow.

Thema:

Kill raam gears of war

1. Kill raam gears of war - Similar Threads - Kill raam gears

2. Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing: Ban [mod removed] he is cussing and talking about killing 6ca2dd2b-697f-46ad-b968-8bc8e2ec7283
  3. I was playing roblox i didnt stop killing them until i got banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was playing roblox i didnt stop killing them until i got banned: Im ungrateful to be banned -- -- -- From another post: I didnt stop killing players in roblox all in a sudden i could not join partys I should not of done that <Changed to a question>...
  4. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  5. It's been 15 hours and only on 22% its killing my daughter fnaf security breach

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's been 15 hours and only on 22% its killing my daughter fnaf security breach: This is an awful ask! killer waiting and super cruel want to smash my xbox up and buy a PlayStation!!! We've tried everything 23b6c728-caff-4c3c-9f15-611802fc177e
  6. My Xbox 360 kills my Internet(?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 kills my Internet(?): Not sure if this is actually the case or not. When I launch my 360, I am able to play for a while, but after that while, the wireless internet goes dead. Not just the connection to Xbox Live, the...
  7. My acheivements for dark souls remastered aren't appearing properly. So I've killed neto,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My acheivements for dark souls remastered aren't appearing properly. So I've killed neto,...: . So I've killed neto, done a few covenants and that sort of lark and they haven't popped up yet I done sif in and thag one did? 77f5801b-74a0-4d01-828a-bc69f651fa1d
  8. Why is telling someone it's not OK to tell people to kill themselves getting me muted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is telling someone it's not OK to tell people to kill themselves getting me muted?: Play a game and win in a fight to get told "kys" by the other team. I message the guys friend saying it's not o.k to say these things to people and recieve a mute and followed by taunts because...
  9. Halo Infinite update killed Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite update killed Xbox Series X: Halo Infinite update killed Xbox Series X Tried to update Halo Infinite on Xbox Series X. Stuck in phase of "ready to start". Says "will take a few minutes" then says it's broken and I should try...
  10. Some kids got angry I killed them an had me banned from voice chats for it anyway to get...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Some kids got angry I killed them an had me banned from voice chats for it anyway to get...: As stated above killed these kids in a game. Continously messaged me for a rematch sad no stop crying an ended up ban from voice an party chats from them reporting me for offensive language worse...